Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 10. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 22
October 27, 2018, 02:49:36 AM
Hello.
I participated in Howdoo signature campaign. Who do I contact to receve bounty tokens?

we were all deceived and most likely we will not get our honestly earned coins  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47304945
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 11:06:49 AM
Hello.
I participated in Howdoo signature campaign. Who do I contact to receve bounty tokens?
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 10:35:30 AM
I've heard howdoo are going to be big in gaming and beauty.

Im really excited about the gaming part and will definitely be using the Howdoo platform for this but im no expert in beauty! ill be giving the mrs a nudge to reserve her username!    Grin Grin
haha this made me laugh, but those are two very big niches.  Looking forward to the next few months
Activity: 116
October 25, 2018, 01:54:23 AM
I've heard howdoo are going to be big in gaming and beauty.

Im really excited about the gaming part and will definitely be using the Howdoo platform for this but im no expert in beauty! ill be giving the mrs a nudge to reserve her username!    Grin Grin
Activity: 153
October 23, 2018, 09:57:26 AM
Not been a stellar start on Coinbene, needs CMC to pick up on Udoos
Activity: 140
October 22, 2018, 03:12:15 PM
Howdoo will be listed on Coinbene for trading in the next few hours. Great steps forward.

Wow that’s brilliant news!!! two exchanges now!!! so soon it should be available to view on coin market cap big thing on the horizon for howdoo and it’s investors & subscribers...
Activity: 63
October 22, 2018, 08:16:56 AM
Howdoo will be listed on Coinbene for trading in the next few hours. Great steps forward.
yeah, great move for Howdoo!
Activity: 252
October 21, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
Activity: 92
October 20, 2018, 06:22:14 AM
I hear there is an AMA tomorrow. Looking forward to that - I have a few questions

Hey, been wondering when the next AMA is!

Any ideas were and when we can watch it?

Thanks in advance!  Grin Grin
This one was last week mate! I think they said they will be doing regular updates though, so should be another soon hopefully!
Activity: 116
October 19, 2018, 01:27:15 AM
I hear there is an AMA tomorrow. Looking forward to that - I have a few questions

Hey, been wondering when the next AMA is!

Any ideas were and when we can watch it?

Thanks in advance!  Grin Grin
Activity: 92
October 18, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
Any new news on the Howdoo front?
October 11, 2018, 04:19:59 AM
Activity: 175
October 09, 2018, 07:51:48 AM
Tomorrow we hit exchange😲
Who's ready ?

I am hodling this baby - not interested in selling. The long term value will be amazing

What exchanges will it be on?

Who cares this is one to hold onto. Mainstream adoption coming soon when the product is fully released

hahaha Hodl Gangggg. I hear you though, def looks like a project that can take over the social media game! I can't for it to be fully up and running.

shake out those weak hands - let the big boys keep this one

Sitting tight with this one....
Me too, hodling mine!! Also scooping up more while the sale is on

I now personally wonder on which exchanges you trade , how much I am aware the coin was not yet on the markets
Its currently on exrates , some people have moaned about this exchange , I found no problem with this exchange . Its then being listed on coinbene in about ten days .

I found that exrates worked just fine for me
Me neither not so amazing to look at but very easy to navigate & trade mainly to buy more udoo’s thank you very much haha
Still not selling - in fact i will buy more if the sellers make the price go down - win/win for me

HODLING til xmas at the minimum...
Activity: 252
October 08, 2018, 06:51:30 PM
Who's ready ?

I am hodling this baby - not interested in selling. The long term value will be amazing

Who cares this is one to hold onto. Mainstream adoption coming soon when the product is fully released

hahaha Hodl Gangggg. I hear you though, def looks like a project that can take over the social media game! I can't for it to be fully up and running.

I now personally wonder on which exchanges you trade , how much I am aware the coin was not yet on the markets
Its currently on exrates , some people have moaned about this exchange , I found no problem with this exchange . Its then being listed on coinbene in about ten days .

Me neither not so amazing to look at but very easy to navigate & trade mainly to buy more udoo’s thank you very much haha
Still not selling - in fact i will buy more if the sellers make the price go down - win/win for me
Activity: 91
October 08, 2018, 05:55:47 PM
Who's ready ?

Activity: 76
October 06, 2018, 06:07:18 AM
Who's ready ?

October 05, 2018, 04:18:40 PM
Who's ready ?

Right now it's on extrates.

Howdoo tokens will be also listed on Coinbene exchange on October 14. After that Howdoo will be likely listed on coinmarketcap too.
That’s great news thanks for sharing when does the beta go live please 👍
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
October 05, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
Who's ready ?

Howdoo tokens will be also listed on Coinbene exchange on October 14. After that Howdoo will be likely listed on coinmarketcap too.
October 05, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
Who's ready ?

On exrates at the moment.... hodl and hold on tight
October 05, 2018, 11:30:10 AM
Who's ready ?

Pages:
Jump to: