Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] Bitxoxo.com - Updates, Reviews, Suggestions & Feedbacks - page 9. (Read 10760 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Is it real that they dont make any charges. If that is true then it will be great.
Activity: 378
What are you going to do if you didn't reach the hard cap at the end of your ICO?? Are you going to extend the ICO duration unti you reach the target hardcap or are you going to finish it and leave it that way and burn the unsold tokens??
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
I like your platform aside from having a finished product your tokens are also limited supply. As an investor I basically look at the roadmap of the platform and really promising and has a good quality.
I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you create your own blockchain? And do we have to register KYC?
well you should and they shall have a KYC instructions to follow to. Because it provides them information on how to deal with their investors and that they know if its legitimate
I see, so this is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. Right? So do I have to give my personal accounts like banks or etc? Am a little bit confused about KYC. I never joined ICO before. Project seems interesting.
Yes, you need to give to your data such as Full name, Place you leave, etc. And to attach your ID but dont give your bank acccounts to them only passports can do. Try to join on this ICO this has a good project and professional developers.
Will they accept a local identification card in KYC?? Some ICO's not accepting local ID. They prefer international identification like passport. Hope they accept even local id's for those who does not have passport but willing to buy or invest..
i'm not so sure about that , but , maybe you can have a supporting document for your local id such as nbi or police clearance .. by that, maybe they'll consider your local ID . but still, im not so sure about that, best thing tod for now is to ask admins here. 
about the supporting documents of KYC they accept ID's government issued,passport but just make sure the upload photo clear including the boardlines because they are very sensitive with the proofs you passed by them. I hope the team will take up if KYC is applicable here.
Looking forward for the success!
Activity: 161
I like the idea, but I think the team will have lots of work to do in the future. I will join with you in this project. Kudos Team!
Activity: 99
I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you create your own blockchain? And do we have to register KYC?
well you should and they shall have a KYC instructions to follow to. Because it provides them information on how to deal with their investors and that they know if its legitimate
I see, so this is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. Right? So do I have to give my personal accounts like banks or etc? Am a little bit confused about KYC. I never joined ICO before. Project seems interesting.
Yes, you need to give to your data such as Full name, Place you leave, etc. And to attach your ID but dont give your bank acccounts to them only passports can do. Try to join on this ICO this has a good project and professional developers.
Will they accept a local identification card in KYC?? Some ICO's not accepting local ID. They prefer international identification like passport. Hope they accept even local id's for those who does not have passport but willing to buy or invest..
i'm not so sure about that , but , maybe you can have a supporting document for your local id such as nbi or police clearance .. by that, maybe they'll consider your local ID . but still, im not so sure about that, best thing tod for now is to ask admins here. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Bitxoxo has a huge potential to grow. They have a pre-ICO that 25% less than ICO so this is an opportunity to grab some XOXO because i think this is a great coin. Better to join now because it is on low price.

Yes It is the best time right now to buy during this pre-ICO sale because when it reaches the market peaks and the platforms be able to make its positions in this crypto community you will be lucky that you have invested in this project

Yes you are right guys this could be the right time to buy their tokens, but I'm still wondering how could I take KYC if they don't accept local ID's?
I think this will be the best rates in market. They dont charges any fees for services. And trade process is instantly smooth. Best ICO that I ever seen.
Do you mean 0% fees? If the fees are 0%, how can this project function and make money? Anyway, In the paper, i see many positive ideas with regards to this project. I hope my query will be answer. Thank you!

That's how market deals with an attractive offer like that with no charges involve And for that they can capture more investors for implementing hassle free of charges.

Great offer together with great team!
Activity: 322
Good to know that Bitxoxo is successfully running since 2016 and growing rapidly to become a leading exchange. Hoping that it last a lifetime and became one of the leading in the world of trading.
Activity: 280
Check NagriCoin bounty

How much the bounty they are offering now? and what are the projects? I think up to this point of time Bitxoxo has an edge over them
Oh i didn't know your platform offers bounty? well, thank you for saying because each one of us are expecting to join your bounties and airdrop
Activity: 140
Check NagriCoin bounty

How much the bounty they are offering now? and what are the projects? I think up to this point of time Bitxoxo has an edge over them
Activity: 161
I think this will be the best rates in market. They dont charges any fees for services. And trade process is instantly smooth. Best ICO that I ever seen.
Absolutely! If that's really the case then this might be the greatest project of all the icos i've ever heard. Definitely this will hit the top crypto changer in the market. Congrats team!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I just want to ask I'm from the Philippines what kind of ID should I need to pass for my KYC? I do only have my SSS ID is it ok for me to use it?
Activity: 99
Do you mean 0% fees? If the fees are 0%, how can this project function and make money? Anyway, In the paper, i see many positive ideas with regards to this project. I hope my query will be answer. Thank you!
Activity: 378
Activity: 322
The security said in your platform was pretty nice and surely secure. It was a big help to all of your clients that your top priority is their security and continually improving security measures and reducing the attact surface of infrastructure!
Activity: 266
Activity: 140
Bitxoxo has a huge potential to grow. They have a pre-ICO that 25% less than ICO so this is an opportunity to grab some XOXO because i think this is a great coin. Better to join now because it is on low price.

Yes It is the best time right now to buy during this pre-ICO sale because when it reaches the market peaks and the platforms be able to make its positions in this crypto community you will be lucky that you have invested in this project
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Activity: 42
Check NagriCoin bounty
Pages:
Jump to: