Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official ANN]FREELABIT|FBF|Up to 15% Interest|No ICO|POW|Cryptonight - page 34. (Read 29086 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Joined airdrop.
This project seems different from the other.
Good luck Dev
Activity: 160
Finally a non-Ethereum token airdrop  Grin
I hope this is going to be a great success. I think it is a good opportunity to do a bit of mining as well.
Activity: 251
Wallet not working on win7 64bit

This error want to be microsoft visual C runtime installed.
I have question, can i run wallet on 32bit windows vista? have anybody some expirience or 32bit not support in any way?
in
The wallet mentioned in official ann is a windows 64 bit based wallet. so a 64 bit os is needed.
it won't work on 32 bit windows and will throw error.

I have win32 tooooo....I like staking coins, but I cant have...only win64, why please?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Why does the wallet give such a long address (TFLBgtxKA6CVnd55AMUY5aNwpHDSnRypV52pR32mxg1rfDkgd7PSwidGbBfsGhcBe5PE6y7Gb3mb6cj 4L6qpK5NWetDQdrMPom2)?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

I have question, can i run wallet on 32bit windows vista? have anybody some expirience or 32bit not support in any way?
in
The wallet mentioned in official ann is a windows 64 bit based wallet. so a 64 bit os is needed.
it won't work on 32 bit windows and will throw error.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104

Activity: 9
Great going freelabit, you are accomplishing the milestones as you promised
Activity: 19
Great concept btw.
Activity: 59
I'm a bit shocked by the implementation, but even your form on the site does not know that there is a Safari browser.
Fix, please!

I have so much pain, turns out it's not me the problem was - Safari is not supported...
It's not cool.
Activity: 127
Merit: 101
I'm a bit shocked by the implementation, but even your form on the site does not know that there is a Safari browser.
Fix, please!
Like understood. Now arose another question: why can't you enter the code? All time writes that is incorrect!

Don't install your wallet on Win10 x64 Pro. (((

The same issues. What am I doing wrong?
Sorry guys, your wallet seems to have an issue working on Win x64 platforms: the gui stops with an error message "The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem" and there was any installation process...
That seems to be an issue with the windows environment in which you are installing the wallet, not the wallet itself.

Yes, downloaded Visual C++ Redistributable and problem solved and got wallet working.

How about that virus detection, is it false positive?

Hi I had the same problem, downloaded Visual C++ Redistributable, now it's fine.

I don't understand where I can find the wallet address, can anybody please help me?

I put it and still the error flies? What to do???
Activity: 6
As a freelancer who´s offering his services in trade for cc I´m really keen in the progress of this coin and community project. Thanks for the airdrop!

Call me too sceptical but I´m not sure what I should think of the 'whitepaper' link on freelabit.xyz refering to Nicolas van Saberhagens Article about CryptoNote and the links 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy' just sending me on top of the page though. 
Activity: 84
Dear Dev ,
Ur Wonderful Wallet Installed Successfully
Proud to join ur great airdrop
With all my thanks
Regards

I'm sorry, but why do I need extra trash on my computer?
Why can not I simply install a wallet without any additions?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
https://freelabit.network
Pages:
Jump to: