Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official ANN]FREELABIT|FBF|Up to 15% Interest|No ICO|POW|Cryptonight - page 35. (Read 29086 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 101
Don't install your wallet on Win10 x64 Pro. (((

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Sorry guys, your wallet seems to have an issue working on Win x64 platforms: the gui stops with an error message "The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem" and there was any installation process...
That seems to be an issue with the windows environment in which you are installing the wallet, not the wallet itself.

Yes, downloaded Visual C++ Redistributable and problem solved and got wallet working.

How about that virus detection, is it false positive?

Hi I had the same problem, downloaded Visual C++ Redistributable, now it's fine.

I don't understand where I can find the wallet address, can anybody please help me?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hello devs, i'm interested with this project, but do you have a wallet for windows 32bit pc? only for 64 bit is available on your site, can't run it to my pc.
Activity: 85

My antivirus alerted me. It took 2 hours to scan the file, but it's working now Wink
Activity: 11
Seems good project with some unique properties on blockchain.
Activity: 151
Is there any profit in mining with 2 cores?

gpu or cpu??
Is there any way to receive the airdrop without downloading the wallet?

this coin not yet listed on exchange, airdrop still has to come
where you gonna keep your coins.

Best is to download the wallet and post your address and wait for airdrop.
Activity: 30
This project seems quite interesting to join, I am planning to looking for the options to mine this coin. Not sure how many coins we can get for 3KH in a day.
Activity: 37
Is there any way to receive the airdrop without downloading the wallet?
Activity: 115
Where can I get the whitepaper for this project?
Hello. Dev, I can't run wallet. It says "freelabit already running". But I didn't run it. How can I manage this problem?

if you runnig linux

ps alx | grep freelabit

than kill the process

kill -9

again start the wallet.

if using windows

in task manager kill the process and start the wallet again
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello. Dev, I can't run wallet. It says "freelabit already running". But I didn't run it. How can I manage this problem?
I have been following this project since its inception. It seems like this project will be a greater success. This Dev is very responsive and accomplished all the milestones he mentioned earlier , since Dev will need time to develop,sleep,eat and shit Tongue . We should not over-expect and give time to Dev and this project to grow, spread and become successfull.  

We as a community should be responsible to make this project a success.

And Dev, thumbs up for all your great efforts and motivating response.

I wish you and your project All the Best and Success.

Activity: 224
Merit: 102
https://freelabit.network
looking forward for this project...and just participated in the airdrop
Great!
Just a reminder: Airdrop 1 Rewards unlocks @ block height 45551
Smiley
Activity: 13
looking forward for this project...and just participated in the airdrop
I like the concept dev, Freelancer payments are a big pain point. Perhaps a little polishing on the wallet. It takes some effort with missing DLL's. I wish you every success.

Yes indeed! We know the pain for freelancers when you want to withdraw your hard earned money from any of the existing platforms, they take a cut,also for employers whenever an employer makes a deposit/payment they take a cut.
In regards to the wallet: This is a Community Driven Project, meaning that anyone from the community can contribute on GitHub.
If you´re experiencing issues when installing the wallet on windows and you receive a pop up with a missing MSVC dll or sthg like that, it´s referring to an issue with the windows environment not the wallet itself.
Try installing Visual C++ redistributable. Somebody on this thread had the same issue and resolved it that way.
Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: