Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 19. (Read 530493 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Ysell & X68N

Thank you for your help. I started the 'StartANCI2PdPortable' exe file and the i2p exe also started at the same time. After couple of minutes, the 'DYN i2p' activated and I have 6 people connected. I also put the wallet file in the anonocoin wallet folder. I could not find the Roaming folder for some reason. I searched the c drive/users etc, but nothing. However, no syncing is happening as per this post for some reason. I am not sure why?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
For those who dont use a recent build of master, please set this in your conf file.
Code:
spendzeroconfchange=0
There is a bug where your txs can get stuck due to double spending of unconfirmed change. On git master its already disabled per default, on older versions its unfortunately enabled by default.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
i just downloaded the i2p package and started "StartANCI2PdPortable.exe" this always runs on i2p on my pc.

for your coin "recovery" you need your old wallet.dat and place it into the user roaming folder it looks like this:
C:\Users\"your windows username"\AppData\Roaming\Anoncoin

make sure to have always 2-3 copies of your wallets if coins are in them (i sort them in folders like "ANC 500 coins\wallet.dat" on a
flashmemory.
Activity: 73

Dear X68N,

Thank you for the portable version. However, when I execute the Anoncoin wallet, it still says that I am running on clearnet. However, I have the i2pd running. Is there something that I need to do? Also, how do I recover my coins? They have been transferring from Cryptopia for nearly 1 year.

Machico 

Start “SAM application bridge”, check “run on startup” and click on “Save client configuration”.

Now run the wallet client

anoncoin-qtc

If it says “running on clearnet” you need to make the relevant changes to anoncoin.conf

Dear X68N,

Thank you for the portable version. However, when I execute the Anoncoin wallet, it still says that I am running on clearnet. However, I have the i2pd running. Is there something that I need to do? Also, how do I recover my coins? They have been transferring from Cryptopia for nearly 1 year.

Machico 
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hello,

Anoncoin works much better on the i2p network (i got 8-9 connection instant, awesome Cheesy )
try to use the i2p portable v 1.0.12.0  here:

https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/releases

on the clearnet i used win64 version  too but i get also about 2-4 connections  (use the new version because of the hardfork),
i had problems too (blockchain stuck) the soloutionfor me was to delete the blockchain and download again.
(windows user apps folder , but backup your wallet first and dont delete it by accident)
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
I've added those nodes and even though i get 2 connection there is still no blockchain available.

Someone who has it, please stay connected and if you can,

List a few more nodes ! Thanks
Thank you for your message.

I am completely ignorant when it comes to creating a conf. file. I have installed v9.6.11 and when I open the wallet, I get a message 'running on clearnet'. When I have 2p2 running, I don't get the message, but both times, the wallet shuts down for some reason.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
I need help please. I transferred my Anoncoins back to my wallet last year when Cryptopia announced I had to withdraw my coins due to problems with the blockchain. However, my wallet says that I am 50 weeks out of sync with the blockchain. How can I sync the wallet to the blockchain and get my coins back. Furthermore, are the developers keeping the blockchain alive and will Anoncoin survive?

Thank you for your help in advance. 

https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/ANC/

Make a config file (if you don't already got one) and add the nodes you find there. That should make it sync.
I need help please. I transferred my Anoncoins back to my wallet last year when Cryptopia announced I had to withdraw my coins due to problems with the blockchain. However, my wallet says that I am 50 weeks out of sync with the blockchain. How can I sync the wallet to the blockchain and get my coins back. Furthermore, are the developers keeping the blockchain alive and will Anoncoin survive?

Thank you for your help in advance. 
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Is there an exchange that has ANC listed?
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Yes. Anon is first and most privacy proteced coin.
Rise near..
Activity: 70
woah that's a lot of money
AnonCoin is the first true Anonymous Transaction cryptocurrency, no?

It has the iconic symbol and name, perhaps it will see a rise sometime  in the future.

A lot of anonymous transaction coins have come and gone in recent years, anoncoin still has its use. It is a fair platform.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I can not deposit ANC on btc38.
I got this reply from support:
service staff 可儿: I'm sorry,The ANC's deposit has a BUG, need to wait for the ANC team to use after repair,So we will close the deposit.
(12-16 19:15) about this ticket, you feel

Anyone know about this bug?
Activity: 30
Some more supply on ExchangeD Wink

3069 ANC to be bought @ 0.00025 BTC

-ExchangeD trhough TOR:
http://i2pexb2jcflvix52.onion/en/trade/btc_anc_360

-ExchangeD through i2p:
http://exchanged.i2p
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Anoncoin added to
www.mining-dutch.nl

Diff: 8192       | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3356   
Vardiff           | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3456   
Diff: 16382     | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3556

Also active on our Multiport

Happy mining.
Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art
i'm running on Win 10 but suck 3 days behind @block 575629 [No block source available] after two days of synching.
It make me waste my time and my (not unlimited) bandswitch is there any way to solve the problem ?  Shocked

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Solved by connecting to I2P Only instead of I2P + Clearnet
Pages:
Jump to: