Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 5. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 04:08:48 PM
Anyone know when Udoos will be listed on Idex? I thought I saw something in their TG about it
Activity: 153
November 25, 2018, 04:08:35 PM
Has anyone seen the competition that they have at the moment? The prizes are great!! Check it out if you haven't already
https://howdoo-tech-giveaway.kickoffpages.com?kid=T941B

I've got that Camera,it's a sweet bridge model.
Activity: 172
November 25, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
Has anyone seen the competition that they have at the moment? The prizes are great!! Check it out if you haven't already
https://howdoo-tech-giveaway.kickoffpages.com?kid=T941B
Activity: 140
November 25, 2018, 04:04:31 PM
Udoos still holding up well in the bear market.

If we ever find a way out of this current bear, then I'm seeing Howdoo as a Top 100 coin.
I agree with you it’s doing well and the platforms not even release yet this can only help and I definitely can’t wait to start using the new platform and I’ve got my user name secured already about time we had better options.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
November 25, 2018, 04:02:17 PM
When will token be distributed?
November 25, 2018, 03:58:26 PM
Udoos still holding up well in the bear market.

If we ever find a way out of this current bear, then I'm seeing Howdoo as a Top 100 coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
November 25, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
HOWDOO IS A SCAM AND IS GOING NOWHERE!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT HOWDOO WILL BE ACTIVE COMMUNITY WHEN IT CHEATS AND LIES AND CAN"T BE HONEST???

HOWDOO ASK KYC WITHOUT USING AN OFFICAL KYC COMPANY = ILLEGAL

YOU CANNOT CHECK KYC YOURSELF OR ASK FOR KYC DIRECTLY YOU MUST USE THE PROPER CHANNELS BY USING AN OFFICAL KYC VERIFICATION WEBSITE NOT YOUR OWN EYES. YOU ARE NOT AN OFFICAL KYC APPROVED COMPANY AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO SEE KYC INFO OF YOUR CUSTOMERS. THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS AND YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW THE LAW.

No scam in hoodoo at all!! There were a lot of fraudulent claims from bounty hunters that were trying to submit other peoples work as their own. As far as I can see the team are being very fair. Go into their TG group and follow the points in the pinned message.

You a newbie rather keep quite. They have scammed us and asked KYC at the end just as usually with scams. Don't stand up for them, noone was cheating. ICO are the ones that cheat not bounty hunters.

They scam bounty hunters. Grin sh!t project  Roll Eyes

PROOF : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48164383

Please visit thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-devs-should-fear-bounty-hunters-5072280

Howdoo will be added to bounty shitlist and we will destroy their project.
Bountyshitlist is to protect bounty hunters and encourages bounty hunters to stand together. Any bounty that fails to pay for any reason gets added to the shitlist. Once on the shitlist the project will then be tweeted about or made comments on fb about how it is a scam and warning people not to invest. This continues until the project dies.

ICO just fear bounty hunters not the other way around. If you don't pay you will be punished.
Activity: 67
November 24, 2018, 04:45:48 PM
Great to see that Udoos are holding their own even in this really ban bear market that we are in.  GO HOWDOO!!!!!
Activity: 63
November 24, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
No scam in hoodoo at all!! There were a lot of fraudulent claims from bounty hunters that were trying to submit other peoples work as their own. As far as I can see the team are being very fair. Go into their TG group and follow the points in the pinned message.
November 24, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
Check out this competition that is running on Coinbene i think it is a great way to get Udoos
https://www.coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/2239

This is an amazing competition, Howdoo are really upping the ante before the launch.  Very exciting times ahead!!!
November 24, 2018, 11:52:25 AM
Check out this competition that is running on Coinbene i think it is a great way to get Udoos
https://www.coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/2239
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 03:30:43 AM
Is the team from Howdoo keep trying or have a plan against uDoo Tokens that have been sold on the market so that prices become stable like when you sell to the public?
November 22, 2018, 12:22:54 PM
December can't come soon enough, I am looking forward to the release of this platform so I can get off Facebook for good!!
Me too, it's been something that I have been looking forward to since I first heard about Howdoo.  Very very excited!!
Timing couldn't be better, with Facebook shooting themselves in the foot every other day. People want something new!!! 
November 22, 2018, 12:19:35 PM
December can't come soon enough, I am looking forward to the release of this platform so I can get off Facebook for good!!
Me too, it's been something that I have been looking forward to since I first heard about Howdoo.  Very very excited!!
Activity: 6
November 21, 2018, 06:01:14 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
November 21, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
Again deceived bounty hunter!!! It is cheating, it's sneaky deception of the community which helped in the promotion of the project. I boldly claim that it's a SCAM! No crypto project has been successfully built on lies and deception.

And as they are engaged in cheating his topic, it is perfectly and clearly visible...

Angry Angry Angry

I acknowledge the bounty is not paid and the team is silent on this issue, most likely it is a pity to pay money for the work done, and then what the finished product may iti speech, deceived and cheated the second time

Huh? What you talking about?

bounty is not paid by scammers

investors you should think about the company HOWDOO they are liars and deceivers

Scam

Im lost as to how you think its a scam, in regards to the bounty hunters, they will be paid if they did their bit but theres a lot of scammy bounty hunters out there who don't actually do any work and to be honest, do nothing good for the crypto space, which is a shame as you guys could be a positive for the crypto community. I do however recommend you register your unique username as i'm sure you will use the platform at some point in the future. https://howdoo.io/signup/

I do not mind checking I honestly did my job through the bounty portal

if they wanted to pay, they would have already paid, and so they ignore any questions about the bounty
Activity: 72
November 21, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
Again deceived bounty hunter!!! It is cheating, it's sneaky deception of the community which helped in the promotion of the project. I boldly claim that it's a SCAM! No crypto project has been successfully built on lies and deception.

And as they are engaged in cheating his topic, it is perfectly and clearly visible...

Angry Angry Angry

I acknowledge the bounty is not paid and the team is silent on this issue, most likely it is a pity to pay money for the work done, and then what the finished product may iti speech, deceived and cheated the second time

investors you should think about the company HOWDOO they are liars and deceivers

Scam

THEY ARE NOT LIERS OR DECEIVERS AND IT IS NOT A SCAM!
Activity: 78
November 21, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

Angry Angry Angry

Scam

Theres no way Howdoo is a scam, ive seen so many ICO's out there that have failed and were frauds, I have no doubt that Howdoo is not that! So please stop spreading you lying spam!
Activity: 175
November 21, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

Angry Angry Angry

Scam

Im lost as to how you think its a scam, in regards to the bounty hunters, they will be paid if they did their bit but theres a lot of scammy bounty hunters out there who don't actually do any work and to be honest, do nothing good for the crypto space, which is a shame as you guys could be a positive for the crypto community. I do however recommend you register your unique username as i'm sure you will use the platform at some point in the future. https://howdoo.io/signup/
November 21, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

Gonna moon regardless of the rest of the market.

Performing well at the moment. Hopefully it retains its satoshi value when the market recovers.

Perhaps that should be "if" the market recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: