Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 93. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 26, 2013, 04:31:24 PM
phenixpoker seems to have a miner programmed into it, My screen flickers sometimes as if the video driver is about to crash.....this doesn't happen normally with regular use of my graphics card. Also I notice this same thing happen without phenixpoker running when I am personally mining using cgminer and I try to watch a youtube video.

So I am pretty certain phenixpoker has a miner programmed into it using our graphics card to process blocks for who knows who while we play poker.....not cool!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
May 26, 2013, 03:23:22 PM
is the 25000 tournament coming back?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
May 26, 2013, 03:21:37 PM
anyone can register at phenixpoker ?  Huh

Again and again I read penispoker ... Who wants to see?  Roll Eyes

I'm looking at one right now.

eh...

Anyway.

Who want to play a Sit and Go on Phenixpoker ? I've registered in the 100+10, please join lets have some fun !
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
School of Hard Knocks
May 26, 2013, 03:16:50 PM

Again and again I read penispoker ... Who wants to see?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 26, 2013, 01:48:01 PM
May 26, 2013, 01:09:38 PM
TurboCoin, on a new platform, launches PhenixCoin Server. PPS 1%.

Next 3 Block rewards for blocks not found by admins...

http://pxc.turbocoin.us

dont let that get lost in the mix. Wink
Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
May 26, 2013, 01:07:21 PM
Roll Eyes

I did not know if imatrix wanted such information revealed. Since he clearly wants it to be, then yes. I did receive 10k. But that was after I had already began. Wasn't created to be "paid for". It was a kind-hearted donation from imatrix.

You asked him for a donation in that PM! 

Of all the people to call others liars!!

all is said and done finally lets settle the dust - JohnCar just replied in this thread and he as all of us just want to get over this now ...
Activity: 237
May 26, 2013, 12:55:40 PM
Roll Eyes

I did not know if imatrix wanted such information revealed. Since he clearly wants it to be, then yes. I did receive 10k. But that was after I had already began. Wasn't created to be "paid for". It was a kind-hearted donation from imatrix.

You asked him for a donation in that PM! 

Of all the people to call others liars!!
May 26, 2013, 12:55:20 PM
TurboCoin, on a new platform, launches PhenixCoin Server. PPS 1%.

Next 3 Block rewards for blocks not found by admins...

http://pxc.turbocoin.us
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
May 26, 2013, 12:49:17 PM
Nice post teamtarp. Sums it up very well.

If I am not mistaken the 10k donation from iammatrix was made public in this thread when it happened. How else would anyone know about it? Don't see why you would try to hide it.

Anyways, hope we can get this other exchange up and running asap and that YaCoinYeah can please stfu so he does not single-handily kill this coin. Always fun to see how people like him will never admit to ever doing anything wrong. Can only hope he grows up and learn to handle stuff like this like a man in the future.

Activity: 434
May 26, 2013, 12:48:38 PM

YaCoinYeah  is no part of PXC in anyway.
are.

Thanks
                                                      John

This is all enough for me Cheesy Thanks john , you were right in time as always.
Activity: 252
May 26, 2013, 12:38:11 PM
Ok lets nip this thing in the butt right now. YaCoinYeah started the doc on his own free will. YaCoinYeah messaged Iamatrix after he started doc and tried to buy some PXC coin. Iamatrix donated 10k coin YaCoinYeah  since we don't sell our coin that is all. We did not give him anything to run any exchange. I all ready have spoke with YaCoinYeah about releasing private chats and such. This causes issues like the one now and just bad business.

If YaCoinYeah wants to ask for tips well there is nothing i can do about that as he is no part of PXC in anyway. I hope this clears up any issues there
are.

Thanks
                                                      John
Activity: 168
May 26, 2013, 12:36:45 PM
iamatrix says the open beta exchange will be up in a few hours, in accordance with his last post.

Nice one
May 26, 2013, 12:36:29 PM
Why would I admit to receiving a donation after having created the exchange when I had no way of contacting the dev who was extremely busy at the time? I wouldn't want to reveal a private trade without his knowledge of it beforehand. Assuming permission makes just if not more trouble for everyone. Thus I deleted posts regarding it. It's that simple.
Activity: 28
May 26, 2013, 12:32:01 PM
I assure you, as I have done throughout the entire thread, I added my tip address the entire time, and only now it has become a "problem." Why? I have no idea.

It is that you keep posting stuff like this people have a problem with. I am sure you are 100% aware why people were reacting. If not let me spell it out for you:

You received 10 000 from the developers to run the exchange, not a big problem even though some might say it was kinda generous. Nothing wrong with posting the donation links in the OP of the exchange either.

The problems started when you made this post:

Quote from: YaCoinYeah
Could reallly use a tip people!

Outright begging for tips, making it sound like you really are in need for the coin, when you probably already  have more coins than 99% of the posters who would be willing to do a lot for the 10 000 coins you alreay got.

You seem like a smart guy so I am sure you can see how this rubbed someone the wrong way.

You made matters worse when this was pointed out to you and you started deleting posts and attacking the posters who pointed out that you were coming off like a greedy slimeball.

What you should have done, was admitting you had received the 10 000, deleted the begging post, and apologized for letting greed take control of you. Had you done this I am sure everyone would have accepted it and given you much respect. Now you just come of even worse trying to act like you have no idea what you have done wrong. It is like this kind of greed is a natural thing for you and you think this is the way to handle yourself in this community.
May 26, 2013, 12:28:05 PM
iamatrix says the open beta exchange will be up in a few hours, in accordance with his last post.
Activity: 322
May 26, 2013, 12:27:53 PM
feel sadly about people gone because of exchange reason.
actually it hurts PXC
hope people could leave it behind

Def ... But I'm not afraid ... the potential of PXC is just too good ... Wink

Fact, only scared that there alot off troll kids around...
And most miners here are complety driven by stupidity.
And infected by the dump parasite.

My1cent
Activity: 476
May 26, 2013, 12:25:20 PM
Guys guys lets keep it civil...
is there any update about development progpress Tongue
Activity: 168
May 26, 2013, 12:23:25 PM
Guys guys lets keep it civil...
Activity: 434
May 26, 2013, 12:21:22 PM
 ahahahahahahah Cheesy now the LIES turned real. From now on , until the devs of this coin speaks up about this and use their power to shut yacoin the frag up , I aint interested in their coin. We all tried and worked hard and he got 10k just to run a google doc? Thanks devs, you show that not only the hourly freeroll sucks.

Also , yacoin , you may have started before the 10k , but you kept asking for more coin as a tip AFTER the 10k , you have more than 10k for running a fragging google doc , just shut up and take the money , greedy much?
Pages:
Jump to: