Pages:
Author

Topic: (OFFICIAL COMMUNITY TAKEOVER) VorteX (VTX) - X13 POW/POS - page 8. (Read 17920 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I'm for changing it completely, it will erase the old coin fully and be easier to find a new name.

Why not start a new coin with a clean block chain then ? Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Exactly, everyone should suggest a new name and we'll see if something nice shows up

The question is, do we change it completely or do we keep the two old main letters : V and X in the new name?

I'm for changing it completely, it will erase the old coin fully and be easier to find a new name.
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
Rename: definitely.  Not sure about virtual currency x, sounds a bit generic. 

Everyone should suggest a new name.
Are you guys for a rename of the coin by the way?

I would like to see something shorter and more catchy, maybe we can start brainstorming about it on the thread while the other good news are on their way.

What about : VirtualCurrencyX (VCX)
Do you really think a realistic price for a 280.000 coin is 2k sat guys?

Now that it has a great dev at work, 100k sat is a realistic target. That's x50 from there  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The first steps are unfolding right now. Buy under 10k investors!
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Good work. Thanks Smiley
Great job already and thanks for update !
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hello VvXx Comm,

Wallet Layout change :

IRC channel is #vvxxcoin . Will be including IRC in the wallet.

By TheBlonde82

Dat FUD Wink

But I agree, I had a chat with saffron dev and people dumping now will cry later.

Activity: 364
Merit: 301
VvXx is a sleeping giant.
I see a great future for this coin.

By TheBlonde82

That''s for sure!!
that''s why i'm holding so much coins.
Ones it takes of...... damn.....wouldnt think about it:-)
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
VvXx is a sleeping giant.
I see a great future for this coin.

By TheBlonde82
legendary
Activity: 1148
I confirm that I am the SFR Dev that will be contributing to development of VvXx. The VvXx community reached out saying they wanted to revive the coin. I will be including a bit of SFR Tech in it. This coin had potential but the dev turned out to be a scammer.

Thanks for help vvxx community. you can give us a  community donation address.

is there a community donation adress so whe can help to get this coin back on track.
i want to donate some for richlist, blockexplorer, etc.

let us know pls.

whe can do this as a community.

+1, this coin is rare.

and we have a good dev now.

so everything is promising now.
I confirm that I am the SFR Dev that will be contributing to development of VvXx. The VvXx community reached out saying they wanted to revive the coin. I will be including a bit of SFR Tech in it. This coin had potential but the dev turned out to be a scammer.

is there a community donation adress so whe can help to get this coin back on track.
i want to donate some for richlist, blockexplorer, etc.

let us know pls.

whe can do this as a community.
Activity: 476
Definitely need to push for a Bittrex add so we can get some volume and get the price settled down and tracking in the right direction.  Minus some of the craziness earlier, this coin still has tons of potential with the right players involved. 

Tweet @BittrexExchange and @richiela

Agreed.

Everyone Re-tweet https://twitter.com/Wolf_Of_Alts/status/510510110054313984 please.

Done!
All should  re-tweet! we want this coin on bittrex

Thanks buddy. SFR dev deserves better than this.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Definitely need to push for a Bittrex add so we can get some volume and get the price settled down and tracking in the right direction.  Minus some of the craziness earlier, this coin still has tons of potential with the right players involved. 

Agreed.

Everyone Re-tweet https://twitter.com/Wolf_Of_Alts/status/510510110054313984 please.

Done!
All should  re-tweet! we want this coin on bittrex
Any news for this coin?

Activity: 476

Agreed.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1148

Pages:
Jump to: