Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Avalon mining rig clones thread from bitmine.ch (NOW SHIPPING) - page 11. (Read 58539 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
when was batch 2 chips ordered?
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
giorgiomassa, You have fully populated modules with Avalon chip or waiting for delivery to finish hashing board ?

We have a fully populated module with 80 avalon ASICs and are working right now on thermal optimisations, a video of the working unit will be posted soon!

As I understand that you have a test module with a full set of chips. What is the delivery time in this case, if I order today?

This unit isn`t for sale - it is their first built "prototype". Cool thing is that the chips from this 3rd batch are ordered and you should get your own one the last week of September. Look at the order page - their own statement: "Shipping will be on the last week of September. All sales are final!"
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
bitcoin is the future
Hi Guys,

batch3 is open with bank wire payment option right now!
Activity: 259
Dig your freedom
giorgiomassa, You have fully populated modules with Avalon chip or waiting for delivery to finish hashing board ?

We have a fully populated module with 80 avalon ASICs and are working right now on thermal optimisations, a video of the working unit will be posted soon!

As I understand that you have a test module with a full set of chips. What is the delivery time in this case, if I order today?
Activity: 222
Possible to give you a visit?

Welcome anytime, we had lots of visitors from every part of Europe! Just write to us at [email protected] to get an appointment.  Smiley
Activity: 182
Swiss Money all around me!
Possible to give you a visit?

Activity: 259
Dig your freedom
There was an issue with the payment system from blockchain.info, users were not able to complete checkouts with Bitcoins.  Shocked

It looks like blockchain's checkout service is working again now.

We're sorry about this issue, please try again to place your order and this time the checkout should go though!
when is Batch 2 is going to be shipped? how far is it from batch 1?
Activity: 267
Yes... but at the time they sold batch #2 we had a different outlook than what we have now..
Batch 2 is even more expensive, Wonder if there is any big difference in delivery time?
Activity: 267
Is it me or the price on batch #3 is a "little bit" expensive taking into account the current difficulty, the price on other competitors and the estimated delivery date?
Activity: 516
Merit: 500
Hi all ... just a copy and paste from the bitmine.ch website (News section) ...

--- snip ----
Batch #3 (FINAL BATCH!) coming soon in the next days

Posted on July 11, 2013
    by Giorgio Massarotto   
    in Avalon Clone Project, News   

Our third and last batch of Avalon ASIC miner clone product will go live for sale on Monday 15th July 2013 at 20:00 CET in a limited quantity of just 90 devices at a discounted price and due for delivery in the last week of September.

In order to clear the stock of unpaid, refunded or excess devices, we have decided to put on sale a last batch of 90 devices at the fully populated configuration only (that’s 4 modules), if you are still wanting an Avalon clone then this is your last opportunity to get it because we won’t be selling any more batches of this product after October 2013. Plus, you’re getting it for a lower price due to the favourable BTC/USD exchange rate and the stock clearance promotion:

Price in USD: 5999 USD ($1000 off)

Payment will be available in all of the three usual options: bitcoins, wire transfer or cash. In order to promote the use of bitcoins however, the first 48 hours of presale will only be available with bitcoins payment so please fund your wallet if you want to be among the first buying them. After the 48 hours, if any units are left, we will enable the remaining payment options too.

We hope that everybody will be able to fit in this final batch and gets the wanted units as the request is still very high.

Good luck!!
--- snap ---

All the best!

one4many
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Afaik you can assemble a "partial" Avalon with as many chips as you have, lots of examples on the forum with partially filled Avalon 10 chips "sticks"
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Fantastic job guys!!
I have ordered some chips and it is so difficult to see everything ready to go while waiting for chips to be delivered!
I haven't ordered enough chips to build an Avalon copy (I would love though) and I was wondering whether in the future you will ever consider to build smaller miners (1-10-20 chips). Otherwise, would it be possible to buy 10 chips blade?
Thanks!
Activity: 388
can I buy a controller board
I suspect having a defective board
is the controller board that gives the error count in cgminer ?
Regards
Thor
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: