Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL BOUNTY]💲🚀💲🚀 MODULTRADE CAMPAIGN 💲🚀💲🚀 [High Payouts] - page 4. (Read 30558 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134
I checked the payouts from the team's address https://etherscan.io/token/0x1e49ff77c355a3e38d6651ce8404af0e48c5395f?a=0x51420c0846571de5b70851789bedefa67b5edacd. Apparently, to someone developers have accrued the correct number of tokens (such people are the majority !!!!!), and those to whom they made payments in the last turn they reduced payments by 75%. Is this fair in your opinion? I fulfilled all the conditions for 13 weeks !!! And they cut my reward four times !!! This is madness. Now they ignore me in a telegram. Aventhe, please contact the developers, I honestly did my job and I want to get a well deserved reward for my work!
I checked the payouts from the team's address https://etherscan.io/token/0x1e49ff77c355a3e38d6651ce8404af0e48c5395f?a=0x51420c0846571de5b70851789bedefa67b5edacd. Apparently, to someone developers have accrued the correct number of tokens (such people are the majority !!!!!), and those to whom they made payments in the last turn they reduced payments by 75%. Is this fair in your opinion? I fulfilled all the conditions for 13 weeks !!! And they cut my reward four times !!! This is madness. Now they ignore me in a telegram. Aventhe, please contact the developers, I honestly did my job and I want to get a well deserved reward for my work!
I wrote above about the same, it is not permissible that for the same category of work, you pay different number of tokens at the same time the price differs by as much as 4 times!

Both of you contact me in Telegram.

ETH addresses and stakes have been locked. I will not be accepting any changes or edits to the spreadsheet!
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
I wrote above about the same, it is not permissible that for the same category of work, you pay different number of tokens at the same time the price differs by as much as 4 times!
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
I receive the token on the personal profile, so can it transfer to the ETH wallet already?

I'm pretty sure you should be able to do that. If you have any problems, just PM me on Telegram. Also note that you use a correct ETH address that enables tokens, not just a generic exchange one.
Merit: 100
I receive the token on the personal profile, so can it transfer to the ETH wallet already?
This  change in the bounty and the reduction of the distribution ratio after the end of the ico is cause of failure of the team .
Why this was not disclosed before the end of the ico or clarification before...
the percentage of the bounty was reduced on the pretext of keeping the price of the currency is uglier excuse than guilt

I do not know why it wasn't disclosed before, however it most certainly should have been.

I still have not received tokens. How long must I wait?

The team should be onto it, however it is completely out of my reach.

Are you kidding me? I got 375 tokens instead of 1500? you lowered my payment by 75%. My friend also participated in your company and he received 1500 tokens for the same job as promised! It's like a scam. Also you send letters to the mail. Your reputation after such an act has become negative.

I feel like the Devs should comment on the emails, maybe it was said in the terms and conditions?
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io
I still have not received tokens. How long must I wait?
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
Are you kidding me? I got 375 tokens instead of 1500? you lowered my payment by 75%. My friend also participated in your company and he received 1500 tokens for the same job as promised! It's like a scam. Also you send letters to the mail. Your reputation after such an act has become negative.
Activity: 191
Merit: 47
This  change in the bounty and the reduction of the distribution ratio after the end of the ico is cause of failure of the team .
Why this was not disclosed before the end of the ico or clarification before...
the percentage of the bounty was reduced on the pretext of keeping the price of the currency is uglier excuse than guilt
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
OK, I can confirm I received my tokens. Thanks to Aventhe and to the team. No hard feelings were meant by my previous posts. I just want to make sure there is fairness for bounty hunters. I'd like to add some points regarding the price, not just for this but for all bounties. If the technology is truly solid, then the short-term price on exchanges, especially thinly-traded ones, is irrelevant. The price action will follow the true value of the technology.

I've just also received my Signature bounty tokens but was lesser than the final spreadsheet amount which was already been 25% of the original amount. I hope the bounty manager can clarify this asap. Thank you ModulTrade team. Smiley

There was a decision to correct the amount of tokens allocated to the bounty from the dev team due to the absurdly high % of tokens dedicated to the bounty. Modultrade only sold 25% of their hard-cap, and the original calculations were if the ICO had achieved the hard-cap in the first place. For more detail, read back in the thread or talk to the team + myself in Telegram.

I accepted what was on the final spreasheet with the reduced token amount, but I did not received it fully. Smiley
Oh really? Message me on Telegram to quickly sort this out. Smiley
sir aventhe, payment for article done? i didnt receive mine

I will ask the team if they have gotten there or not. It should be mostly done.

Hey Gooday Bro Aventhe In my Spreadsheet  first it was 700 MTRc then it was reduce 182  for FB and Telegram 12 Im wondering i was credit only 175 in my Modultrade Wallet  19 MTRc is missing this is too much bro its very unfair this is not a wise move from the Devs.
Message me on Telegram. I hope we can quickly sort this out.

Hello Bro Aventhe Which Telegram I cant put In it says chat no longer exist! username: @EthereX
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I've just receive my token, but according to the spreadsheet on twitter and facebook i should get 1250 but it only pay 312.5 or 25%, and there should be an early notification, so i hope it doesn't happened to your next project.  Smiley
thank you

Sorry the notification was so late and the clarification was insufficient. I also got this info the same time you guys did. However, I will forever make sure this never happens again in my bounties from hereon. Thank you for understanding and for participating!

What Payment for signature is done, I haven't got it yet
Email : [email protected]
Spreadsheets : 32
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
No, I do not think the team is sexist in any way. The people who have already received the incorrect rewards were not meant to get it. It was a mistake and should never have happened, however that was only ~12% of everyone in the bounty.
I understand that the total amount of payments may decrease for various reasons, but are you think it's fair that the participants for the equally valued video (in one category) receive different rewards?
in my opinion it is permissible to change the amount of rewards between campaign types but within one campaign to change is not fair
I've just receive my token, but according to the spreadsheet on twitter and facebook i should get 1250 but it only pay 312.5 or 25%, and there should be an early notification, so i hope it doesn't happened to your next project.  Smiley
thank you

Sorry the notification was so late and the clarification was insufficient. I also got this info the same time you guys did. However, I will forever make sure this never happens again in my bounties from hereon. Thank you for understanding and for participating!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I've just receive my token, but according to the spreadsheet on twitter and facebook i should get 1250 but it only pay 312.5 or 25%, and there should be an early notification, so i hope it doesn't happened to your next project.  Smiley
thank you
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I received my signature campaign reward but I am deeply disappointed with the reward reduction.
I feel the team scam the bounty hunters that after the hard work has been done and it brings a successful ICO, they just change the terms in their favor.
There is no fairness in this project, everyone should be treated equally because everyone contributed.

Next time, don't promise if you cannot fulfill it, you just loss your reputation.

Actually, I contributed and joined the bounty at the same time but I don't like to hold this token anymore, not gonna risk my money with the future of this project.
OK, I can confirm I received my tokens. Thanks to Aventhe and to the team. No hard feelings were meant by my previous posts. I just want to make sure there is fairness for bounty hunters. I'd like to add some points regarding the price, not just for this but for all bounties. If the technology is truly solid, then the short-term price on exchanges, especially thinly-traded ones, is irrelevant. The price action will follow the true value of the technology.

I've just also received my Signature bounty tokens but was lesser than the final spreadsheet amount which was already been 25% of the original amount. I hope the bounty manager can clarify this asap. Thank you ModulTrade team. Smiley

There was a decision to correct the amount of tokens allocated to the bounty from the dev team due to the absurdly high % of tokens dedicated to the bounty. Modultrade only sold 25% of their hard-cap, and the original calculations were if the ICO had achieved the hard-cap in the first place. For more detail, read back in the thread or talk to the team + myself in Telegram.

I accepted what was on the final spreasheet with the reduced token amount, but I did not received it fully. Smiley

Hey Gooday Bro Aventhe In my Spreadsheet  first it was 700 MTRc then it was reduce 182  for FB and Telegram 12 Im wondering i was credit only 175 in my Modultrade Wallet  19 MTRc is missing this is too much bro its very unfair this is not a wise move from the Devs.
Message me on Telegram. I hope we can quickly sort this out.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

Activity: 603
Merit: 255
thank you modultrade team and sir aventhe i already receive my signature campaign tokens hoping to reach his ico price.
copper member
Activity: 598
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: