Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official ANN]FREELABIT|FBF|Up to 15% Interest|No ICO|POW|Cryptonight - page 32. (Read 29086 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
When we go to some exchange at what is your plan about price?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
why do you need blockchain for this project?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
whats up with the blocks.
Activity: 215
#
Been mining this all night starting to get a nice little bit in my wallet
Activity: 171
kiramine.com
Hey miners and community,

freelabit.kiramine.com

is now updated to latest Nice Hash Support !

Enjoy mining on our pools based on highspeed server located in one of the biggest datacenter of the european union.

our other mining pools:

sikka.kiramine.com

b2b.kiramine.com

We are always reachable via email [email protected] and a few hours a day via live chat on pool sites.

We wish happy mining!

Greetz

alex from kiramine team
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
Hi bro

what is the problem

Sync not installed
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I want to join because I think this is good to start coin and airdrop, not a token. But I am afraid of this virus detection and 20 unknown files. Anybody will explain? I know 1 detection is not much but this is found by 2 engines and I have seen a lot of clean wallets so this is possible to make a wallet without "false - positive" detections.

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Hi I had the same problem, downloaded Visual C++ Redistributable, now it's fine.

I don't understand where I can find the wallet address, can anybody please help me?

I have found where the wallet address, I have joined the airdrop and I am really excited about that  Grin
Another question I have seen it's possible on the wallet to mine. It's kind of possible to mine using a normal CPU laptop?
Where can I see the hash rate?
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
I am joined to mining this coin. I will promote coins that would quickly reach the block 4559
Activity: 28
Downloaded wallet writes and does not launch poiogi to understand? : Freelabit wallet already Ronning
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
hi, dev do you have 32bit GUI wallet?
Activity: 28
I'm a freelancer or a company, why do I need your coins in that and in the arc case?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
After wannaCry ransom ware hit the web I decided to move to Linux platform. Carried most of my jobs to Linux platform.
For rest of the work I installed virtualbox vm and used windows in it. Always backed my wallet files.
I will post my configuration of freelabit wallet on linux soon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi Dev. I have downloaded the Freebit Wallet 0.1.0 on my laptop. Got my own Freebit Wallet address. However, when I start the mining process. It says: error: The address is not available.

How do I go about this?
Activity: 8
Can I use my mobile NEM wallet? Smiley Thanks
Activity: 8
So this is an honest reply! I love this project as it s about a new real coin and not a token! All above you offer an Airdrop! Thank you folks! Wish you all the best Smiley Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I have message: Freelabit wallet is already running  Huh Huh Huh
Windows 10, 64 bit

UPD
Solved, open with admin rights
Activity: 32
thank you for the job you're doing
i just downloaded the wallet and start maning thins currency tu test it
whish you all the best
Pages: