Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL BOUNTY]💲🚀💲🚀 MODULTRADE CAMPAIGN 💲🚀💲🚀 [High Payouts] - page 7. (Read 30555 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Havent received my Twitter stakes yet, number 93 on the spreadsheet. I have previously created my account on Modultrade.io but showing as 0 tokens in there.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
PM sent sir and KYC complete.
my username: koinku
participant blog campaign
no. spreadsheet #154
my email: [email protected]

thankyou
Activity: 64
sir, i has sent you Private Message
Bitcointalk username: aandevil
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aandevil-1038765
Email: [email protected]

Blog campaign
number spreadsheet: 72 and 73
ETH Address : 0xc6879F75ea35201E09279c3534868150A5880FDC
Activity: 69
My Email Address: [email protected]
content/blog campaign Modultrade
Number on the spreadsheet : 227

Ether address: 0xD2Dccf427f5e1326E8e7E3d08b6Ed659E5712a7C
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Anyone here received their tokens in signature and avatar.
I also didn't receive my tokens yet. Waiting the payment for signature and blog content campaigns.

I'm sensing that Modutrade will be listed with an exchange very very soon. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Anyone here received their tokens in signature and avatar.
I also didn't receive my tokens yet. Waiting the payment for signature and blog content campaigns.
Activity: 700
Where exchange is the token available?
Currently trading at IDEX.

Thank you for your response. I will check it out.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Currently trading at IDEX.
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Dear bounty program participants,

We really appreciate your input for ModulTrade promotion, special thanks to telegram “hello, guys” participants.

As you know we made payments in several tranches.

And here we plan to release the final tranche in order to complete reconciliation process.

The remuneration fund is based on the following. It is 7,7mln MTRc out of 30mln planed for public Distribution (~25%)
According to the results, 25% out of the total bounty fund will be distributed among bounty participants.

Within next 5 days we will credit MTRc into the bounty participants personal wallets on ModulTrade.io
Please make sure that you have opened your personal wallet on ModulTrade.io

- Your's sincerly, Modultrade

Great news this time ill wait for the payment this week maybe will be the distribution of signature bounty campaign.

We really appreciate your input for ModulTrade promotion, special thanks to telegram “hello, guys” participants.

And here we plan to release the final tranche in order to complete reconciliation process.

The remuneration fund is based on the following. It is 7,7mln MTRc out of 30mln planed for public Distribution (~25%)
According to the results, 25% out of the total bounty fund will be distributed among bounty participants.

Within next 5 days we will credit MTRc into the bounty participants personal wallets on ModulTrade.io

Correct me if I'm wrong but that this mean that only 25% will be given to us based on the token amount in bounty spreadsheet?

correct, ModulTrade provides 25% for bounty payments according to the MTRc distributed amount during the tokensale

Okay Thank you for the information. I guess its fair enough and reasonable. Smiley
Activity: 233

Correct me if I'm wrong but that this mean that only 25% will be given to us based on the token amount in bounty spreadsheet?

correct, ModulTrade provides 25% for bounty payments according to the MTRc distributed amount during the tokensale
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
TWITTER AND FACEBOOK Campaign
Number on the spreadsheet : 347FB   and   389 TW
Ether address: 0xAF9a09c64b4ebcbfe42c001b6c163A0d28a86513

Activity: 182

ModulTrade Details

Email - [email protected]
bitcointalk user name - koalagalle75
bitcointalk link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/koalagalle75-1352442

Activity: 322
Merit: 134
I get only 50 MRT and not 1050
[email protected]

How come? Paste in all the report posts you have done in this thread. You were supposed to submit a new report every week.....
Merit: 108
Activity: 50
Content CAMPAIGN
EMAIL : [email protected]
SPREADSHEET : #229
ETH Address : 0xc1c87c92579E2f922bC3fce4938433065C7092c9
Activity: 322
Merit: 134

Activity: 812
Merit: 124
Translation Campaign
Number on the spreadsheet : 5 and 35

Ether address: 0xeDB182bD13948eB26c824Fc9F9f13d89C7A14D48
Pages:
Jump to: