Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] Bitxoxo.com - Updates, Reviews, Suggestions & Feedbacks - page 11. (Read 10760 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think Bitxoxo will become a successful. It has a lot supporters on their pre-ICO sale and also in ICO sale. It has a potential to grow becauaw of its low supply of 20Million. Low supply means High value thats may thought. This will become a successful ICO sale. Buy now and grab some of it for huge gain and profits before the year ends.

totally agree with you that this will going to hit in the market and I like the way they value the interests of all by means giving assurance and full support to easy access.

Looking forward for the upcoming events of this Bitxoxo.
Activity: 378
While studying this platform, one thing I notice is the difference between the technology they are using in local bitcoin market. Usually, regular exchange uses NEFT system for money transfer so if you trade Saturday evening your money will be credited Monday morning unlike the IMPS tech which is more efficient within 5 minutes you can withdraw your money in the bank of course thru atm machines and that was so cool.
Exactly!! Thats their huge difference.. Isn't it a great idea using IMPS to give more convenience and efficiency in every transaction??
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you create your own blockchain? And do we have to register KYC?
As i read they currently developing a system to integrate international KYC and Anti-Money Laundering safeguards so that international users can also use our platform to contribute in live ICOs. But in India only verified KYC account only can participate on ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Surely this project will be successful because of their fast processing on transactions. This is one of the things that most investors are looking for.
This will be succesful ICO someday. It has a lot of supporters to reach the hard cap. Iwill definetly support this priject until the end.
Activity: 140
Does the project have a website, social media and other media assets?I will support this till the end of ICO. Looking for more updates.

I think they are working it out for their public relations thru social media such as Facebook, tweeter, and even at Reddit. they are planning also to bring it up to IOS/Android devices to be more convenient to their traders
Activity: 99
I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you create your own blockchain? And do we have to register KYC?
Activity: 280
The main factor that makes your platform stand out to other competitors is that your team does really have a great background and tour project is equipped with the right factors that can really affect the market.
Activity: 322
It was nice to hear that that founding team of Bitxoxo has a collective experience of more than 15 years in the cryptocurrency trading! Congratulation to all the team! Bravo
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
I think Bitxoxo will become a successful. It has a lot supporters on their pre-ICO sale and also in ICO sale. It has a potential to grow becauaw of its low supply of 20Million. Low supply means High value thats may thought. This will become a successful ICO sale. Buy now and grab some of it for huge gain and profits before the year ends.
Activity: 224
Go for the best service. Proper information for the transaction.Good exchange for trading according to the current scenario by government in India.

Indeed, Bitxoxo will become one the best exchanger in cryptocurrency soonest all over the world.
It said in the platform that they believes there are many campanies offers same services as they do, the question is what is the different of Bitxoxo in other campanies?

I think that their difference to other companies is that they dont only use their platform to earn but they also wants to help their investors to have a nice deal with them
I think their difference is they work 24/7 even in holidays and the fact that,, they dont charge the users in any transaction which is very generous..
Activity: 140
While studying this platform, one thing I notice is the difference between the technology they are using in local bitcoin market. Usually, regular exchange uses NEFT system for money transfer so if you trade Saturday evening your money will be credited Monday morning unlike the IMPS tech which is more efficient within 5 minutes you can withdraw your money in the bank of course thru atm machines and that was so cool.
Activity: 280
It said in the platform that they believes there are many campanies offers same services as they do, the question is what is the different of Bitxoxo in other campanies?

I think that their difference to other companies is that they dont only use their platform to earn but they also wants to help their investors to have a nice deal with them
Activity: 266
Does the project have a website, social media and other media assets?I will support this till the end of ICO. Looking for more updates.
Im sure many investors will reallly like this project. The concept was very unique the project has a potential to sucess and I can't wait to be part of it.
Activity: 224
They are 24/7 in hotline so can make assistance either the midddlecof the night. Its good to know. I think that the price of token will rise in the future.

this is the best part of this exchange having people you can talk even it is a holiday or Sunday especially if you encounter some problems. It will lessen your agony in waiting for a response. Great team!

I agree with you guys! Their priority is to give the best customer support to everyone. Fast and reliable services. I am so impressed!
Activity: 322
I wonder how long the ICO will run?? You shoud create a bounty campaign before or during the ICO to attract more investors.
Activity: 266
It gives the finest services for buying or selling token.  As well as enables all its members use Bitcoin not only in India but across the world.Thats very great idea.
Pages:
Jump to: