Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 34. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Metacoin Enthusiast
June 28, 2013, 04:50:04 PM
Guys BTC is going down really fast. I think the next wave of investors will come to BTC who are waiting to buy low.  BUt in all of the process our beloved PXCs price will rise really fast people will try to invest in some new coins. Just my thinking.

What do you think??

BTC goes down, alts go down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
June 28, 2013, 03:57:42 PM

You're welcome Smiley

If you have some old PXC laying around, that you don't use, send them to Nawazish1 (address PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv ) !!!

Thanks again for this.
PXC Research Team
June 28, 2013, 03:56:39 PM
Guys BTC is going down really fast. I think the next wave of investors will come to BTC who are waiting to buy low.  BUt in all of the process our beloved PXCs price will rise really fast people will try to invest in some new coins. Just my thinking.

What do you think??
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
June 28, 2013, 03:52:55 PM
The day PhenixEx and other projects open, I will feel sorry about PXC... Why? That I didn't buy more PXC...

I already have this bad feeling cause I don.t have BTC to buy PXC Sad

How many PXC do you have exactly? Smiley

Near about 3000.  Target is 10k

A bit closer to your target now?  Grin

Thanks for that big help. Cheesy

You're welcome Smiley

If you have some old PXC laying around, that you don't use, send them to Nawazish1 (address PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv ) !!!
legendary
June 28, 2013, 03:51:45 PM
The day PhenixEx and other projects open, I will feel sorry about PXC... Why? That I didn't buy more PXC...

Near about 3000.  Target is 10k

A bit closer to your target now?  Grin

Good Samaritan Wink And you MaGNet already close to your 1000K?

Nope Grin
PXC Research Team
June 28, 2013, 03:47:18 PM

Thanks for that big help. Cheesy
Activity: 168
June 28, 2013, 03:33:56 PM

Good Samaritan Wink And you MaGNet already close to your 1000K?
legendary
June 28, 2013, 03:27:01 PM

PXC Research Team
June 28, 2013, 03:16:35 PM

Activity: 420
June 28, 2013, 03:12:49 PM
Keep mining then!

I switched from LTC to PXC a week ago. Its not too late imho to mine this coin. Smiley

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 28, 2013, 03:10:45 PM
+1 , I only have about 10k, wish I could get more soon.
legendary
June 28, 2013, 02:52:21 PM

PXC Research Team
June 28, 2013, 02:47:14 PM

legendary
June 28, 2013, 02:43:35 PM
Activity: 168
June 28, 2013, 02:09:21 PM
All coins are good for pumping and dumping, thats what all of them are made for, just glad thats not what PXC was made for, hopefully all the newbs around here will see and understand that, didnt think it took a genius to see it...

At the start of PXC i just followed other comments about premine but after two days I thought why not use my own mind and then I realized that this is not a P&D.
I dont know how it got out of hand here, now everyone and all noobs think pre-mine destroys it and is the end of it... as long as you see where those coins are going, its all good, and devs have done that... people dont know btc and ltc were premined too   lol

LTC not
June 28, 2013, 02:08:24 PM
All coins are good for pumping and dumping, thats what all of them are made for, just glad thats not what PXC was made for, hopefully all the newbs around here will see and understand that, didnt think it took a genius to see it...

At the start of PXC i just followed other comments about premine but after two days I thought why not use my own mind and then I realized that this is not a P&D.
I dont know how it got out of hand here, now everyone and all noobs think pre-mine destroys it and is the end of it... as long as you see where those coins are going, its all good, and devs have done that... people dont know btc and ltc were premined too   lol
PXC Research Team
June 28, 2013, 02:01:31 PM

June 28, 2013, 01:46:32 PM
PXC Research Team
June 28, 2013, 01:39:44 PM
Any one intrested in XNC or TDC here I really need some $$
Should really just stick with BTC LTC and PXC, all these other shitcoins are going nowhere, always just a burden, especially if you paid for them.

But this coin is a good pump and dump opportunity. I just need money that is why I can't wait for cryptsy.
June 28, 2013, 01:34:12 PM
Any one intrested in XNC or TDC here I really need some $$
Should really just stick with BTC LTC and PXC, all these other shitcoins are going nowhere, always just a burden, especially if you paid for them.
Pages:
Jump to: