Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Announcement Thread - page 17. (Read 653184 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 26, 2017, 07:56:27 PM
isnt this a similar idea of some other crypto i heard about?  can u do this with bitcoin?  i feel like i seen this before.....correct me if wrong, but dont think i am
you are wrong.  you can't do this with bitcoin, however bitcoin works on their system they say.  so the platform is needed by karbon to do any of this.
Yeah, the Karbon Platform is how this all comes together.  It's like dApps on the ethereum chain, you need one with the other.
interesting stuff, i wanted to chime in.  so say karbon becomes mainstream, do they just start to run their own chain?  couldnt they just run as a dApp on the eth chain?
Activity: 10
July 26, 2017, 07:48:18 PM
isnt this a similar idea of some other crypto i heard about?  can u do this with bitcoin?  i feel like i seen this before.....correct me if wrong, but dont think i am
you are wrong.  you can't do this with bitcoin, however bitcoin works on their system they say.  so the platform is needed by karbon to do any of this.
Yeah, the Karbon Platform is how this all comes together.  It's like dApps on the ethereum chain, you need one with the other.
Activity: 8
July 26, 2017, 07:32:07 PM
Activity: 6
July 26, 2017, 07:23:57 PM
you guys are killing it, mad jelous i didnt htink of this myself, bastards!  Smiley
Activity: 5
July 26, 2017, 07:07:47 PM
I'd like to know more about the micro-tipping system, can anyone speak about this? 
Activity: 4
July 26, 2017, 06:43:26 PM
just wanted to say thank you very much for offering such a different platform it's a breath of fresh air, bye now
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 26, 2017, 05:17:35 PM
Page 13-16 has seen a massive total of 3 non newbie users replies, of which 1 is the OP (so actually 2). If this project is legit why no interest at all from more experienced crypto enthusiasts?

Also the raised funds for over 3 days into the ICO are almost nothing, especially since the project is supposed to have a huge reddit following.
And the starting point of the website looks like a copy of that of EOS.
It is too hard for me to find any social profiles (linkedin, facebook) about anybody in the team, but this may be me (anybody link me up please if you have something).

I want this project to be legit as I love the concept. Anybody? Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 26, 2017, 04:19:06 PM
Have there been any other ICOs like this one?

Just wondering.

I think this is a good idea but i think ive seen it done but monaco

Didnt really care for them since they never had a owrking demo like karbon

Yeah Monaco was garbage to be honest

Lmao that's what I've heard as well, but why do people say that?

Were they just a big scam?
Activity: 3
July 26, 2017, 03:42:29 PM
Can't believe this isnt raising more money, seems like a sold concept, maybe its beceause it's still early int he ICO contribution, that makes sense
July 26, 2017, 03:34:24 PM
When does the token sale end for this coin again?  seems like it should be noticeable but didnt seem to find it
Activity: 5
July 26, 2017, 03:15:25 PM
Does this ERC-20 token have some functionality on the app itself?  cant seem to locate that information!
Yeah the token is used on their app as a means of transactions and how they pay other token holders a daily payout from what i saw on the whitepaper, look for yourself
Activity: 20
July 26, 2017, 02:18:07 PM
deciding whether I should put any in but I'm not really sure

how much would you guys recommend I should invest into this if I only own 10 ETH?

what's the average investment for most ICOs?

any help would be awesome

average amount that I usually invest is anywhere between 1 to 3 ETH per ICO (only good ones though)
July 26, 2017, 02:10:09 PM
Is it worth it to go through the entire whitepaper

That thing is long!

Yeah but at least Karbon tried. some other ICOs will just have like 5 pages and I know there's no effort there then
Activity: 9
July 26, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

That thing is long!

Just read like the first 20 pages

Did you already invest into it?
Activity: 30
July 26, 2017, 01:53:50 PM
ALso wanted to say that I'm glad to see this is actually a working version of monaco. That whole monaco ICO was just an entire sham. Karbon actually has a working app so you can tell they've been working on something. I'm curious to see if this gets invested so we can get a lot fo the popular stores on it
July 26, 2017, 01:45:46 PM

That thing is long!
Activity: 7
July 26, 2017, 01:37:37 PM
cannot remember my eth transaction ID, can you guys help find it for me?  dont know where my tokens will go
just contact one fo the devs on their sub or email them at their discord and you should be able to find out the answer quicker than posting here.
July 26, 2017, 01:33:22 PM
Would be interested but I wanna ask a few things before I buy a coin

Firstly, do we recieve the coins instantly or do we have to wait a certain period of time?

Another thing I want to know is whether we would get an actual card or jsut a virtual one.

Lastly, how much does 1 karbon token cost?

if you bought with BTC you have to fill out a form with it
July 26, 2017, 01:29:28 PM
cannot remember my eth transaction ID, can you guys help find it for me?  dont know where my tokens will go
July 26, 2017, 01:25:08 PM
Would be interested but I wanna ask a few things before I buy a coin

Firstly, do we recieve the coins instantly or do we have to wait a certain period of time?

Another thing I want to know is whether we would get an actual card or jsut a virtual one.

Lastly, how much does 1 karbon token cost?

I would say go to their contact page and just send that all to them

They should be able answer all of that
Pages:
Jump to: