Pages:
Author

Topic: Offerings to Cthulhu - 1.4 is Here! Now accepted at Coinworks.info - page 3. (Read 101007 times)

Activity: 982
Merit: 517
Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102
Most likely it was 51% attack like recently in BottleCaps.
But I also found this in official code:
Code:
Old and good parameters:

static const int64_t nGenesisBlockRewardCoin = 10000 * COIN;
static const int64_t nBlockRewardStartCoin = 5 * COIN;
static const int64_t nBlockRewardMinimumCoin = .011 * COIN;

New version with wrong parameters:

static const int64_t nGenesisBlockRewardCoin = 1 * COIN;
static const int64_t nBlockRewardStartCoin = 2048 * COIN;
static const int64_t nBlockRewardMinimumCoin = 1 * COIN;

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
In dreamland; he awaits you.
I transferred some OFF to cryptopia succesfully, nothing is wrong. Just some misinformation on Cryptopia.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I think OFF was forked, because summary supply on Cryptopia more then total mined coins.

Does anyone know what's going on with this? The available coins on Cryptopia does indeed seem higher than total supply on the explorer.
Activity: 21
Merit: 5
I think OFF was forked, because summary supply on Cryptopia more then total mined coins.
Activity: 982
Merit: 517
Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102
Homepage is offline. They are any infos around? Don't like to see that ... ending.
New homepage here: http://cthulhuofferings.tk/
fresh nodes:
Code:
addnode=46.105.62.121:20000
addnode=108.61.170.22:20000
addnode=47.149.134.153:20000
addnode=51.140.137.252:20000
Why no updates about this coin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
both is good, to be honest for now I still participate in beauty. and if you have money willing to loset hen you can try to invest. but be careful of the ico scam
Activity: 27
please tell me why the purse is not synchronized?
How to come to me with a coin pool if the network is not available?
Week turn purse source units available.
Lie on the bullet coins do not know me translate into a purse or not
Activity: 92
It’s indeed a promising project. But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project. Good luck to your team!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
i couldnt find mining pool for this coin
Activity: 85
You don't need the testnet ports open, only the P2P port. If you're using 1.4, the in-wallet mining controls are in the options window, just choose your level of desired worship and let it run!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Homepage is offline. They are any infos around? Don't like to see that ... ending.

i could move it to some mn algo, forking or swapping, if community wants. wouldn't be able to keep it up to date tho, busy with main project
Activity: 108
You don't need the testnet ports open, only the P2P port. If you're using 1.4, the in-wallet mining controls are in the options window, just choose your level of desired worship and let it run!
Activity: 293
Merit: 19
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Interesting project for sure!!! I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible

agree, this project deserves same attention as doge)
Activity: 109
Interesting project for sure!!! I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
SOMEONE WITH A HIGH HASHRATe (sorry capslock) comes and mines a lot of blocls then disappears until the difficulty has dropped days later.

its an ugly practice and not that rare.

thats cthulhu, expect no less)

hi..can anyone tell me how much coins total supply of this coin??

gettxoutsetinfo in RPC?
hi..can anyone tell me how much coins total supply of this coin??
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
SOMEONE WITH A HIGH HASHRATe (sorry capslock) comes and mines a lot of blocls then disappears until the difficulty has dropped days later.

its an ugly practice and not that rare.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Can anyone explain to me why days will go by without any blocks and then it recovers and we have many blocks in a day?
Pages:
Jump to: