Pages:
Author

Topic: (OFFICIAL COMMUNITY TAKEOVER) VorteX (VTX) - X13 POW/POS - page 13. (Read 17920 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
If this is the real saffroncoin dev then this coin is moonbound!

lol did your order just get filled as you were just negative a few moments ago
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
If this is the real saffroncoin dev then this coin is moonbound!
Trphy.io
Dat dump
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

Saffron dev is good pedigree, he earnt many people's respect he's a good dev.

Cheesy  you seriously ?maybe we can give some hleps?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Saffron dev is good pedigree, he earnt many people's respect he's a good dev.
Activity: 466
Damn sfrdev i am all in  Grin
Trphy.io
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman
This coin was trading at like 10 satoshis this morning. You really expect people to pay 4.8K?

I like the new devs plan.  Buy up 2/3 of the total coin for 2 btc then try to revive and dump for a big profit.  If anyone is stupid enough to pay him off then grats him.

Just as a disclaimer, dont own 2/3 of the supply. In fact I dont have a very large position in the market. These are real developments.

I am a trusted dev.

Your a fucking idiot if you think we believe you didn't buy up all that coin yesterday to do this bullshit takeover today.  Fuck off.

Look like you come here to fud not only in this thread . Smiley)

Lol it amazes me sometimes that trolls don't try to diverse their posts and not fud everything. It makes it a lot easier to tell who is a interested investor vs a troll.

Also I am a strong supporter of SaffronCoin, and because of the trust and confidence in SFR's dev, I am going to look into this coin. But I might need a little more information before investing Smiley Consider Sync coin, low supply, accumulated for months, and for all intensive purposes it was dead; but, then the coin was taken over by someone who was dedicated to the coin's future and who actually had a use case for the coin.

People need to calm down and wait to see what the future developments actually are before making any accusations or investing. People who are investing now are taking a risk because they don't have all the information, so if you're not confident or are skeptical of the coin, just wait Smiley If anyone is fudding the thread while buying up the coin on ccex, then you sir are a complete asshole and a disgrace to the beauty that is human decency.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I come with fair warning.  If people wish to line this guys pockets that up to them.  Personal I hope he gets stuck holding the bag.  Maybe then these short term takeovers will end.

So kind of you.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I did not even these people even exist anymore Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I come with fair warning.  If people wish to line this guys pockets that up to them.  Personal I hope he gets stuck holding the bag.  Maybe then these short term takeovers will end.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
This coin was trading at like 10 satoshis this morning. You really expect people to pay 4.8K?

I like the new devs plan.  Buy up 2/3 of the total coin for 2 btc then try to revive and dump for a big profit.  If anyone is stupid enough to pay him off then grats him.

Just as a disclaimer, dont own 2/3 of the supply. In fact I dont have a very large position in the market. These are real developments.

I am a trusted dev.

Your a fucking idiot if you think we believe you didn't buy up all that coin yesterday to do this bullshit takeover today.  Fuck off.

Look like you come here to fud not only in this thread . Smiley)

I am a trusted dev.

Activity: 21

I am a trusted dev.
Activity: 476

Incredible!

This coin can 20x EASY..

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
This will be

CSCoin Takeover ( LOLOLOLOLOL @ YOU!!! )
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moderator-delwte-775949

REVOcoin Takeover
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=773869.new#new

This vxvvxvvxvvxxxxx bla bla will besempyper

I hope you all lose money been full on retard and ignoring warnings.
sempyper should be marked Trust: -100
Trphy.io
Saffroncoin dev is good though
Activity: 700
This will be

CSCoin Takeover ( LOLOLOLOLOL @ YOU!!! )
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moderator-delwte-775949

REVOcoin Takeover
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=773869.new#new

This vxvvxvvxvvxxxxx bla bla will besempyper

I hope you all lose money been full on retard and ignoring warnings.
Yesterday you could buy mountains of this shitcoin for a few hundred sat.  If you want these scam takeovers to stop stick this clown with all the coins be bought up.  Don't buy shit from him.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I posted about this shitcoin yesterday on the DD thread.  Then some clown bought up 2/3 or so of the total supple on C-cex for like 2 btc.  I guess now he is trying to convince people to buy the coins he bought so he can profit by dumping them on others.  Don't fall for this shit.

It is plan for most % of "takeover" coins. Why takeover dying shit? You know why.
Pages:
Jump to: