Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency - page 24. (Read 65688 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Diff is low , now time to mine XP  Grin , dev when more exchange , thanks

+1 Kenid, diff is really low just now. Remember after 50 billion there will be no more POW so it will be exchanges and fiat/xp all the way!

No more exchanges at present, will keep you posted of any other developments.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Diff is low , now time to mine XP  Grin , dev when more exchange , thanks

If you dont want to support anymore, thank you, and sorry to hear that, but there are many people out there which are supporting this project Smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I would be happy to continue to participate in the project, but the situation began to resemble the emission of money, with 2 people well, a maximum of 3-4 are constantly bought with the price increase, but miners play against just merging the coins , the price in spite of our rises, falls continually lower and lower.. I 2 days ago got out of this meaningless race.. the pair ltc/xp .. Now I look and other will fill in such a pace, even if at this very cheap pair of everything will fall and will not be trading then it will be difficult to raise and most importantly, those who may be interested in would be the introduction of the coins in your toys or services whether in coin at some price ,at least 1 Satoshi , will look at taksee the situation and give up..

Buying is very cheap just now, I am buying my own personal amount separate from the premine, I am confident of the future (of course I should be because I know what I will be doing!)
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

If you dont want to support anymore, thank you, and sorry to hear that, but there are many people out there which are supporting this project Smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I would be happy to continue to participate in the project, but the situation began to resemble the emission of money, with 2 people well, a maximum of 3-4 are constantly bought with the price increase, but miners play against just merging the coins , the price in spite of our rises, falls continually lower and lower.. I 2 days ago got out of this meaningless race.. the pair ltc/xp .. Now I look and other will fill in such a pace, even if at this very cheap pair of everything will fall and will not be trading then it will be difficult to raise and most importantly, those who may be interested in would be the introduction of the coins in your toys or services whether in coin at some price ,at least 1 Satoshi , will look at taksee the situation and give up..
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Dear Team,

When Brownskin games will integrate XP . Coins like Nolimt coins integrated their coins in 3 games.

после отказа cryptopia и yobit в ваших же интересах очень быстро залистить  на 2-3 биржи не считаясь с расходами, иначе монета мертва, пропадёт весь интерес и она просто не нужна будет... я помогал чем мог, но боюсь у меня тоже интерес очень упал и просто нет смысла, ну и соответственно к golf тоже, так как ваша монета..  очень плохо всё...

with major exchanges working together, if you dont know this then you need to do some research on who has made all the coins.

Have a good evening.
that's about what I say, and you start being a novice to teach, and it sounds to me that it excuses the person who is lightly to his project and says slogans.. It is about the cooperation with stock exchanges, I say not 2 but 5-6 should be at least to implement, and in fairly quick time, otherwise the project will die before it began.. it's Easy to remember the coin did not survive as nebylo active intervention, such as EPC, the idea was good, but allowed to drift, the result is known, miners kill a coin..And many examples..

August 19, 2016,

Yobit
The following request has been made to add XP to Yobit!
Premium Paid - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days
Will keep you updated!

whats?HuhHuh
Yes even they have announced this like 1 month ago but still they haven't got listed in yobit. What is ETA now for yobit listing or it got cancelled.  Huh

Yobit Update

After paying for XP to be listed at launch Yobit declined to process the listing and declined to communicate with us therefore it was decided to no longer pursue listing on Yobit.

This was disappointing however we are very grateful for both Novaexchange.com and Coinexchange.io for listing our coin on their exchange, they both seem owned by decent people who provide an honest service.

We will not be pursuing (or recommending) Yobit or Cryptopia who we have found to be not user friendly and very unsupportive.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

August 19, 2016,

Yobit
Will keep you updated!

whats?HuhHuh
Yes even they have announced this like 1 month ago but still they haven't got listed in yobit. What is ETA now for yobit listing or it got cancelled.  Huh

August 19, 2016,

Yobit
Will keep you updated!

whats?HuhHuh
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello everybody,

I am new here and i downloaded the XP Wallet. My question is what is the difference between backup wallet and dump wallet ?   

Can I suggest you get a dictionary? What's the difference between backing up files on a computer and dumping files on a computer? It's the same with a digital currency wallet.
Although you can dump private keys if you wish to import the keys into a new wallet to retrive coins from a previous wallet.
Hope that answers your question.

Thanks for the support. I am familiar with backup but not familiar with dumping files.
Hello everybody,

I am new here and i downloaded the XP Wallet. My question is what is the difference between backup wallet and dump wallet ?   

Can I suggest you get a dictionary? What's the difference between backing up files on a computer and dumping files on a computer? It's the same with a digital currency wallet.
Although you can dump private keys if you wish to import the keys into a new wallet to retrive coins from a previous wallet.
Hope that answers your question.
Hello everybody,

Until something substantial is done with this coin it will go nowhere.

VW you have launched other coins that have done nothing then it appears you abandon them. What makes this one any different?
You appear to have skills if you are creating the coin and web graphics and such.

No coins have been abandoned, I don't really feel I need to justify a time limit on developments to suit anyone but my own timeline.

Additionally, and importantly, I am unable to focus on anything at the moment as my dog is very very unwell and requires constant monitoring, things are extremely difficult.
I would appreciate some time and will be doing very little for now.

Is there any pool for XP?

http://cryptominers.online:8080/getting_started

Experience Points [XP] Added to cryptominers Pool
stratum+tcp://cryptominers.online:PORT

Port: 3004, Diff: 8
Port: 3037, Diff: 256
Port: 3257, Diff: 8192

PAYOUTS EVERY 10 MINS
User - wallet address
Pass - x

USE EasyMiner or BFGMiner: Mine XP today e.g  bfgminer -o cryptominers.online:3037 -u yourwalletaddress -p x

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
pool address - http://cryptominers.online:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82
Add me on skype - [email protected]

Thanks for the reliable pool, you've been a great help so far, long may it last Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is there any exchange for XP?
Yes, you should read the first post.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Is there any exchange for XP?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Until something substantial is done with this coin it will go nowhere.

VW you have launched other coins that have done nothing then it appears you abandon them. What makes this one any different?
You appear to have skills if you are creating the coin and web graphics and such.

No coins have been abandoned, I don't really feel I need to justify a time limit on developments to suit anyone but my own timeline.

Additionally, and importantly, I am unable to focus on anything at the moment as my dog is very very unwell and requires constant monitoring, things are extremely difficult.
I would appreciate some time and will be doing very little for now.

Is there any pool for XP?

Experience Points [XP] Added to cryptominers Pool
stratum+tcp://cryptominers.online:PORT

Port: 3004, Diff: 8
Port: 3037, Diff: 256
Port: 3257, Diff: 8192

PAYOUTS EVERY 10 MINS
User - wallet address
Pass - x

USE EasyMiner or BFGMiner: Mine XP today e.g  bfgminer -o cryptominers.online:3037 -u yourwalletaddress -p x

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
pool address - http://cryptominers.online:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82
Add me on skype - [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: