Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 58. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
@WizardOfOre
June 09, 2013, 06:52:29 AM
Hello huys

I have a question that why are we just keeping PXC in our wallet. Why don't we do some publicity in thif forum so that more people join PXC. Right now we need people who can use the coin whats the use of a coin if there is no user. Developers are doing very great job but what we are doing? Just waiting to dump.

Hi ... I'm not waiting to dump... still holding long time due to all what is being developed ... Stay cool ...And maybe this sis evengood ... having a little break and then rising even stronger. That's what a Phenix does! Getting burned and rising from the ashes! All perfect here Smiley

I am also not going to dump. But we need to do something so that more people get to know it. Have you seen the price of DGC just after the marketplace was released.

Hey nawazish, I want to mine I am just waiting for my 4 to to clear from MT. Gox (it is still in the block chain as unclaimed and it has some note about verification, so it is not gone btw) right now I can't mine because my pc is weak. I am running an HP pavilion 503n, I have a Dell Dimension C-521, it is made for watching videos, the only problem is it keeps dying under WIN XP SP3, It runs w/o dying when I open Ubuntu 8.0. The problem with that is I am not familiar with Ubuntu. What to do... what to do? I just opened up my Phenix wallet and I received another 150 from somewhere ... Can I join a pool with my crappy pc/s?

You can join A pool by using your processor power but it would not be worth the electricity cost.
The best thing would be to wait for your BTC and then buy PXC directly instead of buying a mining rig. Hold your PXC for two months and you would be easily able to make a big mining rig. Don't go for a mining rig if you already have coins to spend.

Yeah I did everything you suggested Nawazish, I really appreciate your help ALOT, I am just waiting in invest, by the time they release my BTC it will probably be way up, I bet they got mad cause I keep buying low and selling high for like three days, made over .5BTC LOL. HEY I DON'T PAY POWER AND MY LANDLORD IS NEW!!! PM me please... If you can it is nothing important. BRB AFK
-Branzig.
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
June 09, 2013, 06:46:29 AM
The best thing would be to wait for your BTC and then by PXC directly

What does this mean: "by PXC directly"?

Thanks for pointing that out it is not by it is buy.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
June 09, 2013, 06:45:02 AM
The best thing would be to wait for your BTC and then by PXC directly

What does this mean: "by PXC directly"?
PXC Research Team
June 09, 2013, 06:39:34 AM
Hello huys

I have a question that why are we just keeping PXC in our wallet. Why don't we do some publicity in thif forum so that more people join PXC. Right now we need people who can use the coin whats the use of a coin if there is no user. Developers are doing very great job but what we are doing? Just waiting to dump.

Hi ... I'm not waiting to dump... still holding long time due to all what is being developed ... Stay cool ...And maybe this sis evengood ... having a little break and then rising even stronger. That's what a Phenix does! Getting burned and rising from the ashes! All perfect here Smiley

I am also not going to dump. But we need to do something so that more people get to know it. Have you seen the price of DGC just after the marketplace was released.

Hey nawazish, I want to mine I am just waiting for my 4 to to clear from MT. Gox (it is still in the block chain as unclaimed and it has some note about verification, so it is not gone btw) right now I can't mine because my pc is weak. I am running an HP pavilion 503n, I have a Dell Dimension C-521, it is made for watching videos, the only problem is it keeps dying under WIN XP SP3, It runs w/o dying when I open Ubuntu 8.0. The problem with that is I am not familiar with Ubuntu. What to do... what to do? I just opened up my Phenix wallet and I received another 150 from somewhere ... Can I join a pool with my crappy pc/s?

You can join A pool by using your processor power but it would not be worth the electricity cost.
The best thing would be to wait for your BTC and then buy PXC directly instead of buying a mining rig. Hold your PXC for two months and you would be easily able to make a big mining rig. Don't go for a mining rig if you already have coins to spend.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
School of Hard Knocks
June 09, 2013, 06:39:18 AM
We really need more miners now, because the network is really slow : 15 min > per block

And the only think that would bring miner to phenixcoin is profitability on coinwarz/coinchoose. Now, the profitability is @ 48.51 % which is really bad.

at this speed, difficulty retarget will take 20 fucking days ! and I think more and more miners will leave and let us with < 50 MH/S and difficulty retarget will take longer ( > 20 days) .

To encourage mining :
On My pool, I reward miners who find block with 1 pxc extra reward ( already given 468 pxc). URL in my signature.
PXC has nothing to worry about. You guys have great services coming out and a lot of talent on hand.
Now if you were a coin like maybe PowerCoin or something, then your near future success would be based solely on mining.

No worries; Phenix will come out strong.

Thank you for this truesome statement in seemingly uncertain times Smiley Just keep steady mining sowe get diff down again ...
Activity: 316
@WizardOfOre
June 09, 2013, 06:35:53 AM
Hello huys

Activity: 840
June 09, 2013, 05:37:02 AM
We really need more miners now, because the network is really slow : 15 min > per block

And the only think that would bring miner to phenixcoin is profitability on coinwarz/coinchoose. Now, the profitability is @ 48.51 % which is really bad.

at this speed, difficulty retarget will take 20 fucking days ! and I think more and more miners will leave and let us with < 50 MH/S and difficulty retarget will take longer ( > 20 days) .

To encourage mining :
On My pool, I reward miners who find block with 1 pxc extra reward ( already given 468 pxc). URL in my signature.
PXC has nothing to worry about. You guys have great services coming out and a lot of talent on hand.
Now if you were a coin like maybe PowerCoin or something, then your near future success would be based solely on mining.

No worries; Phenix will come out strong.
PXC Research Team
June 09, 2013, 05:21:42 AM
Hello huys

Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
June 09, 2013, 05:15:03 AM
Hello huys

PXC Research Team
June 09, 2013, 05:05:40 AM
Hello huys

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
June 09, 2013, 03:56:03 AM
Tongue i have 6mhs mining

4.7 Mhash/s Tongue
Activity: 476
June 09, 2013, 12:16:37 AM

Then again, we need to get the network through this rough spot. After those 20 days we'll have a nice and low difficulty again, a few K per day for a couple of days. That will make up for this.

It looks like Mike and John are going to need to adjust the difficulty adjustment scheme though... looks like a hardfork is in order.
i think like this too
the devs should change the difficulty adjustment scheme. if not,PXC would be the 2nd CHNCoin, because it lost its hashing power when difficulty was so high
IEA
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 08, 2013, 08:52:21 PM
 Tongue i have 6mhs mining
Activity: 197
June 08, 2013, 07:02:31 PM
Someone please play poker with me I'm so bored

Cs? Got premium for sale Grin

10 years ago I had lightning reflexes but old age has withered them away ( Im 30 but I can tell the difference lol )

wait until you hit 40!!! Just happened to me a month ago
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
June 08, 2013, 06:59:22 PM

10 years ago I had lightning reflexes but old age has withered them away ( Im 30 but I can tell the difference lol )
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
June 08, 2013, 06:57:52 PM
i have had to stop mining pxc as its cheaper to mine othercoins and trade for pxc right now im all for helping a good cause but i would be losing 50usd a day mining pxc right now

For someone with as much PXC as you that makes no sense bro. We need people to support the networks, and you have huge hashpower !

i sold half my rigs yesterday so that left me with 25,000kh/s  then a kid threw a water bloon threw my open window it trached 1 rig and soaked all the plug sockets so right now untill it all dryes out  i only have 1 rig up and runing ( my test rig )  that in my bedroom so cant be on 24/7 and i have to wagh up wether its beter to  mine ltc and trade for 300 pxc a day or mine pxc and get 200 pxc i will re evauate when my rigs dry out 

wow that sucks, hopefully no damage

1 rig is totaly soaked i think it blow the motherboard and the psu will test all when it drys looks like about £500 worth of damage  if the whole rig is trashed it will be around £2000 i was lucky realy there was £25,000 of computers in the room at the time yesterday there was £50,000 worth
Activity: 322
June 08, 2013, 06:54:47 PM

legendary
June 08, 2013, 06:52:55 PM
legendary
June 08, 2013, 06:52:28 PM
then a kid threw a water bloon threw my open window it trached 1 rig

Oh that little fucker !! lol
Activity: 197
June 08, 2013, 06:50:41 PM
i have had to stop mining pxc as its cheaper to mine othercoins and trade for pxc right now im all for helping a good cause but i would be losing 50usd a day mining pxc right now

For someone with as much PXC as you that makes no sense bro. We need people to support the networks, and you have huge hashpower !

i sold half my rigs yesterday so that left me with 25,000kh/s  then a kid threw a water bloon threw my open window it trached 1 rig and soaked all the plug sockets so right now untill it all dryes out  i only have 1 rig up and runing ( my test rig )  that in my bedroom so cant be on 24/7 and i have to wagh up wether its beter to  mine ltc and trade for 300 pxc a day or mine pxc and get 200 pxc i will re evauate when my rigs dry out 

wow that sucks, hopefully no damage
Pages:
Jump to: