Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 8. (Read 530489 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Anyone interested in selling ANC over the counter?

I am willing to pay well for larger amounts.

Find me on slack..

/Fredericos
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Got to get on a more popular exchange than FreiExchange... besides that, like this coins future.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
All coins which are getting de listed from novexchange can get listed in coinscontrol.com exchange by just paying listing fee of 0.10 BTC  ). Coin will be listed to exchange with in 5 working days. For more info Dev's can contact [email protected]
exchanges that require "listing fees" almost always turn out to be scam in the long time...

It is also a way to finance and scale a growing operation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
All coins which are getting de listed from novexchange can get listed in coinscontrol.com exchange by just paying listing fee of 0.10 BTC  ). Coin will be listed to exchange with in 5 working days. For more info Dev's can contact [email protected]
exchanges that require "listing fees" almost always turn out to be scam in the long time...
I think asking for a fee is legitimate since they have to dedicate some computer resources and take the time to update and resolve any unforseen issues / absorb potential double spends etc.

Yeah, it's ripe for abuse though and undoubtedly it has been.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Activity: 160
whats going on? no way to mine this coin pools offline/ stratum offline. Automine on wallet non working.
but someone is mining about 7gh with 2 dollars for anc and 300 diff they are doing big many,  dev??
Try this: Anc.cryptox.eu

Port: 3010, Diff: 1000000 Port: 3034, Diff: 10000000 Port: 3035, Diff: 50000000 Port: 3036, Diff: 100000000 Port: 3258, Diff: 20000000

Eg:
sgminer -o stratum+tcp://anc.cryptox.eu:3010 -u

use https://hash-to-coins.com/index.php
Activity: 273
whats going on? no way to mine this coin pools offline/ stratum offline. Automine on wallet non working.
but someone is mining about 7gh with 2 dollars for anc and 300 diff they are doing big many,  dev??
Try this: Anc.cryptox.eu

Port: 3010, Diff: 1000000 Port: 3034, Diff: 10000000 Port: 3035, Diff: 50000000 Port: 3036, Diff: 100000000 Port: 3258, Diff: 20000000

Eg:
sgminer -o stratum+tcp://anc.cryptox.eu:3010 -u
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
but someone is mining about 7gh with 2 dollars for anc and 300 diff they are doing big many,  dev??
Activity: 39
Hi. Is the PID-based difficulty adjustment algorithm described anywhere? It would be great to see some formal description,  not only the source code,  it is really interesting idea.)
Activity: 56
Is Anoncoin still being actively developed?  Is there a roadmap somewhere?  A working block explorer?

Yes, it is. Many of the developers have been working on an exchange, however. That will launch soon and then Anoncoin will get more attention. Stealth addresses are already being tested so some things are happening. Check Github: https://github.com/anoncoin

The roadmap will be updated here soon: https://github.com/Anoncoin/project/tree/master/roadmap

Blockchain explorer here: http://abe.darkgamex.ch:2751/chain/Anoncoin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Is Anoncoin still being actively developed?  Is there a roadmap somewhere?  A working block explorer?
Activity: 160
once stealth addresses, ring signatures, ringCT, features from Cryptonote is implemented into anoncoin this coin will go to $15-$20  or more
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
I agree. Verge was originally known as dogecoindark and was just a generic coin. Nobody cared to mine it or pay attention to it. Then all of a sudden they change the name say they're adding anonymity and want to pretend the launch circumstances don't matter.

If they wanted dogecoin dark to be a serious project they should have called it something different from the start and implemented the tech from the get go. I don't care what tech they put on that chain because it was not fair launch. Any other chain can implement the same thing.

From day one Anoncoin said: we are a serious coin focused on privacy. It's that simple.
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
John McAfee told on twitter: "Anonymous transactions will have the greatest future."

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

I think is not bad Cheesy

Anoncoin move to big high because now very cheap and low coinmarket cap too (compare with other privacy coins) Smiley

Up until he mentioned Verge as a legitimate privacy project.. IMO, he's lost all credibility as a security researcher for pumping a shitcoin.

Bitcoin has had TOR support since 2011/2012

Anoncoin has had i2p support since what 2014?

I fail to see any innovation in the privacy vertical on the part of the Verge team that would indicate they are an innovator in this space.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/did-john-mcafee-just-lose-credibility-as-security-researcher-2607005
Activity: 273
John McAfee told on twitter: "Anonymous transactions will have the greatest future."

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

I think is not bad Cheesy

Anoncoin move to big high because now very cheap and low coinmarket cap too (compare with other privacy coins) Smiley
Activity: 178
I'm seeing "This is a HARDFORK build for block 585555" on the latest wallet.

Is that fine?

Wallet syncing and working fine otherwise.
yes this is fine. said block and the hardfork happend quite some time ago.

I am very noob at programming and I am not doing it well. I downloaded the wallet but the "STA CLR" is not syncing.

I have tryed to download bootstrap in the site to maybe help it but the link is not working there.

Is there some easy guide (for noobs using windows) in order I can make my wallet starts to work?
You can scroll through the thread's page, there are so many similar questions, many answers can be found
Activity: 1
I'm seeing "This is a HARDFORK build for block 585555" on the latest wallet.

Is that fine?

Wallet syncing and working fine otherwise.
yes this is fine. said block and the hardfork happend quite some time ago.

I am very noob at programming and I am not doing it well. I downloaded the wallet but the "STA CLR" is not syncing.

I have tryed to download bootstrap in the site to maybe help it but the link is not working there.

Is there some easy guide (for noobs using windows) in order I can make my wallet starts to work?
Activity: 54
Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?
Activity: 308
These packets fly
It's always good to see AnonCoin getting some attention! When did Freiexchange add ANC? There are still activities in this big coin? It's pure nostalgia AnonCoin, was one of the first coins I had contact in the past year.

It was added there near the end of October. Meeh also got back in October and development has been going on since then.

What happened to this project did the development team abandon it entirely or is it still progressing?

It used to be listed on BTC38 are there plans to list it on a bigger exchange than FreiExchange like Yobit or Cryptopia?

Project is progressing, Slack is a good way to follow what's going on: https://join.slack.com/t/anoncoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxMzUxMjk5ODYwLTU0OTJhNmIxNzYyY2JiMzUxOGZhMjYzNmQ3YmViNWM1OWIxZGNlMGY0Zjg1NzdhMDAyZmRiYTFhNTM1OWZiYTU

Planning to reach out to more exchanges as well soon. We will also get back to posting more on social media, find the social media pages on our website.

Clean wallet. You can tell the devs care about this project and aren't messing around.

Tough competition out there, but I'd like to see this one succeed.
Activity: 56
It's always good to see AnonCoin getting some attention! When did Freiexchange add ANC? There are still activities in this big coin? It's pure nostalgia AnonCoin, was one of the first coins I had contact in the past year.

It was added there near the end of October. Meeh also got back in October and development has been going on since then.

What happened to this project did the development team abandon it entirely or is it still progressing?

It used to be listed on BTC38 are there plans to list it on a bigger exchange than FreiExchange like Yobit or Cryptopia?

Project is progressing, Slack is a good way to follow what's going on: https://join.slack.com/t/anoncoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxMzUxMjk5ODYwLTU0OTJhNmIxNzYyY2JiMzUxOGZhMjYzNmQ3YmViNWM1OWIxZGNlMGY0Zjg1NzdhMDAyZmRiYTFhNTM1OWZiYTU

Planning to reach out to more exchanges as well soon. We will also get back to posting more on social media, find the social media pages on our website.

Pages:
Jump to: