Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 7. (Read 530489 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anyone selling some Anoncoin ? I would like to buy some just not on freiexchange cause im sick of 100 exchanges Tongue

You could join our Slack and ask around. I know a lot of people are on Slack who don't check Bitcointalk.

The market is kind of thin however, as most people are holding and not selling but worth a try.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Anyone selling some Anoncoin ? I would like to buy some just not on freiexchange cause im sick of 100 exchanges Tongue
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Good news for all ANC hodlers:

2018-01-14 14:23 - Nova will NOT close its doors!
Honoured customers and crypto currency enthusiasts! You have been told a while ago now that we were planning to close down Nova Exchange in the beginning of 2018. We made this tough decision because Nova Exchange was growing at a speed, and in a way, that us, the founders, could not keep up with and run the business in a meaningful and secure way. Not wanting to make promises we might not be able to keep, we didn’t tell anyone, not anyone, that we never stopped looking for a way to keep going and keep Nova Exchange in business. So! We are so happy to announce that we have found a partner, a new main shareholder, willing and more importantly, able to carry on running Nova Exchange. The new owners, we have made sure, have the resources and the experience (6+ years in the business) it takes to provide excellent service to you all. We started negotiations and talks early in November last year, and now we can tell you the good news: The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, just go keep on trading crypto. Best Wishes to you all!

OMG that is fantastic news, i made a fortune off that site and i just transferred my last coin from them a few day ago was was soooo sad having done that, this calls for a celebration
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
What are current plans for the coin?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
how about for newletter or updating  Cheesy
Activity: 338
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Anoncoin is so Anonymous nobody even knows it exists.   Cool

lol, But later everybody will know...
Yeah it's pretty funny. Everybody says "buy anon coins" but never "Buy Anon Coin".

I think the market will catch up. Needs to be on cryptopia, bittrex, binance, or poloniex to drive mass adoption but as it is now is fine. A small group of wealthy, dedicated supporters.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

lol, But later everybody will know...
Not Found
Would be surely a good way to create awareness about anoncoin. Most people dont even know that this coin exists
Activity: 185
2018 is going to be the year of privacy coins and with such a low supply this should have a much higher market cap than what its currently at, if it were to get listed at cryptopia and be talked about on twitter it would explode
Activity: 39
Dear devs,

I noticed someone is comparing anonymity of coins and noticed anoncoin is not in there?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-security-and-privacy-anonymous-cryptocurrency-enhancement-comparsion-2669844

Maybe good to follow that up.

Kind Regards,
Shin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
This coin needs better exchanges. Registering on an unknown exchange to trade 1 coin is dubious at best.

Cryptopia would be my choice.
You can always use exchanged.i2p
Activity: 177
All coins which are getting de listed from novexchange can get listed in coinscontrol.com exchange by just paying listing fee of 0.10 BTC  ). Coin will be listed to exchange with in 5 working days. For more info Dev's can contact [email protected]
exchanges that require "listing fees" almost always turn out to be scam in the long time...
I think asking for a fee is legitimate since they have to dedicate some computer resources and take the time to update and resolve any unforseen issues / absorb potential double spends etc.

Yeah, it's ripe for abuse though and undoubtedly it has been.
If the player more exchanges, the cost is reasonable, although more expensive, but it makes sense, your project will be on the line there will be a lot of people involved
Not Found
This coin needs better exchanges. Registering on an unknown exchange to trade 1 coin is dubious at best.

Cryptopia would be my choice.
when are the news in january about to be expected? Does it includ better exchanges?

There will be one new exchange. I think we have some good exchanges already. Working on updates but not sure when we are ready.

AND MASTERNODESSSSSSSS
when are the news in january about to be expected? Does it includ better exchanges?

Feel free to call your nodes whatever you like  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly

AND MASTERNODESSSSSSSS
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Happy New Year  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: