Pages:
Author

Topic: (OFFICIAL COMMUNITY TAKEOVER) VorteX (VTX) - X13 POW/POS - page 3. (Read 17920 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Well said. SFR dev is the best thing that has happened to this coin. He has already produced a solid coin that has been traded steadily for months and now he has a new one with much less totat supply. I bet he can take this to 50k if he wants to and has community support. I think it's time to support and buy some. At the end, everything is a gamble.

Well said, right now buying this coin at current price is insanely hard (can take a week to get some) and 50k with less than a million supply and SFR dev is realistic. And we are talking about x20 from actual price.

Of course it's realistic. If this coin started with SFR Dev and his roadmap, it would have been trading now at 15k just from that. It's just that the original dev bailed that scares people. So what? A copy/paste shithead left. That's good news. 3k is also good news.
Activity: 238

Well said. SFR dev is the best thing that has happened to this coin. He has already produced a solid coin that has been traded steadily for months and now he has a new one with much less totat supply. I bet he can take this to 50k if he wants to and has community support. I think it's time to support and buy some. At the end, everything is a gamble.

Well said, right now buying this coin at current price is insanely hard (can take a week to get some) and 50k with less than a million supply and SFR dev is realistic. And we are talking about x20 from actual price.
Once the official relaunch is finished today everybody should start messaging bittrex and other exchanges to add us , also we should promote on twitter , if everybody knew about this coin many people would be buying due to the sfr dev

It will probably not be today tho, SFR dev is still away for a couple of days more he told me, so hold on. Right now you guys should look at the logo contest thread and start to think what will be your vote once the voting is open. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786581.60
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Is there any exchange instead of c-cex where I can buy some VTX?

I do not think so but once the relaunch is done their should be additional exchanges pretty quickly

OK, thank you very much Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I do not think so but once the relaunch is done their should be additional exchanges pretty quickly
Activity: 62
Once the official relaunch is finished today everybody should start messaging bittrex and other exchanges to add us , also we should promote on twitter , if everybody knew about this coin many people would be buying due to the sfr dev
Activity: 177
A 6k bounty is offered for the new logo design : See the thread dedicated to that contest here :

-> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vtx-vortex-official-logo-contest-6000-vtx-bounty-786581

At current price that might seems few, but with less than 900k coin in circulation, this could easily be worth 1.2 BTC at 20k sat (easy target with SFR dev on board and that amount total.)

It's worth the gamble if you ask me, if I had graphic design talents I would get in for sure.

Activity: 710
Merit: 500
I will post a list of translation bounties, once the rebrand is complete. 
are there any open bounties or giveaways currently going on ? Smiley

Just the logo contest: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vtx-vortex-official-logo-contest-6000-vtx-bounty-786581

But let me know if there is something specific you would like to do, and we can try to work something out. We are looking to grow this community, so the more people involved the better.

i can do a translation to german and advertise the coin on twitter , if i am trusted with that i could also do giveaways etc

basically anything that does not require coding or specialized skills
Activity: 710
Merit: 500

Just the logo contest: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vtx-vortex-official-logo-contest-6000-vtx-bounty-786581

But let me know if there is something specific you would like to do, and we can try to work something out. We are looking to grow this community, so the more people involved the better.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello all, BIG NEWS

Our block explorer is now live! You can now verify the legitimacy of the VorteX blockchain.

This also is another major development to check-off on our roadmap.

You can find the block explorer here: vtxexplorer.cryptocuttlefish.cc
Good luck to all Smiley

Warm Regards, VTX Dev
Activity: 109
CEX is more serious imo

bittrex polo not really

Mintpal more likely

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the update.
When everything in the current roadmap is done.
Activity: 98
Hello All,

I have updated the ANN with a completely new roadmap and finalized some developments.

The great news is that we only have 2 developments left before we move onto bigger things!

Stay tuned.

Warm Regards, VTX Dev.

When you want to enter some serius exchange like bittex or Polo ?
We have got a very nice logo submission already https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vtx-vortex-official-logo-contest-6000-vtx-bounty-786581

Keep them coming guys !  Smiley
Activity: 21
Hello All,

I have updated the ANN with a completely new roadmap and finalized some developments.

The great news is that we only have 2 developments left before we move onto bigger things!

Stay tuned.

Warm Regards, VTX Dev.
SFR dev will be back on 22th september so around this date we can expect further updates regarding the future of the coin + he needs to change the name in the code/wallet/exchanges to make it official.

Cryptocuttlefish is working on the block explorer + rich list right now, and we are having the logo contest in the meanwhile. (If you know designers that might be interested please share the contest thread)

Once the coin will have changed name and logo there will be certainly new social media accounts created for it by Gordon to keep the investors updated on the Dev projects. Expect good stuff but not overnight.
Pages:
Jump to: