Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 18. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:21:08 AM
for those of you who dont know, HOWDOO will be listing n ExRates exchange, this did confirm that a few weeks ago in their telegram. not an exchange i heard of.

i dont think howdoo will release dates of when as this bear market has really took a massive dive

If people think about it, Exrates makes sense. I know a lot of people always want coins to list on Binance. However, by initially listing on a lesser known exchange, they will limit the damage of the 'dumpers'. That makes total sense for the long term health of the coin and the project.
Yes, I completely agree with that. I have full faith in this decision, they definitely know what they are doing, especially to limit the dumping.
Activity: 116
August 10, 2018, 01:42:30 AM
Episode 2 on HowDoo TV! Today Chris talk's through why Howdoo need to target niches and how the new branding allows them to do that. Plus he answers the most important question from the community... What is the best tea in the world? ...knowing chris..... probably Yorkshire!? You'll have to watch to find out tho!

If you've not yet seen Chris he has been posted as in the fantastic position looking after Operations & Invention at HowDoo HQ!

https://howdoo.io/
https://t.me/howdooHQ
https://twitter.com/CryptoDan2k/status/1027791940849475584

Enjoy!!  Grin Grin

https://youtu.be/BmPZEHPL8qg

http://i63.tinypic.com/o52t00.jpg
Activity: 252
August 09, 2018, 07:43:18 PM
for those of you who dont know, HOWDOO will be listing n ExRates exchange, this did confirm that a few weeks ago in their telegram. not an exchange i heard of.

i dont think howdoo will release dates of when as this bear market has really took a massive dive

If people think about it, Exrates makes sense. I know a lot of people always want coins to list on Binance. However, by initially listing on a lesser known exchange, they will limit the damage of the 'dumpers'. That makes total sense for the long term health of the coin and the project.
Activity: 109
August 09, 2018, 02:05:02 PM
BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS COMING THIS WEEK!!
Activity: 63
August 09, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

No, Exrates has not been confirmed yet by Howdoo team. There had been talks about Exrates, but the team is now trying to list the tokens in a bigger exchange. If they manage to list Howdoo in a bigger exchange, I don't think Howdoo will be listed in Exrates.

i thought i saw them confirm exrates in a telegram video. but yeah, they also mentioned making an anouncement about a bigger exchange too.
Me too. Definitely heard a mention of a bigger exchange but also heard him say Exrates as confirmation. No dates yet though.
I second that.

It was mentioned that an announcement would be made some time this month. I'm not personally bothered about the exchange though, as I'm more interested in the platform. I believe in this project.
I like this project too. Can't wait to use platform and delete my facebook.
can't wait to delete facebook too but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't interested in exchanges. keeping an ear out for the name of that bigger exchange.
Yeh, David Brierley himself said Exrates would be used, but also said something about a bigger exchange
Activity: 58
August 09, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

No, Exrates has not been confirmed yet by Howdoo team. There had been talks about Exrates, but the team is now trying to list the tokens in a bigger exchange. If they manage to list Howdoo in a bigger exchange, I don't think Howdoo will be listed in Exrates.

i thought i saw them confirm exrates in a telegram video. but yeah, they also mentioned making an anouncement about a bigger exchange too.
Me too. Definitely heard a mention of a bigger exchange but also heard him say Exrates as confirmation. No dates yet though.
I second that.

It was mentioned that an announcement would be made some time this month. I'm not personally bothered about the exchange though, as I'm more interested in the platform. I believe in this project.
can't wait to delete facebook too but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't interested in exchanges. keeping an ear out for the name of that bigger exchange.
Activity: 54
August 09, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

I second that.

Activity: 75
August 09, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

I second that.

Activity: 54
August 09, 2018, 04:44:24 AM

Activity: 58
August 09, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

Activity: 116
August 09, 2018, 01:08:10 AM
Grin Gaming Legend, Danny Montaner joins Team Howdoo Grin

"HowDoo are proud to introduce the appointment of Danny Montaner to Team Howdoo (known to many as fRoD). Danny is a pro Counter-Strike player, from 2003–2012 he dominated the gaming scene with a consistent run of tournament first-place achievements. He was nominated for ‘eSports Player of the Year’ 2005 and awarded ‘North American Player of the Decade’ 2000–2010; with one reviewer writing, “He stands as the measuring stick by which all future North American players who seek to be considered elite must be compared”.

https://twitter.com/CryptoDan2k/status/1026412935357321216
https://howdoo.io/
https://t.me/howdooHQ
http://tiny.cc/4nehwy

http://i67.tinypic.com/91bhn6.jpg
They're making some great appointments!

I totally agree with this, they have paul for the music now danny for the games, do you think the twitch platform will be twitching yet? (pun intended!)

This guy really is the right bum on the right seat so to speak!
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
August 08, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

Activity: 92
August 08, 2018, 06:20:00 AM

Middle/ end of month I believe.

Iv not heard of exrates either but there volume is decent.
There is a video about this. I have the 18th August in my head !
Activity: 109
August 08, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

Middle/ end of month I believe.

Iv not heard of exrates either but there volume is decent.
Activity: 76
August 08, 2018, 03:00:30 AM
Hello,

We have added Howdoo ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/howdoo).

If you have any question about Howdoo ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Can you please tell me the begining and end of ico and also soft and hard cap ?
I think all that info is on the site

Yes all on the website www.howdoo.io

Loving the new branding... 

I've seen some great tweets with the awesome new branding....
Activity: 17
August 08, 2018, 02:55:29 AM
Hello,

We have added Howdoo ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/howdoo).

If you have any question about Howdoo ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Can you please tell me the begining and end of ico and also soft and hard cap ?
I think all that info is on the site

Yes all on the website www.howdoo.io

Thanks for the info
Activity: 32
August 08, 2018, 02:21:43 AM
I love the new branding! Orange is a great colour!

you sure are pleased by the simple things in life. Forget the branding, this project is epic regardless

The project is great, but at least let someone comment they like the branding!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 09:01:19 PM
does anyone have any updates. I seen that new guy Chris' vids, but is there anything new other than that?
No. I didn't have any updates. I am disappointed with the project don't meet my expectations.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 08:55:03 PM
does anyone have any updates. I seen that new guy Chris' vids, but is there anything new other than that?
Activity: 182
August 07, 2018, 08:53:05 PM
Does anyone have any update of what and when exchange will be live?

Be patient mate - i think it's still Exrates but no firm date yet. If you are thinking of dumping i would think again. This is a hold!

Still haven't made my mind up yet. If I do sell I will not sell them all and hodl some for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: