Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 8. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
The howdooHQ team have posted to their YouTube channel their HowDoo Sign up process, go and chem them out and reserve your unique username now!🔥🔥

https://youtu.be/nrFjd86gdx8

https://twitter.com/CryptoDan2k/status/1062426697755176960  Grin Grin
Thanks for this, I did it a couple of days ago and it is really simple
Activity: 116
November 14, 2018, 06:10:01 AM
The howdooHQ team have posted to their YouTube channel their HowDoo Sign up process, go and chem them out and reserve your unique username now!🔥🔥

https://youtu.be/nrFjd86gdx8

https://twitter.com/CryptoDan2k/status/1062426697755176960  Grin Grin
Activity: 91
November 07, 2018, 08:16:01 PM
News announcement in Telegram coming soon, I wonder what it is?
oh sounds exciting, now you've got me wondering what it could be!
They're making some big announcements just recently!

Great news I’m looking forward to hearing that any updates are appreciated... definitely interested to start using the new platform.. some very interesting ambassadors signing up too.
Activity: 92
November 07, 2018, 07:51:04 AM
They're making some big announcements just recently!
November 06, 2018, 02:36:42 PM
Activity: 153
November 06, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
November 05, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

I think that this project will not pay you anything

Why do you say that? Theres is so much positivity and potential about the project what is there to disagree with? just hit the link and register your unique user name as i'm sure you will use the social media platform in the future... https://howdoo.io/signup/

No one will use the social network of scammers who are not able to pay for the work. This Scam project

Boo frickitiy hoo. I cannot stand bounty hunters, specially cry babies like you, you cock!
GTFO and get a real job and stop trying to blackmail legit projects into paying you for your scams.
Couldn't agree more, it is getting silly now.

I totally agree with you wtf is going on it’s a good project ever get behind the project or do one some of us are really looking forward to using a new platform and being rewarded for our content
Exactly, they are acting like a bunch of children, throwing their dummies out of their prams
Activity: 63
November 05, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

Why do you say that? Theres is so much positivity and potential about the project what is there to disagree with? just hit the link and register your unique user name as i'm sure you will use the social media platform in the future... https://howdoo.io/signup/

No one will use the social network of scammers who are not able to pay for the work. This Scam project

Boo frickitiy hoo. I cannot stand bounty hunters, specially cry babies like you, you cock!
GTFO and get a real job and stop trying to blackmail legit projects into paying you for your scams.

I totally agree with you wtf is going on it’s a good project ever get behind the project or do one some of us are really looking forward to using a new platform and being rewarded for our content
Yeah it's stupid, the amount of bounty chat is annoying.  It's like they are tag teaming lol
Activity: 108
November 04, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

November 03, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
November 03, 2018, 02:21:56 PM
SCAM  SCAM  SCAM  SCAM

Your bots that try to hide the truth from other participants. The same people in this thread constantly trying to write all sorts of nonsense The project is a fraud and everyone should know about it

They offer me a reward of 10 000 coins из 80 000 explaining that the fact that the rates were calculated incorrectly. I think that with this project everything is clear, and we should not be silent!
Activity: 116
November 03, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

Ooooof!! well its all kicking off in here then. I've invested in Howdoo from the start and glad i did, its going to be a Great long-term HODL, the nodes structures has just been released. Celebrity after Celebrity users being announced, they keep my Data private and to top it of they reserved MY username for me.

Whats not to like!? Huh

I think we need to remember that we should respect other peoples opinions on here and use common scene when trying to put down a valid project, thats on the market, thats working, thats real, that is 100% the real McCoy. If you don't value your Bitcoin talk account then carry on, people will just report you and you'll be booted. Maybe work on quality posts and being merited!  Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 182
November 02, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

Activity: 153
November 02, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

I think it's fairly obvious who the scammer is here. You claim to be owed thousands of dollars in udoos for a bounty? Yeah right. Grow up and pay for your Crypto like everyone else.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
November 02, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

Activity: 175
November 02, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 02:09:08 AM

November 01, 2018, 08:44:46 PM
I am getting sick and Tired of Bounty Hunters, being able to damage such great projects such as Howdoo.....

Who are they to shout S**m at every project that pulls them up on there Bullsh*t...  Do they really think what they do for a project gives them the right to ruin peoples livelihoods..

In my honest opinion, any ICO or Token should definitely think twice when starting up and using Bounties...  There are so many fairer way to get noticed,  and you would not be hit by these people wanting money for nothing....

'Nothing they say, but we done all this work'  -- Yeah Right  I've seen on other projects what work they do,   5% are worth it the rest are not, the ones that are shouting from the rooftop that 4 letter word, have things to hide, and are being found out...

Go back under your rock, you have been given a good offer it seems, but you choose to create nonsense.
I don't think i could've said this better myself.  well said!!
Activity: 63
November 01, 2018, 08:35:28 PM
I am getting sick and Tired of Bounty Hunters, being able to damage such great projects such as Howdoo.....

Who are they to shout S**m at every project that pulls them up on there Bullsh*t...  Do they really think what they do for a project gives them the right to ruin peoples livelihoods..

In my honest opinion, any ICO or Token should definitely think twice when starting up and using Bounties...  There are so many fairer way to get noticed,  and you would not be hit by these people wanting money for nothing....

'Nothing they say, but we done all this work'  -- Yeah Right  I've seen on other projects what work they do,   5% are worth it the rest are not, the ones that are shouting from the rooftop that 4 letter word, have things to hide, and are being found out...

Go back under your rock, you have been given a good offer it seems, but you choose to create nonsense.
100 per cent  agreed . obviously bounties attract the wrong kind of people , dont get me wrong im sure theyre is people who deserve theyre tokens  but i think a high percentage dont .
I totally agree, it's the one thing that I read constantly.  When bounty??? They ask daily several times a day.  The ones that did the work will be paid and rightly so.  Anyone that is protesting so hard is probably because they haven't actually done anything but feels they are owed tokens.
bounty hunters are getting annoying now

You are getting boring now. I suggest you take a look in the mirror and ask why you lower yourself to this BS. I am an investor and more than happy with the project and it's future plans. Stop moaning and move on. If you rely on bounties this much, then get out of crypto and leave it for us big boys.

Guys this where bounty chat is boring now.  wait for the team to process the bounties. seems a lot of you dont deserve it
where bounty where bounty?? its all i hear.  Its boring move on.  by the sounds of it so may of you have completed your bounty requirements. Suck it up buttercup!!
Activity: 26
November 01, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

100 per cent  agreed . obviously bounties attract the wrong kind of people , dont get me wrong im sure theyre is people who deserve theyre tokens  but i think a high percentage dont .
I totally agree, it's the one thing that I read constantly.  When bounty??? They ask daily several times a day.  The ones that did the work will be paid and rightly so.  Anyone that is protesting so hard is probably because they haven't actually done anything but feels they are owed tokens.
bounty hunters are getting annoying now

You are getting boring now. I suggest you take a look in the mirror and ask why you lower yourself to this BS. I am an investor and more than happy with the project and it's future plans. Stop moaning and move on. If you rely on bounties this much, then get out of crypto and leave it for us big boys.

Guys this where bounty chat is boring now.  wait for the team to process the bounties. seems a lot of you dont deserve it
Pages:
Jump to: