Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL BOUNTY]💲🚀💲🚀 MODULTRADE CAMPAIGN 💲🚀💲🚀 [High Payouts] - page 8. (Read 30558 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
My email: [email protected]
Facebook campaign
Spread sheet No: 54
Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/nita.wahyuni.758
ETH address: 0x841b0c31aB915B80eA4BE0A81EA2D71Fb3E4FC32
I have not received my payment, please send my payment thanks...
hello dev, please help me, i have not received my payment in my email spreadshet already registered... thanks..
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
sir please check, i didn't get any token yet for facebook campaign, my spreadsheet no is 152 email [email protected]

thanks
Activity: 462
Anyone here received their tokens in signature and avatar.

Me too I haven't received yet my tokens in signature and avatar..
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Telegram CAMPAIGN
EMAIL : [email protected]
SPREADSHEET : #342
ETH Address : 0x986aefF301f024E440aF1Fdd4D7e845a049a0582
Activity: 378
Merit: 134
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
I also await any news about when there will be a distribution of coins for participating in a campaign of county signatures and avatars.
Activity: 350
hows the distribution coming along? anyone receive their facebook or twitter yet?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I joined Vietnamese translation for this project before and now I'm using new this Bitcointalk account which replace for the old one named "Watanabe1505" to provide you email for receiving bounty.
To clarify the matter, the information about my new Bitcointalk account it got stuck on the head of thread translated by me https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=20740

My Email : [email protected]
Activity: 249
i didn't receive the token yet for facebook campaign, my spreadsheet is 152
thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Oh....Thank you, i receive my token for Facebook bounty and Twitter bounty at Modultrade account. What the next step devs, and where is the exchange for sale  token modultrade?
Activity: 728
And when the payment for Twitter and Facebook will be?
Activity: 322
I will systematically add more and more emails as they come. DO NOT worry about the colours, its just a form of coding the devs and I use to determine who has been paid and who has not

and what is the color green, orange and blue means? can you please give more details for it. i saw my email tagged with the color green... please response, we need clarification here.

As I've already replied to you via PM, the colours mean NOTHING. The devs and I just use to highlight who is new that needs to be paid.

I am still waiting for payment or answer to my PM to bounty manager...

I am not responsible for the payouts, the development team is. Please ask them if your email is already in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I am still waiting for payment or answer to my PM to bounty manager...
Activity: 434
HELLO AVENTHE, I'VE SIGN UP WITH MY EMAIL AND PM YOU, CAN YOU CHECK YOUR PM PLEASE? THANKS!
Activity: 616
Someone can give an answer to bounty participants about when will distribution of coins for participation in the campaign signatures and avatars? Or does no one know this information?

Some bounty participants havent recieved their rewards yet, especially for the sig and avatar campaign. I hope they will get it soon and have an update from the bounty manager. Smiley
Activity: 378
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
Someone can give an answer to bounty participants about when will distribution of coins for participation in the campaign signatures and avatars? Or does no one know this information?
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
Hello sir, would you please update my email because i see in sheet my email is empty
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29110461
Merit: 1
I will systematically add more and more emails as they come. DO NOT worry about the colours, its just a form of coding the devs and I use to determine who has been paid and who has not

Hello manager, I haven't receive my token yet. I have sent you PM at 07 Feb, email : [email protected]
My Facebook campaign spreadsheet no. 111
Telegram Campaign spreadsheet no. 313
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Dear manager, tell me please, is the distribution ended? because I recieved tokens for Twitter and didn't recieved for Facebook.
Well, evidently not...

Hi aventhe please fix my adress

False : 0xd73EB5Dcb621FD02c18F6a451Cf1cb13350AA534

True :  0xd73EB5Dcb621FD02c18F6a451Cf1cb13310AA534

It doesnt matter, since you have to fill out the KYC form and register on the website. You will get your tokens there and you can set a custom withdrawal address.

Where is the KYC form you mention BM Aventhe Can you paste here Including the Website Thank you!

Updated OP. Check it and send me a PM of the EMAIL you have used to signup.

Hey Aventhe Can you post the link here of KYC form you mention  Im in hardtime to find  it  so I can proceed KYC procedure!

This is the link needed for signing up. https://en.modultrade.io/users/sign_up  After signing up, kindly pm Aventhe your email address used for signing up and the Bounty campaign you've joined. Smiley

Its done.

Activity: 364

and what is the color green, orange and blue means? can you please give more details for it. i saw my email tagged with the color green... please response, we need clarification here.
Pages:
Jump to: