Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 21. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:55:15 AM
Make sure you follow them on Twitter to keep up to date too! https://twitter.com/howdooHQ
Thank you for this
Yeh, thanks. Looks like they update regularly on there
Activity: 172
August 01, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
Make sure you follow them on Twitter to keep up to date too! https://twitter.com/howdooHQ
Thank you for this
Activity: 48
August 01, 2018, 05:54:13 AM
Activity: 39
August 01, 2018, 05:43:02 AM
My personal study in this project is very good. I am expected this project is go to moon because team has some ability compare to other project
It's a great project!
I love it!
Activity: 92
August 01, 2018, 05:30:47 AM
I watched David's update video. Seems positive. not so sure about Exrates though
I like the fact he offers to do AMAs if there are enough questions that need addressing!

David has always been open and available to answering questions
Yes he has, it's one of the things that I like the most.
Yeh, he doesn't hide behind his "minions" like some founders/CEOs do! He likes to answer as much as he can directly.
Activity: 63
August 01, 2018, 04:23:52 AM
My personal study in this project is very good. I am expected this project is go to moon because team has some ability compare to other project
It's a great project!
They seem really well organised and totally professional
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 07:42:03 PM
anyone see that Channel 4 Documentary about Facebook. Absolutely scandalous. Howdoo cannot come soon enough
It is isn't it?? Absolutely disgusting the way that they use the viral videos of young children being beaten to generate revenue!! Couldn't believe what I was watching Howdoo can not come soon enough!!

FB are a disgrace

Don't hold back mate! HAHA - I whole heartedly agree. Too many reasons to note down for me.
The challenge will be bringing friends and family over to the platform, but once it starts to take off and the benefits can be seen, it won't be difficult in my view.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 07:39:59 PM
I watched David's update video. Seems positive. not so sure about Exrates though
He does offer his reasons for using Exrates.

I'm sure everything will work out just fine

People should ensure they watch all of David's interviews and AMAs. He is 100% genuine at totally believes in this project and what I best for it in the longer term.
Activity: 182
July 31, 2018, 07:38:07 PM
So is this going to rival Steemit? They've got a decent amount of users, like 20k daily or something, but thats not really a big number overall..

Are there going to be some celebrities or something coming on board to help promote howdoo? I feel like just a couple of names couple start a slew of people wanting to gain more control over their content, get rewarded properly etc, not have their data sold off

Steemit is awful. Terrible look and feel. It won't take much to beat that.
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 07:36:29 PM

It's about the long term value of the token. They plan to add other exchanges soon after.
Activity: 17
July 31, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

I'm sure everything will work out just fine
Activity: 109
July 31, 2018, 03:08:35 PM
When is Howdoo going onto exrates? Someone said middle of August to me.
Activity: 63
July 31, 2018, 10:12:51 AM
I like the fact he offers to do AMAs if there are enough questions that need addressing!

Yes he has, it's one of the things that I like the most.
Activity: 26
July 31, 2018, 10:04:03 AM
I'm quite happy with the decision to use Exrates, despite it not being so well known, it does have a good reputation .
never heard of exrates till now
No me neither, but it does seem to have a good reputation so I am happy with that.
Activity: 75
July 30, 2018, 03:47:54 PM
I'm quite happy with the decision to use Exrates, despite it not being so well known, it does have a good reputation .
Me neither. I'm comfortable with their decision, although I'm looking forward to hearing who the bigger exchange is!
Activity: 58
July 30, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
Activity: 75
July 30, 2018, 03:40:08 PM
Why do we need so many projects for the same thing, I really don't like the feeling of this. so unprofessional and probably a scam anyway

Well you can look at it from this angle. Just like Financial Banks, they all offer almost the same service but you chose to bank with one if you think they provide you a better service. the crypto world is growing immensely and this is expected.
I agree. Competition is a good thing, especially for consumers. Imagine if there was only one type of supermarket to shop at?
Activity: 76
July 30, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

Activity: 128
July 30, 2018, 11:51:48 AM
Why do we need so many projects for the same thing, I really don't like the feeling of this. so unprofessional and probably a scam anyway

Well you can look at it from this angle. Just like Financial Banks, they all offer almost the same service but you chose to bank with one if you think they provide you a better service. the crypto world is growing immensely and this is expected.
Activity: 34
July 30, 2018, 11:27:51 AM
Yes that is a great thing for him to do, it makes sure that everyone understands exactly what is going on
Pages:
Jump to: