Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] Bitxoxo.com - Updates, Reviews, Suggestions & Feedbacks - page 8. (Read 10760 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Im glad to see good feedback on this wonderfull project looking forward to see this project operating global thanks to the opportunity of giving us a chance to experience your great work
Activity: 266
Im sure many investor in the world of cryptocurrency will support this project. Very informative paltform.Made it very easy for people to join.May I know its open for trade 24/7.?.Thank you
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/bitxoxo-21184 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Activity: 294
You have presented great features in your thread. Very attractive to investors!  The best of luck to this ICO!
Activity: 140
Great bitxoxo project aiming a perfect on exchange platform  everyone trade profitable that a development phase are were only focused to provide user friendly dashboard to customer. Also,and new website is under construction with Android & iOS App and will be launched very soon with lots of new and unique.
Activity: 322
With the rise of trading platforms and new users it is unavoidable that certain trading sites will have a slow verification for new users. Unlike Bitxoxo it has a fast account activation and a quick transfer so new users can instantly make their first transactions. The new users especially new traders will be guided with their customer support that is available 24/7.
Activity: 154
Your vision is to be the best Bitcoin trading platform not only in India but in worldwide., there's a lot trading platform here and there., What is your edge with your competitors?

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Great, nice website layout, I just have one question when will be bounty end? Because im excited in distribution of tokens and i will buy many tokens in presale, I look forward this project!
Bitxoxo already create its name on crypto exchange industries now aiming to be on the top decentralize  global exchanger and i know this has a great pottential to next to binance or kucoin and other big exchanges
Activity: 280
Bitxoxo is so much more compared to the other names in this business, they always have an offer that will surpass others and I'm sure that every investors that is in-line with this market will be pulled.
Very interesting thankfull that i found this project since bitxoxo is a bitcoin exchanger we can say that this will surely hit the market
Activity: 280
Great addition in cheddur app! it will surely help everyone to be informed in all of the business in the market. Does your team partnered up with many marketers that can help and promote the platform?
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
hi manager, is KYC registration required before doing any trading transactions in your platform?

Know your customer's protocol are pre-requisites of all major exchange in the market right now as to prevent them from laundering money which came from illegal activities. It was required by the government especially if they are signatories of the AML Summit.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
running a bussiness that you know very well is called passion,and as i can see this exchanger knows what the costumer needs.
having 0%fee on the exchange was really awesome.im really impress on whats your team offering very promising indeed.
ill look forward for this one goodluck!
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
I like the ICO Project guarantee, but how will we know if you just release those funds whenever you want?
Activity: 126
this kind of exchanger is very unique since most of traders in other exchangers complain about the high fees in transactions but with bitxoxo it is 0% fee which is very good to know and depositing and withdrawal was quite fast too unlike the other platforms that is taking too long . I guess if we promote this platform in social media it will bring more users and for sure the platform will be upgraded more since users are expanding . great platform indeed .
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello I read about your project and I just want to know when will be the date of your bounty? How long it will last? And how many is allocated on the bounty?
hi manager, is KYC registration required before doing any trading transactions in your platform?
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Upon my review on the whitepaper and the ico the platform is very interesting. I will wait for the presale later to buy your coin. Looking forward for best results!
Pages:
Jump to: