Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 92. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
@WizardOfOre
May 27, 2013, 02:00:53 AM
Will try, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
May 27, 2013, 01:51:45 AM
Sorry, am frustrated.

I cannot figure out how to generate an address phx? from phenix.com

http://phenixcoin.com

"Get software".
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 27, 2013, 01:39:25 AM
Sorry, am frustrated.

Starting with the right website to download the client would be helpful.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 27, 2013, 01:26:50 AM
Sorry, am frustrated.

lol you mean wallet address?
Activity: 316
@WizardOfOre
May 27, 2013, 01:19:33 AM
Sorry, am frustrated.

Activity: 28
May 27, 2013, 01:01:31 AM
Roll Eyes
OK,
        since you refuse to respond to my personal message I will do it here in public. Do you know what customer service is? I sent you a question many hours ago and you have been really busy chit chatting it up, sell, sell, sell. SO WTF!? I want an answer, and I want it in public. As of right now I am pretty sure you are a scammer, and at the least a crappy business person.

SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked
what are you takin' about  Huh
can you make it clear  Shocked
Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 476
May 27, 2013, 12:53:45 AM
Roll Eyes
OK,
        since you refuse to respond to my personal message I will do it here in public. Do you know what customer service is? I sent you a question many hours ago and you have been really busy chit chatting it up, sell, sell, sell. SO WTF!? I want an answer, and I want it in public. As of right now I am pretty sure you are a scammer, and at the least a crappy business person.

Shocked
what are you takin' about  Huh
can you make it clear  Shocked
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
May 27, 2013, 12:52:02 AM
Roll Eyes
OK,

Shocked

Huh

Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
May 26, 2013, 11:36:41 PM
Hash rate has increased quite a bit tonight. 
Activity: 532
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
May 26, 2013, 10:22:51 PM
is there a block explorer yet? i just can't find one.
Activity: 42
May 26, 2013, 10:19:08 PM
Bobbix, I have the same build as you nearly.  Not having any issues while playing poker.  GPU is mining at the same speeds...no increased cpu usage.

ok ill look into what is causing the problems since it seems not to be the poker client, thanks all.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
May 26, 2013, 07:26:42 PM
Bobbix, I have the same build as you nearly.  Not having any issues while playing poker.  GPU is mining at the same speeds...no increased cpu usage.
May 26, 2013, 05:41:49 PM

my freshly built computer computer has i7 processor with 32gb memory, and two 7950s watercooled using 1500w PSU...custom built, burned in, Prime95'd and highly optimized. My # of POST and member status on this forum does not reflect me being a NOOB AT ANYTHING other than newer than some to THIS FORUM...ONLY, not a reflection of being a NOOB at mining and computer related things or operations/programming in general, check yourself before you type rubbish.

I have corporate strength virus protection (trend microscan) so please, come again. I live and breathe computers, you know nothing about my analytical skills. Take that FUD you speak of and shove it back up your FUDDER.

Ill give you 2-1 odds that there is no built in miner in the poker client. I'll bet you up to $1000. Either BTC or PXC. Please send me a PM and we will agree on an escrow. Either put your money where your "analytical skills" are or stop spreading this silly B.S.
Lol.

I have afterburner gadget running on a dual screen, GPU usage is never more than the usual 2-3% when browsing.

thank you for the reasonable response, this helps ease my worries, it was more so of a lets look into it rather than a bash PXC. Constructive dialog always works.
Activity: 280
May 26, 2013, 05:31:00 PM

my freshly built computer computer has i7 processor with 32gb memory, and two 7950s watercooled using 1500w PSU...custom built, burned in, Prime95'd and highly optimized. My # of POST and member status on this forum does not reflect me being a NOOB AT ANYTHING other than newer than some to THIS FORUM...ONLY, not a reflection of being a NOOB at mining and computer related things or operations/programming in general, check yourself before you type rubbish.

I have corporate strength virus protection (trend microscan) so please, come again. I live and breathe computers, you know nothing about my analytical skills. Take that FUD you speak of and shove it back up your FUDDER.

Ill give you 2-1 odds that there is no built in miner in the poker client. I'll bet you up to $1000. Either BTC or PXC. Please send me a PM and we will agree on an escrow. Either put your money where your "analytical skills" are or stop spreading this silly B.S.
Lol.

I have afterburner gadget running on a dual screen, GPU usage is never more than the usual 2-3% when browsing.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
May 26, 2013, 05:22:37 PM

May 26, 2013, 05:03:18 PM
no its not, something like I've stated has happened before with bitcoins, do I need to post the link to the article for you?

You don't have to look for an article, we know those bots and / or viruses exist.

It's just your crappy computer, there is no virus on the site.

Getting sick of all the newbies spreading FUD.
Now go back to your GLD pool.

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
May 26, 2013, 04:59:24 PM
hi all im looking to start a pxc pool witha dedicated sever i hope you dont mind me posting this here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216900.new#new
thanks for your time i would be grateful for the help
zack
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
May 26, 2013, 04:52:07 PM
no its not, something like I've stated has happened before with bitcoins, do I need to post the link to the article for you?

Yeah, there is a virus mining PXC for me. Thanks for your GPU cycles  Smiley
May 26, 2013, 04:44:43 PM
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
May 26, 2013, 04:33:24 PM
phenixpoker seems to have a miner programmed into it, My screen flickers sometimes as if the video driver is about to crash.....this doesn't happen normally with regular use of my graphics card. Also I notice this same thing happen without phenixpoker running when I am personally mining using cgminer and I try to watch a youtube video.

So I am pretty certain phenixpoker has a miner programmed into it using our graphics card to process blocks for who knows who while we play poker.....not cool!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

lmao.  Craziest conspiracy theory I've heard yet on this thread. 

Reservation for one at the Oakview Sanitarium.

Pages:
Jump to: