Pages:
Author

Topic: Offerings to Cthulhu - 1.4 is Here! Now accepted at Coinworks.info - page 35. (Read 101049 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Added all 4 addnodes, restarted, still 0 connections 10 minutes later, this is a sad day for the darkness.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
no words on the premine?

Also, what is this sci fi exchange?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
QYxwKRfJJTM6y8HtzJx8krCbvJKSMghCse

dark blessings appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
This is an altcoin?  I guess that it's really just for fun, eh?
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Where may we pray for offerings from the Dark one together, in some sort of group offering?

Unfortunately there is not yet a house of worship created for the Great Dark Lord.

I do not have the proper knowledge in such matters, however, great offerings will undoubtedly be poured upon a brother or sister that can build such a temple in His name.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
QavTyNBrAm7Gr5U28H2hmtyNYCgDh5y4im
Please brethren, send blessings of peace and love.. these are some trying times indeed.

What a pathetic plee. Cthulhu will not offer you peace and love, only darkness. I have sent you one paltry offering so that you may see the error of your ways.

Is not the ultimate love darkness? Is not the ultimate peace, in fact, death? I pray that you amend your offerings to make right that which doth has wronged....

It appears you have learned your lesson Sister. The Great One is pleased.

However, thou must sacrifice thyself to receive blessings from the Great One.

How can a child learn without knowing there are consequences to such folly? You have learned, yes, but some lessons are permanent my Sister. Praise the great one further and you shall see.

I wish to praise the Great One with others, so that we may put our blessings together in hopes they may have a greater effect. Then I will be able to show the Great One how true the darkness is in my cold blistering heart.
Please brethren, send blessings of peace and love.. these are some trying times indeed.

What a pathetic plee. Cthulhu will not offer you peace and love, only darkness. I have sent you one paltry offering so that you may see the error of your ways.

Is not the ultimate love darkness? Is not the ultimate peace, in fact, death? I pray that you amend your offerings to make right that which doth has wronged....

It appears you have learned your lesson Sister. The Great One is pleased.

However, thou must sacrifice thyself to receive blessings from the Great One.

How can a child learn without knowing there are consequences to such folly? You have learned, yes, but some lessons are permanent my Sister. Praise the great one further and you shall see.
legendary
Where may we pray for offerings from the Dark one together, in some sort of group offering?
I am not worthy.

QVg2mu2ePcgCy9ZuiQR4dZsvCYtA5xooy1

You are correct my brother, none of us are worthy, not even the Great Prophet Blazr2. For this I have given you offerings to give unto the Great One. I will not forget this brother.
legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
for his blessings  QZkpNQGoiUKZ1fQmLzeNsMMDk9TRA9etH7

j

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
May the dark lord bestow thy blessings upon us
QLkq3JArU7zEEVy9RRqj5dmpKrwCson2JQ

If somebody has got the correct procedure to worship with a GPU post the ritual here. My GPU offerings are getting rejected.

The Great One has chosen ME his most steadfast follower, to show you the darkness. Please accept these 10 offerings as a showing of community within the brethren of HIS followers.

Thank thee for thy gift Smiley

If somebody has got the correct procedure to worship with a GPU post the ritual here. My GPU offerings are getting rejected.

The Great One has chosen ME his most steadfast follower, to show you the darkness. Please accept these 10 offerings as a showing of community within the brethren of HIS followers.

Dark Lord I praise thee.

Please bestow many riches upon thy head and thy offerings will ever flow to thee.

QgdYCLwJAE8CA287xUVi5Zkv6NN9PDaA78

For your gift unto fellow cultist's

I thank thee for thy gift of 5 offerings! PRAISE BE TO THE OLD ONE!
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Just a guy
Dark Lord I praise thee.

Please bestow many riches upon thy head and thy offerings will ever flow to thee.

QgdYCLwJAE8CA287xUVi5Zkv6NN9PDaA78

For your gift unto fellow cultist's
My life has brightened with the double blessing which sandwiched a mined offering Smiley

CTHULHU BE PRAISED!
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me
My life has brightened with the double blessing which sandwiched a mined offering Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: