Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 66. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
School of Hard Knocks
June 06, 2013, 04:01:14 PM
Smiley my 60k pxc are going to moon

We told you guys.. hold your coin for two months let us get off the ground.. we are just getting started...... lol

Smiley still mining and buying PXC
 wont sell them now

I guess it's the best thing one can do: Not getting too excited about PXC starting to rise and def not dumping the coin ... First it ill have slow down further rise (scarcity is at the bottom of capitalism and alt con scene is probably the only real free market there is in the hwole world atm) - And you would regret it in few weeks or months time I'm sure ... seems the devs were silently putting some nice things together only to show them off with a loud boom ... let's send some ripples thorugh the alt coin scene Smiley ... Keeping the stash together will show the others coiners that we all believe in this and wont ust dump it cause the coind, it's devs and its supporters are some special bunch ... Smiley Believeing in this thing not only thinking in terms of making a quick buck ...there will be much bigger bucks in some weeks time, word! Hmmm we should bet on this ...a betting site also in place, Mike or John? Smiley

100% Agreed. There is much more potential long-term, doesn't take a genius to see that. Phenixcoin is not your random pump & dump coin. But actually I have no problem with people dumping it Smiley

I see your point Smiley OK guys, whoever's hands and nerves are too weak ...we would alleviate you from this burden Smiley
Ok, Ill sell you my 13k for 30 BTC right now...  Smiley

Asking this tells me you haven't weak nerves Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
June 06, 2013, 03:54:06 PM
If anyone wants to play some poker, I'm at table Fred, 10/20
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
June 06, 2013, 03:44:31 PM
Looks like real alt coin. Just downloaded wallet.

Will start mining ......

any big miner please send some coins to check my wallet.
PsRor3Aqu9Dk4pd9t9B2u2dcktFWzRLwws

sending wait for a minute.
Sent 10

Date: 6/7/2013 00:44
To: coin4me PsRor3Aqu9Dk4pd9t9B2u2dcktFWzRLwws
Debit: -10.00 PXC
Net amount: -10.00 PXC
Transaction ID: ca2578c308dba0edcafa5573c8c93f1b22f2d04b0ff78b6ceeec67bfed0e5226
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 06, 2013, 03:43:26 PM

We told you guys.. hold your coin for two months let us get off the ground.. we are just getting started...... lol

wont sell them now

I guess it's the best thing one can do: Not getting too excited about PXC starting to rise and def not dumping the coin ... First it ill have slow down further rise (scarcity is at the bottom of capitalism and alt con scene is probably the only real free market there is in the hwole world atm) - And you would regret it in few weeks or months time I'm sure ... seems the devs were silently putting some nice things together only to show them off with a loud boom ... let's send some ripples thorugh the alt coin scene Smiley ... Keeping the stash together will show the others coiners that we all believe in this and wont ust dump it cause the coind, it's devs and its supporters are some special bunch ... Smiley Believeing in this thing not only thinking in terms of making a quick buck ...there will be much bigger bucks in some weeks time, word! Hmmm we should bet on this ...a betting site also in place, Mike or John? Smiley

100% Agreed. There is much more potential long-term, doesn't take a genius to see that. Phenixcoin is not your random pump & dump coin. But actually I have no problem with people dumping it Smiley

I see your point Smiley OK guys, whoever's hands and nerves are too weak ...we would alleviate you from this burden Smiley
Ok, Ill sell you my 13k for 30 BTC right now...  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
School of Hard Knocks
June 06, 2013, 03:34:42 PM

wont sell them now

PXC Research Team
June 06, 2013, 03:34:05 PM

Will start mining ......

sending wait for a minute.
Activity: 14
June 06, 2013, 03:30:34 PM
Will start mining from tomorrow. My 5970 crashed yesterday. Will buy new one tomorrow.

Did some body gave you to test or should I.I can spare 5 for you.

Not received yet.  Sad
Activity: 308
June 06, 2013, 02:59:21 PM
Wow, and just like that theres more buy orders than sell, not only that big buy orders vs small sell orders. People are starting to get the idea now that they better hang on to their PXC...

I bought tons over the past two days and just finished the last of what I had to spend on PXC a few hours before the announcement, finally got lucky! Lol

But on that note, the only coins I have now are FTC and PXC with like, .ooo2 BTC and 3 Ltc xD
How many PXC do you hold?

To be honest, 240k PXC and 120K FTC.... started mining about 4 months ago and all that I've m into those two coins (haven't cashed out at all yet). No worries about a dump though, I plan on holding onto both of them for at least a year, closer to about a 3 year period unless cryptocurrency dies lol
legendary
June 06, 2013, 02:57:52 PM
PXC is now at the top of the most profitable coins to mine.

Big wave of miners incoming !

By the way, I would love another dump of PXC. please halve the price again so I can spend another 5 BTC.
PXC Research Team
June 06, 2013, 02:56:49 PM
Will start mining from tomorrow. My 5970 crashed yesterday. Will buy new one tomorrow.

Did some body gave you to test or should I.I can spare 5 for you.
legendary
June 06, 2013, 02:55:15 PM
Someone is selling his PXC to get the price down. Cry

Heheh Nawy you're always so panicy.
June 06, 2013, 02:54:18 PM

PXC Research Team
June 06, 2013, 02:52:48 PM
Someone is selling his PXC to get the price down. Cry
June 06, 2013, 02:49:35 PM
i have 50k now, how about you guys ?
13935 PXC here
Activity: 476
June 06, 2013, 02:46:50 PM
there are a lots pxc holders here  Grin
June 06, 2013, 02:42:57 PM

Will start mining ......

legendary
June 06, 2013, 02:41:25 PM
i have 50k now, how about you guys ?
June 06, 2013, 02:29:54 PM
Wow, and just like that theres more buy orders than sell, not only that big buy orders vs small sell orders. People are starting to get the idea now that they better hang on to their PXC...

I bought tons over the past two days and just finished the last of what I had to spend on PXC a few hours before the announcement, finally got lucky! Lol

But on that note, the only coins I have now are FTC and PXC with like, .ooo2 BTC and 3 Ltc xD
How many PXC do you hold?
Activity: 308
June 06, 2013, 02:26:45 PM

June 06, 2013, 02:23:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: