Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 17. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
The onslaught is real.
Activity: 41
August 13, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
Watched the new Howdoo project manager's vid today. Seems like a switched on guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJEeatO44Aw&t=158s

Thanks for sharing that. I watched it earlier. Had enough of all the talk of "when unlock" - crypto newbies getting all upset
its laughable , they seem to be screaming for the unlock of the tokens , then they will be crying when theyre investment plummets in this market . which is not howdoos fault , i think people need to start realising the bigger picture
Activity: 67
August 13, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
So I understand that Howdoo will have dedicated areas for cosplay. is that correct?

Yes that and musicians and photographers and many others too. I hear it will be the perfect place to build and audience and potentially earn from your content
im looking forward to the many different angles of content that will be created . and being rewarded is even more incentive .
Activity: 44
August 13, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
Watched the new Howdoo project manager's vid today. Seems like a switched on guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJEeatO44Aw&t=158s

Thanks for sharing that. I watched it earlier. Had enough of all the talk of "when unlock" - crypto newbies getting all upset

It's their choice if they sell or not, but for this is a HODL for me. However, I do agree with you. The debate needs to be what's best for Howdoo, not short term gains.
short term gains are for people who have no interest in the blockchain , i invested in howdoo for the long term and have every faith in the project . it would be stupid to release in a market as bad as it is now
August 13, 2018, 11:42:54 AM
So I understand that Howdoo will have dedicated areas for cosplay. is that correct?
what is cosplay
Activity: 73
August 13, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
does anyone have any updates. I seen that new guy Chris' vids, but is there anything new other than that?
chris was a great addition to the team. Does anybody know if he was behind the colour and logo change, seems to give the project a more professional look. 
The colour scheme seems to work good with the different content categories. im looking forward to using the final version .
It does, doesn't it? I love how versatile it is proving to be
I have seen many different memes being created in the tg room , that then get entered in to the competition . definitely seeing a whole new style thanks to the new design
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
August 12, 2018, 08:38:55 PM
These items related to social media experience, the prices related to services rendered, will be fixed, or can each stipulate the amount to be negotiated?
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

It's their choice if they sell or not, but for this is a HODL for me. However, I do agree with you. The debate needs to be what's best for Howdoo, not short term gains.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

Activity: 252
August 12, 2018, 08:30:10 PM
Activity: 252
August 12, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

Yes that and musicians and photographers and many others too. I hear it will be the perfect place to build and audience and potentially earn from your content
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 11:37:24 PM
Activity: 34
August 11, 2018, 08:52:01 AM
does anyone have any updates. I seen that new guy Chris' vids, but is there anything new other than that?
chris was a great addition to the team. Does anybody know if he was behind the colour and logo change, seems to give the project a more professional look. 
The colour scheme seems to work good with the different content categories. im looking forward to using the final version .
Me too,nearly entered the meme comp lol
Activity: 172
August 10, 2018, 05:56:23 PM
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 03:56:38 PM
im hoping howdoo will attract a lot of excellent content creators being that you will be paid for the content you create. i spend hours on youtube and would hope that the content on howdoo will be at a next level as the rewards will be a incentive to create the best 
Activity: 67
August 10, 2018, 03:50:07 PM
August 10, 2018, 03:45:09 PM
Activity: 73
August 10, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
for those of you who dont know, HOWDOO will be listing n ExRates exchange, this did confirm that a few weeks ago in their telegram. not an exchange i heard of.

i dont think howdoo will release dates of when as this bear market has really took a massive dive

No, Exrates has not been confirmed yet by Howdoo team. There had been talks about Exrates, but the team is now trying to list the tokens in a bigger exchange. If they manage to list Howdoo in a bigger exchange, I don't think Howdoo will be listed in Exrates.

That would be great!!
I have every confidence in howdoo getting on to a large exchange . obviously the timing wasn't perfect at the end of ico for it to be wise to enter a a very bad bear market . many other icos didn't make that decision and suffered massive decreases in value. keep up the good work howdoo
Activity: 109
August 10, 2018, 10:35:19 AM
for those of you who dont know, HOWDOO will be listing n ExRates exchange, this did confirm that a few weeks ago in their telegram. not an exchange i heard of.

i dont think howdoo will release dates of when as this bear market has really took a massive dive

No, Exrates has not been confirmed yet by Howdoo team. There had been talks about Exrates, but the team is now trying to list the tokens in a bigger exchange. If they manage to list Howdoo in a bigger exchange, I don't think Howdoo will be listed in Exrates.

That would be great!!
Activity: 42
August 10, 2018, 04:07:22 AM
Hello,

We have added Howdoo ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/howdoo).

If you have any question about Howdoo ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Can you please tell me the begining and end of ico and also soft and hard cap ?
I think all that info is on the site

Yes all on the website www.howdoo.io

ok , Thanks alot for the Info
Pages:
Jump to: