Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 51. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 14, 2013, 05:14:58 AM
yet another reason i like vaporx dual bios

+1

I think all 7970 has dual bios switch
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
June 14, 2013, 05:11:04 AM
yet another reason i like vaporx dual bios
Activity: 56
June 14, 2013, 05:07:42 AM
If you actually bricked it and it doesn't even post/start you are done, sorry
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 14, 2013, 04:47:05 AM
Back Grin

due our latest results it was needed to put my focus on cs.

awsome to see that the pxc still has a active support!
The devs are trying to resolve the diff issue so thumbs up!
Yea, buy now or you gonna bummer...

Btw,
for my 6950hd mining rig i,
bought an extra 6950hd and flasht both of them. for unlocking the shaders.. Now they are both brickd..
someone can help me?
just put them both back, one by one and flash them with factory bios?

Playing on geforce 680gtx but for mining, it slow like hell xD
Activity: 47
June 14, 2013, 04:37:35 AM
Grrrr, why are these prices so high... i want to buy Sad .... i'm few days too late :/
and in 1 week, you will be like : "Why I didn't bought at  .00026"

Nope, i will buy today. Whatever it cost ;-) ...

Edit: But i would really appreciate if someone will fullfill my .00026 order on cryptsy. It's just about 1900 coins... do a uncompromised miner a favor =)
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2013, 04:02:32 AM
Grrrr, why are these prices so high... i want to buy Sad .... i'm few days too late :/
and in 1 week, you will be like : "Why I didn't bought at  .00026"
June 14, 2013, 02:31:52 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
June 13, 2013, 06:25:16 PM
LOL! Nawazish. Think before you speak. Exactly.

Nobody says 500% or 5000% isnt possible, but this future profitability calculatiuon is just bogus. It simply doesnt make sense to mine it when you expect a rise to $0.20. Then you actually should buy it, or mine some other coins and convert them to PCX. But maybe that already to much math i guess...

The only reason would be that you want to support that coin for whatever reasons. Thats OK. But dont tell people here that mining makes sense cause price will rise to $0.20!
With all your math you've somehow managed to miss the point entirely. At current prices (still 70% profitability) yes mining some other coin and buying in will technically get more, but again that's at this very moment current price. Things could change quite rapidly and that statement won't even be true anymore. Point being if you mine PXC now, you get what you expect (about 100 per 1000kh / day). If you mine something else with hopes to buy in at profit, you aren't guaranteed the chance will still be there by the time you have your coins ready to buy in at the exchange.

Anyway here's another perspective: PLEASE DO mine a different coin and use everything you get to start buying PXC at a faster rate than you would from directly mining it. See how long a steady stream of buy-ins is met with sells at current price Wink
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
June 13, 2013, 04:15:04 PM
Price of PhenixCoin is now at $ 0.02 (0.00018 BTC).

When the new sites are launched (can't disclose all but it's big, bigger than DGC) it will go up to $ 0.20 at least, so 500% profitability against BTC at current difficulty.

I'm not crazy, I'm mining PXC 24/7.

In terms of profitability its would be much wiser then to just buy PXC, instead of mining it.

I both mine and buy PXC.
Without miners, there is no PXC network and mined PXC would become worthless.

So both is needed Smiley
It's not all about "profitability", if it was Bitcoin could die when price drops 30%.

When I support a coin, I support it, not only if profitability is >100%.

You were arguing with "500% profitability". All i am saying is that: In terms of profitability its would be much wiser then to just buy PXC, instead of mining it.

I you want to support PXC go ahead! But dont fool people into mining PCX with promises of future profitability where there is simply no such profitabilty.

For two days worldcoin was profitable 600% and up. So don't think that it is impossible. Think before you speak.

LOL! Nawazish. Think before you speak. Exactly.

Nobody says 500% or 5000% isnt possible, but this future profitability calculatiuon is just bogus. It simply doesnt make sense to mine it when you expect a rise to $0.20. Then you actually should buy it, or mine some other coins and convert them to PCX. But maybe that already to much math i guess...

The only reason would be that you want to support that coin for whatever reasons. Thats OK. But dont tell people here that mining makes sense cause price will rise to $0.20!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 13, 2013, 01:57:15 PM
PHX is on the riseee
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
June 13, 2013, 01:03:54 PM
Price of PhenixCoin is now at $ 0.02 (0.00018 BTC).

When the new sites are launched (can't disclose all but it's big, bigger than DGC) it will go up to $ 0.20 at least, so 500% profitability against BTC at current difficulty.

I'm not crazy, I'm mining PXC 24/7.

In terms of profitability its would be much wiser then to just buy PXC, instead of mining it.

I both mine and buy PXC.
Without miners, there is no PXC network and mined PXC would become worthless.

So both is needed Smiley
It's not all about "profitability", if it was Bitcoin could die when price drops 30%.

When I support a coin, I support it, not only if profitability is >100%.

You were arguing with "500% profitability". All i am saying is that: In terms of profitability its would be much wiser then to just buy PXC, instead of mining it.

I you want to support PXC go ahead! But dont fool people into mining PCX with promises of future profitability where there is simply no such profitabilty.

For two days worldcoin was profitable 600% and up. So don't think that it is impossible. Think before you speak.
June 13, 2013, 12:12:40 PM
I'm not concernes about the retarget time ... i'm more concerned about the fact that we will have diff 1.7 just for around one day after we are at 10 again if nothing changes ... i guess that our developers are a bit under pressure ... 01 Jul is now like a deadline for them :/ ... don't know if the community would be strong enough to survive two such situations in a row ...
I'm concerned about that too but I'm also a little confused. It was mentioned we have a max retarget by a factor of 4. Is this only for diff increases? 10 down to 1.7 is more than that. So we could go back down to 2.5 for a day and be right back to 10 or we dip to 1.7 and bounce to 6.8 which wouldn't be as bad I guess but still pretty wild. Hopefully a fix comes before the 1st and neither situation plays out Smiley

Yes i think we have the factor of 4 (even if im not 100% sure). But i guess you have this information from http://pxc.epools.org/ and they also had a wrong estimation during the increase... The estimation of this pool was around 20. So i guess they just forgot to include this min / max factor in the calculation ...
June 13, 2013, 12:07:11 PM
I'm not concernes about the retarget time ... i'm more concerned about the fact that we will have diff 1.7 just for around one day after we are at 10 again if nothing changes ... i guess that our developers are a bit under pressure ... 01 Jul is now like a deadline for them :/ ... don't know if the community would be strong enough to survive two such situations in a row ...
I'm concerned about that too but I'm also a little confused. It was mentioned we have a max retarget by a factor of 4. Is this only for diff increases? 10 down to 1.7 is more than that. So we could go back down to 2.5 for a day and be right back to 10 or we dip to 1.7 and bounce to 6.8 which wouldn't be as bad I guess but still pretty wild. Hopefully a fix comes before the 1st and neither situation plays out Smiley
Activity: 420
June 13, 2013, 11:40:48 AM
Are there any known issues with phenixst.com? I can't create a new transaction atm. I want to buy some PXC via escrow Sad
If i press the "Create transaction" button nothing happens and the popup stays open...
Not sure if escrow site is having issues but cryptsy is still an option if you wanted a safe way to buy.

Yeah i know, but i'm playing just with a small amount of money and i'm to greedy to pay the withdrawl fees ^^ ... atm i just want to buy PXC for ~0,57BTC ... maybe i will take a look later on if cryptsy will be an option for me Wink..

For small ammount cryptsy is fine. The chances are VERY slim someone is going to give you a better deal. Use SafeTrade for larger deals.

Do you know the withdrawl fees on cryptsy for PXC? I think after the trade i will keep them in my wallet for some time and not on an exchange ;-)

On Accoun balance page it says:

Withdrawal Fee 0.10000000 PXC

I can confirm it.
June 13, 2013, 11:38:24 AM
CURRENT DIFFICULTY
NEXT DIFFICULTY
RETARGET TIME
01 Jul 19:53 UTC

Angry

June 13, 2013, 11:35:43 AM
Are there any known issues with phenixst.com? I can't create a new transaction atm. I want to buy some PXC via escrow Sad
If i press the "Create transaction" button nothing happens and the popup stays open...
Not sure if escrow site is having issues but cryptsy is still an option if you wanted a safe way to buy.

Yeah i know, but i'm playing just with a small amount of money and i'm to greedy to pay the withdrawl fees ^^ ... atm i just want to buy PXC for ~0,57BTC ... maybe i will take a look later on if cryptsy will be an option for me Wink..

For small ammount cryptsy is fine. The chances are VERY slim someone is going to give you a better deal. Use SafeTrade for larger deals.

Do you know the withdrawl fees on cryptsy for PXC? I think after the trade i will keep them in my wallet for some time and not on an exchange ;-)
Activity: 420
June 13, 2013, 11:26:21 AM
CURRENT DIFFICULTY
NEXT DIFFICULTY
RETARGET TIME
01 Jul 19:53 UTC

Angry
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
June 13, 2013, 11:21:50 AM

June 13, 2013, 11:18:01 AM

June 13, 2013, 11:06:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: