Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 67. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 06, 2013, 02:19:37 PM
Hell, I just may keep scooping more up while its still cheap...

There aren't many for sale on cryptsy anymore.  They've been bought.  By the time my BTC confirms on cryptsy I'm afraid there won't be any left at all  Tongue
lol, damn you..... how many are you going to buy Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
June 06, 2013, 02:11:41 PM

There aren't many for sale on cryptsy anymore.  They've been bought.  By the time my BTC confirms on cryptsy I'm afraid there won't be any left at all  Tongue
June 06, 2013, 02:09:18 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
June 06, 2013, 02:06:27 PM
I Hope the Miners Wont come back to early... Need some more China at Low diff... ;-)

Miners have lots of  other coins at the moment to mine. Just see coinwarz and some other coins which are not listed but are on exchange they are more profitable they are mining them.
Activity: 47
June 06, 2013, 02:00:43 PM
I Hope the Miners Wont come back to early... Need some more China at Low diff... ;-)
Activity: 52
June 06, 2013, 01:58:04 PM
I like this coin because it has 10x the support and usage of any other non-major alt coin and no one seems to know about it.

Not too long ago I bought 10k LTC at 60 cents each - holding over 30k PXC now and feel the same feeling.
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
June 06, 2013, 01:57:16 PM
Smiley my 60k pxc are going to moon

We told you guys.. hold your coin for two months let us get off the ground.. we are just getting started...... lol

Smiley still mining and buying PXC
 wont sell them now

I guess it's the best thing one can do: Not getting too excited about PXC starting to rise and def not dumping the coin ... First it ill have slow down further rise (scarcity is at the bottom of capitalism and alt con scene is probably the only real free market there is in the hwole world atm) - And you would regret it in few weeks or months time I'm sure ... seems the devs were silently putting some nice things together only to show them off with a loud boom ... let's send some ripples thorugh the alt coin scene Smiley ... Keeping the stash together will show the others coiners that we all believe in this and wont ust dump it cause the coind, it's devs and its supporters are some special bunch ... Smiley Believeing in this thing not only thinking in terms of making a quick buck ...there will be much bigger bucks in some weeks time, word! Hmmm we should bet on this ...a betting site also in place, Mike or John? Smiley

100% Agreed. There is much more potential long-term, doesn't take a genius to see that. Phenixcoin is not your random pump & dump coin. But actually I have no problem with people dumping it Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
School of Hard Knocks
June 06, 2013, 01:53:30 PM
I'm so Excited....  I Wanna cry  Shocked ;-) Keep it up!!!

I'm with you, I'm wetting my pants, though Smiley
Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
June 06, 2013, 01:52:03 PM

We told you guys.. hold your coin for two months let us get off the ground.. we are just getting started...... lol

wont sell them now

I guess it's the best thing one can do: Not getting too excited about PXC starting to rise and def not dumping the coin ... First it ill have slow down further rise (scarcity is at the bottom of capitalism and alt con scene is probably the only real free market there is in the hwole world atm) - And you would regret it in few weeks or months time I'm sure ... seems the devs were silently putting some nice things together only to show them off with a loud boom ... let's send some ripples thorugh the alt coin scene Smiley ... Keeping the stash together will show the others coiners that we all believe in this and wont ust dump it cause the coind, it's devs and its supporters are some special bunch ... Smiley Believeing in this thing not only thinking in terms of making a quick buck ...there will be much bigger bucks in some weeks time, word! Hmmm we should bet on this ...a betting site also in place, Mike or John? Smiley
June 06, 2013, 01:48:38 PM
Will be selling my 14k for 140 BTC before you know it.. Smiley
IEA
Activity: 42
June 06, 2013, 01:46:35 PM

wont sell them now
Activity: 168
June 06, 2013, 01:45:51 PM
This coin is about to take over BTC in no time Grin

At least we're close to an altcoin usability imperium already.

You will have it tomorrow Smiley, well part of it..
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
June 06, 2013, 01:45:00 PM
This coin is about to take over BTC in no time Grin

At least we're close to an altcoin usability imperium already.
June 06, 2013, 01:43:00 PM

IEA
Activity: 42
June 06, 2013, 01:41:19 PM
Activity: 47
June 06, 2013, 01:30:22 PM
I'm so Excited....  I Wanna cry  Shocked ;-) Keep it up!!!
Activity: 322
June 06, 2013, 01:30:13 PM
I wonder if this could make it into the Apple App Store. I wonder what their stance is on crypto... There are other crypto related apps so It might pass their filter Grin
i don't think it will pass their filter.

luckily the android marketplace is easier.

Wont matter, you wont need to use the app, we've been testing in ipad browsers Smiley

so mc, what i think you saying is.

more change for an android app?
android user here, so wouldn mind:)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
June 06, 2013, 01:29:04 PM
I really like the Video Poker mockup.
Activity: 476
June 06, 2013, 01:27:30 PM
Here is the design mock up for the VP.

I'll post video later...

but that all for now.. Smiley have a ton of work to get done before tomorrow..

M.
keep it up guys
we are all looking forward to hearing all news from you  Roll Eyes
June 06, 2013, 01:27:16 PM
I wonder if this could make it into the Apple App Store. I wonder what their stance is on crypto... There are other crypto related apps so It might pass their filter Grin
i don't think it will pass their filter.

luckily the android marketplace is easier.

Wont matter, you wont need to use the app, we've been testing in ipad browsers Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: