Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Announcement Thread - page 13. (Read 653181 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 01, 2017, 01:26:29 PM
I know a few of you were asking about this so heres a post from a few pages back to shut some of yall up

I dont think it is necessarily anything.

Every day we see people coming on here trying to figure out how to mine. Some of those people have multiple computers, some have many computers. I remember yesterday two people were specifically asking about how to set up multiple computers to mine to one wallet. I have no idea how many computers either of them have or how many other people like that didnt post. There was an optimized Windows miner released recently that doubled the has rate on a lot of hardware. With the price going up like crazy yesterday that was clearly going to attract a lot of people.

All of this is going to rapidly drive up the amount of mining and the hash rate, which in total still isnt that high, only 5000 or so computers.
August 01, 2017, 01:05:03 PM
so I think I found the devs email but I got not reply. its only been an hour, how long should I wait?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 01:00:47 PM
Has anyone else seen these two reddit posts:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6qav73/karbon_is_a_scam_dont_be_drawn_in_by_their_fake/
&
https://np.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6qablq/karbon_is_being_pumped_by_thousands_of_fake/
Huh

They are quite discouraging.
I've invested a smaller amount in the ICO, so I don't hope they're on to something, but the authors of these posts seem pretty convinced.

Any thoughts/comments on this?

It was already dismissed as FUD, if you actually read the threads, people just state they are scamming, but there is actually no proof.

Sure they may have paid for some Reddit advertisement, but why is that a scam?

Anyway, if you read their subreddit, they already defended the accusations.

BTW, OP, you should just start a new thread due to all these false accusations being started.

Thanks.
I'll regard it as bs, then.
Still unfortunate, that it pops up at top of google searches on EOS trustworthiness.
Activity: 10
August 01, 2017, 12:59:38 PM
So does anyone here know what type of wallet I should be using to hold these?

Also I’m trying to use Shapeshift to convert my monero to ETH but it’s not working.
Do they have a way to contect them at all?

Really not sure on the wallet thing actually

You have the normal ETH wallet right?
August 01, 2017, 12:43:39 PM
im probably annoying a lot of you with these annoying questions but Ill ask again:

- wheres the contact page?

- do they have a terms sheet?

- what currencies do they allow as payment?

any help with this would really be lovely, thanks!
August 01, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

Also I’m trying to use Shapeshift to convert my monero to ETH but it’s not working. Do they have a way to contect them at all?

Did you check if they have an email you can message?
Activity: 9
August 01, 2017, 12:34:27 PM

Also I’m trying to use Shapeshift to convert my monero to ETH but it’s not working. Do they have a way to contect them at all?
July 31, 2017, 02:18:30 PM
Im super interested in bounty still so if anybody knows anything please PM. I feel like its worth a shot even though this thread is a bit old
Activity: 7
July 31, 2017, 02:12:50 PM
deciding whether I should put any in but I'm not really sure

how much would you guys recommend I should invest into this if I only own 10 ETH?

what's the average investment for most ICOs?

any help would be awesome

average amount that I usually invest is anywhere between 1 to 3 ETH per ICO (only good ones though)
Activity: 10
July 31, 2017, 02:04:47 PM
Is it worth it to go through the entire whitepaper

That thing is long!

Yeah but at least Karbon tried. some other ICOs will just have like 5 pages and I know there's no effort there then
July 31, 2017, 01:57:25 PM
Any similar ICOs to this?

Im looking to get into other stuff as well
Activity: 5
July 31, 2017, 01:56:35 PM

That thing is long!

Just read like the first 20 pages

Did you already invest into it?
Activity: 9
July 31, 2017, 01:48:35 PM
ALso wanted to say that I'm glad to see this is actually a working version of monaco. That whole monaco ICO was just an entire sham. Karbon actually has a working app so you can tell they've been working on something. I'm curious to see if this gets invested so we can get a lot fo the popular stores on it
July 31, 2017, 01:40:20 PM

That thing is long!
July 31, 2017, 01:36:54 PM
Can someone please inform me as to where I can find the contact page so that I can send something to their team? I ried checking out the website to no avail
Activity: 13
July 31, 2017, 01:16:10 PM
Looks like an interesting project. When was this announced?

The ICO started on the 23rd if that's what you're asking
July 31, 2017, 01:15:30 PM
Still looking for that whitepaper...

...is there anybody listening to me in this thread?
Activity: 20
July 31, 2017, 01:08:02 PM

how much would you guys recommend I should invest into this if I only own 10 ETH?

to be honest, everyone puts in a different amount in evry ICO so it's really hard to say

if you wanted you could just put in .5 if you're not feeling very confident but IDK
July 31, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

July 31, 2017, 12:54:25 PM
Ive said this several times but Im still looking for the white paper in here if anyone wants to send it my way.

THANK YOU!
Pages:
Jump to: