Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 69. (Read 151407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
June 06, 2013, 12:21:08 PM
I just accidentally send ALL my BTC to cryptsy. I hope I don't accidentally buy 100k PXC now. My sub-conscience seems to be taking control of my actions oh noes !
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
June 06, 2013, 12:14:43 PM
i have made a subreddit for phenixcoin:
http://www.reddit.com/r/phenixcoin/

Nice, so a broader audience may now hear of PXC ... Will add to that thread later...

Good work guys. Keep it up. We need audience.

When we open what we have been working on, which should be tomorrow, the audience will grow quickly.. Smiley

Nice to hear from you again! Haha, guess I was right about these big releases after you go silent for a while huh?  Wink Anyways can't wait to see what it is!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 06, 2013, 11:55:19 AM

Nice, so a broader audience may now hear of PXC ... Will add to that thread later...

When we open what we have been working on, which should be tomorrow, the audience will grow quickly.. Smiley
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
June 06, 2013, 09:32:21 AM

Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
June 06, 2013, 07:00:49 AM

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
June 06, 2013, 05:29:39 AM
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
June 05, 2013, 06:19:02 PM
have you guys seen digital coin its gaining value very fast. Waiting to see that with PXC. If DGC continues to go up at this speed after 6-7 hours it will be more then 10 cents.
Activity: 322
June 05, 2013, 04:35:19 PM
lol no one with common sense will mine the premined coin.. I bet that Devs are too busy dumping on cryptsy Cheesy

Grin

so you are saying.. do not hear the dev for 2days.. coin is dead and they are dumping?

you are cute Kiss

He got that line from that idiot that keeps mouthing DGC is the winner in the "war" that only he believes exists.

The only people that bad mouth this coin, have a stake in other coins, and for whatever reason believe that if they trash PXC their coin will rise.  There is absolutely no basis for this line of thinking, and just shows immaturity and ignorance.  

Those that have been around for quite a long time, understand that there is nothing wrong with premining a coin as long as it is done for the correct reasons.  (BTC was premined, but apparently that fact goes ignored amongst these people.) Wink

PXC, WDC and DGC all have chances at survival.  I own 0 WDC and 0 DGC.  I believe in the developers of PXC, and that is why I am focusing my mining efforts on that coin.  Others choose to focus on DGC.  While yet others choose to focus on WDC.  Nothing wrong with that.  PXC is the newest of the three and in my opinion shows the most innovation.  That is why I am supporting it, but nothing wrong with the others either.  

Same here. PXC, unlike most other coins and unlike all recent alternative coins, offers actual countervalue through a blooming infrastructure and remarkable developer dedication that effects actual demand. Although this is to a degree still pure speculation I see an exceptional and very realistic chance for PXC being on par with LTC or above mid-term to long-term. Smiley

EDIT: Next thing we need now is a block explorer website to become "fully operational" though Wink
+1

Buy an 200sx s14kouki with pxc!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2375462
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 05, 2013, 04:28:16 PM
lol no one with common sense will mine the premined coin.. I bet that Devs are too busy dumping on cryptsy Cheesy

Grin

so you are saying.. do not hear the dev for 2days.. coin is dead and they are dumping?

you are cute Kiss

He got that line from that idiot that keeps mouthing DGC is the winner in the "war" that only he believes exists.

The only people that bad mouth this coin, have a stake in other coins, and for whatever reason believe that if they trash PXC their coin will rise.  There is absolutely no basis for this line of thinking, and just shows immaturity and ignorance.  

Those that have been around for quite a long time, understand that there is nothing wrong with premining a coin as long as it is done for the correct reasons.  (BTC was premined, but apparently that fact goes ignored amongst these people.)

PXC, WDC and DGC all have chances at survival.  I own 0 WDC and 0 DGC.  I believe in the developers of PXC, and that is why I am focusing my mining efforts on that coin.  Others choose to focus on DGC.  While yet others choose to focus on WDC.  Nothing wrong with that.  PXC is the newest of the three and in my opinion shows the most innovation.  That is why I am supporting it, but nothing wrong with the others either.  

Same here. PXC, unlike most other coins and unlike all recent alternative coins, offers actual countervalue through a blooming infrastructure and remarkable developer dedication that effects actual demand. Although this is to a degree still pure speculation I see an exceptional and very realistic chance for PXC being on par with LTC or above mid-term to long-term. Smiley

EDIT: Next thing we need now is a block explorer website to become "fully operational" though Wink
+1
Activity: 308
June 05, 2013, 03:48:29 PM
Exactly, the only dev team other than those behind PXC I have seen put as much support behind a coin are BTC LTC and possibly NetCoin that has not yet been released.
 Its a shame all these noobs get rapped into thinking all these other scamcoins will be worth something a week or two down the road. PXC is in it for the long run with real potential, dosent take a genius to see that.

Don't forget FTC! Personally, I find both coins valuable in opposite sides of the spectrum. PXC as having a very good propriety push into getting their coins used, as in offering their own services in order to get the coins used and then expanding. FTC I see as being a very community driven coin in which all the members (myself included) do a lot in order to bring things together and come up with new features alongside the dev (check out forum.feathercoin.com to see what I'm talking about).

Either way, I'm very pleased at how both my coins, PXC and FTC, are doing. Not so much as in their current prices are, but at what they're working towards and how far along they are with those goals. Keep up the great job guys, can't wait for your next surprise!
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
June 05, 2013, 03:15:03 PM

Grin

you are cute Kiss

Those that have been around for quite a long time, understand that there is nothing wrong with premining a coin as long as it is done for the correct reasons.  (BTC was premined, but apparently that fact goes ignored amongst these people.)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
June 05, 2013, 03:11:56 PM
Exactly, the only dev team other than those behind PXC I have seen put as much support behind a coin are BTC LTC and possibly NetCoin that has not yet been released.
 Its a shame all these noobs get rapped into thinking all these other scamcoins will be worth something a week or two down the road. PXC is in it for the long run with real potential, dosent take a genius to see that.

Thank you its nice to see some people actually see the big picture here. While others are trying to chase pennies we are going after dollars. 

Don't feel rushed Smiley Quality > quantity Smiley
Activity: 252
June 05, 2013, 03:11:29 PM
Check you PM box Vinnie  Smiley
June 05, 2013, 03:05:37 PM

Thank you its nice to see some people actually see the big picture here. While others are trying to chase pennies we are going after dollars. 
June 05, 2013, 03:02:55 PM
Cheesy Cheesy so naive, so naive Cheesy Cheesy

Must admit i am a bit surprised by your comments considering you were a supporter of us when we launched. You didn't have a issue with us
when you were buying and selling pxc for ltc but all of a sudden you have a issue. Anyways good luck with all your future endeavors.     
June 05, 2013, 02:37:51 PM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Activity: 182
June 05, 2013, 02:33:58 PM

Meaning what exactly
June 05, 2013, 02:32:46 PM
Activity: 182
June 05, 2013, 02:30:44 PM
another 1 . . . damn!

You said exactly the same in the QuickCoin topic, for that I understand, there are even 2 QuickCoins now.
But this coin is around for a while and when you read this topic, you'll find out what the devs are about: serious shit, no dumping.
They couldn't even pay for their expenses if they would dump al their coins right now.

At most they could sell it for 35 BTC (buy volume is low) right now...
Smiley

35 BTC is not that bad  Grin

If you bought a coin from Hazard, 35 BTC profit would be great  Grin
If you spend as much work on it as the devs of PhenixCoin did, it's a fee... Smiley

If they know what's good for them they'll make sure by tomorrow evening you can play Blackjack, Slots and Dice games, all with PXC  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: