Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 49. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 17, 2013, 11:11:59 PM
I will stick to PhenixCoin's free service.  thanks!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
June 17, 2013, 11:09:24 PM
But of course AquaMan has a personal vendetta against me.... all because he got a lengthy ban for violation of BTC-e rules.... hes a silly boy
I could care less about the ban, just letting others out there know about your antics. before they fall victim to you, I still see you spamming btc-e trollbox, you cant even be a professional. Anyway, Im not the only one, there are dozens of other users here that want nothing to do with you, as well as have petitioned to get you off btc-e..... enjoy, I wont waste my time arguing with you anymore, your not worth it.

For the sake of not trolling someone elses thread I will hold it at this last comment, but there are NO dozens of users, theres No supporting evidence apart from a bunch of slander and you talk of unstable past like you know me or what I have done, then fail to explain where I was unstable.... If Im not worth it then I encourage you not to talk about me again until you can support your accusations
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 17, 2013, 11:05:50 PM
But of course AquaMan has a personal vendetta against me.... all because he got a lengthy ban for violation of BTC-e rules.... hes a silly boy
I could care less about the ban, just letting others out there know about your antics. before they fall victim to you, I still see you spamming btc-e trollbox, you cant even be a professional. Anyway, Im not the only one, there are dozens of other users here that want nothing to do with you, as well as have petitioned to get you off btc-e..... enjoy, I wont waste my time arguing with you anymore, your not worth it.
June 17, 2013, 11:03:00 PM
Activity: 308
June 17, 2013, 11:00:45 PM
I think it goes without saying, but Ill say it anyway for you noobs out there, do not escrow via koolio, he is volatile, and has a very unstable history.  You can use phenixcoins FREE automated escrow service via phenixst.com.

His escrow isn't just coin to coin trading, it's for coin to anything trading.
Activity: 42
June 17, 2013, 10:17:05 PM
I think it goes without saying, but Ill say it anyway for you noobs out there, do not escrow via koolio, he is volatile, and has a very unstable history.  You can use phenixcoins FREE automated escrow service via phenixst.com.
June 17, 2013, 09:57:19 PM
Hi

Just to inform you I have added Phenixcoin to my escrow services and I can now perform trades between users. Whether you are buying items, digital services or wish to swap to other cryptocurrencies you can now.

I charge a rate of 3% for standard transactions but this can be lowered for exceptionally high amounts or volume discounts.

Please visit www.KoolioEscrow.com to carry a trade out!

Please note if you wish me to add a manual orderbook if your coin has no exchange presence this can be done, but rates would be 5% or a sizeable donation from devs in return for a lower % fee for all trades.

Please PM or contact me through my site as I may miss replies on forum threads....

Thanks

Koolio
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
June 16, 2013, 09:25:25 AM
You have a pm from me Mike.

I got it.. sry it was long night... had to get some sleep...

Working on those issues now thanks.. we'll catch up on skype later..

No problem, just making sure my PM's didn't get snowed under in your inbox Wink I'll be online around 7 or 8 pm EDT, that's midnight here. If my kid and wife are asleep by that time, that is !
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 16, 2013, 07:41:15 AM

I got it.. sry it was long night... had to get some sleep...

Working on those issues now thanks.. we'll catch up on skype later..
Activity: 364
June 16, 2013, 07:23:39 AM
the difficulty algo is failing to keep up with miner trends. the concept was good and would have lasted if it weren't for coinchoose and crypto switcher. also the initial price was too optimistic for a coin with a confirmed premine, it makes traders wary of a sudden 400k cash out dump. Either way, it's a shame, these guys tried.

lol.. tried?  watch the next couple of weeks and see what happens..

We have barley even started... Wink

M.
We all hope of that you are saying. We hold a lot of PXC.
legendary
June 16, 2013, 05:37:05 AM
Activity: 168
June 16, 2013, 05:14:14 AM
the difficulty algo is failing to keep up with miner trends. the concept was good and would have lasted if it weren't for coinchoose and crypto switcher. also the initial price was too optimistic for a coin with a confirmed premine, it makes traders wary of a sudden 400k cash out dump. Either way, it's a shame, these guys tried.

lol.. tried?  watch the next couple of weeks and see what happens..

We have barley even started... Wink

M.
legendary
June 16, 2013, 05:10:11 AM

Read the update thread.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2013, 04:45:01 AM
Activity: 36
June 15, 2013, 11:00:04 AM
all you rich people come play poker with me Cheesy
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
June 15, 2013, 07:53:05 AM
bought another 3k Smiley
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
June 15, 2013, 06:18:02 AM