Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 36. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
June 26, 2013, 04:49:29 PM
If any body has extra PXC send them here don't waste them. Grin
PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv

Sent you some.  Cheesy

Thanks. Grin

EDIT: Are they having an invisibility cloak. So that i cant see them. Huh
Activity: 420
June 26, 2013, 04:23:11 PM

Thats 120 PXC / day at current diff. Smiley Come to my pool and help me to find blocks.  Cheesy

http://pxc.cryptominer.net/

I am in your pools now. Wink

Thanks and welcome! Smiley Pointing some of my rigs back, lets find some blocks!
June 26, 2013, 04:21:28 PM

Sent you some.  Cheesy
PXC Research Team
June 26, 2013, 03:55:32 PM

PXC Research Team
June 26, 2013, 05:32:48 AM

Thats 120 PXC / day at current diff. Smiley Come to my pool and help me to find blocks.  Cheesy

I am in your pools now. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
June 26, 2013, 05:00:15 AM

The point is to get as much PXC as you can.  Cheesy

Surely I am trying to do this. And from tomorrow morning I will start mining PXC again. I can't sell XNC now because it is not on cryptsy now. I am just waiting to dump and trying to be the first to dump.

I'm still solo mining PXC Smiley Sometimes get blocks with fees Grin

With fees Shocked, You are really a lucky man.

Yeah, 50.1 PXC instead of 50 PXC  Grin
PXC Research Team
June 26, 2013, 04:45:53 AM

Surely I am trying to do this. And from tomorrow morning I will start mining PXC again. I can't sell XNC now because it is not on cryptsy now. I am just waiting to dump and trying to be the first to dump.

With fees Shocked, You are really a lucky man.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
June 26, 2013, 02:05:55 AM

PXC Research Team
June 25, 2013, 01:57:29 PM

June 25, 2013, 01:47:23 PM
Cheesy I am really happy to have nearly 3k PXC but also Sad Sad because my goal is to own 10k PXC which seems impossible for me cause I can't buy anymore I sold all alts. And even if I mine for a year I will not have that much. I wish I could be able to convert my 19823 XNC(Which I mined to see how 20k coins will look in my PC) directly into PXC. But the fact is I can't.  Sad

How much is your hashrate?

You forgot to calculate difficulty changes. If you get to calculate for a year you will see that 7000 coins will be impossible to mine. And yeah I will try buy them while I can I am currently mining XNC may be it will give me some BTC. After selling my XNC I will definitely try your pool.

I didnt forget. I said "current diff". Keep mining imho, difficulty stays low for a while. If you believe this coin then you just sell your XNC and mine PXC. When devs come out with the finished projects, price will rise and will be harder to buy.

Its my opinion, not an advice. Just do as you wish and best for you. Smiley The point is to get as much PXC as you can.  Cheesy
PXC Research Team
June 25, 2013, 01:25:44 PM
Cheesy I am really happy to have nearly 3k PXC but also Sad Sad because my goal is to own 10k PXC which seems impossible for me cause I can't buy anymore I sold all alts. And even if I mine for a year I will not have that much. I wish I could be able to convert my 19823 XNC(Which I mined to see how 20k coins will look in my PC) directly into PXC. But the fact is I can't.  Sad

You forgot to calculate difficulty changes. If you get to calculate for a year you will see that 7000 coins will be impossible to mine. And yeah I will try buy them while I can I am currently mining XNC may be it will give me some BTC. After selling my XNC I will definitely try your pool.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 25, 2013, 01:22:07 PM
Buy em up while you can.
June 25, 2013, 12:51:07 PM
Cheap PXC @ Cryptsy!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/31

Get your coins. Smiley
June 25, 2013, 09:52:35 AM

PXC Research Team
June 25, 2013, 09:44:25 AM
Cheesy I am really happy to have nearly 3k PXC but also Sad Sad because my goal is to own 10k PXC which seems impossible for me cause I can't buy anymore I sold all alts. And even if I mine for a year I will not have that much. I wish I could be able to convert my 19823 XNC(Which I mined to see how 20k coins will look in my PC) directly into PXC. But the fact is I can't.  Sad

520KH/s
June 25, 2013, 09:41:43 AM
Cheesy I am really happy to have nearly 3k PXC but also Sad Sad because my goal is to own 10k PXC which seems impossible for me cause I can't buy anymore I sold all alts. And even if I mine for a year I will not have that much. I wish I could be able to convert my 19823 XNC(Which I mined to see how 20k coins will look in my PC) directly into PXC. But the fact is I can't.  Sad

Activity: 252
June 25, 2013, 09:41:04 AM
Hello all just wanted to let everyone know there is a new client for PhenixCoin

** PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CLIENTS ** - Version 6.4.8 is now available

You can download the client from here http://phenixcoin.com

Changes that have been implemented are: Removal of Lite Coin network alert

Please help spread the word of the new client for PhenixCoin. Thank you for your support and happy mining!
PXC Research Team
June 25, 2013, 09:40:50 AM
Got a message from the client that "litecoin client must be updated prior to 15th of August, 2013."  Roll Eyes

fixed.. John posting now...

Don't forget to post the link here as well.
June 25, 2013, 09:40:18 AM
Got a message from the client that "litecoin client must be updated prior to 15th of August, 2013."  Roll Eyes

Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 25, 2013, 09:37:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: