Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 29. (Read 40160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Who win the game? When will you announce winners and their prizes? I think I didn't win, too many wrong picks. Cheesy

I think it may take few hours to check all the predictions but I've just did a quick manual check and as I see there is no members predicted more than 10 correct teams but there are many members predicted 10correct teams.
Most of them wrong on group F where they predict Portugal and Austria.

P.S : I could be wrong on this, so lets just wait for the official announcement from OP or sportsbet.

I don't think too many people predicted 10 teams correctly because 1st and 2nd place is important in this game. I predicted right almost all teams which qualify but order was wrong.

No, it's not the main requirement You only need to select the top 2 teams in each group no matter who is ranked 1st and 2nd
If you managed to choose 10 teams to qualify for the round of 16 then you are among the winners of this promotion  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Who win the game? When will you announce winners and their prizes? I think I didn't win, too many wrong picks. Cheesy

I think it may take few hours to check all the predictions but I've just did a quick manual check and as I see there is no members predicted more than 10 correct teams but there are many members predicted 10correct teams.

P.S : I could be wrong on this, so lets just wait for the official announcement from OP or sportsbet.

I don't think too many people predicted 10 teams correctly because 1st and 2nd place is important in this game. I predicted right almost all teams which qualify but order was wrong.
legendary

You're right I checked out yesterday none of the participants predict the 11 teams that qualify as the top 2 teams in the group
but for the 10 teams that right at least about 8 participant successfully Predict . it looks like you say most predictions fail in Group F almost all placed Portugal as winners of Group F and in Group B, mostly choosing Russia qualify
legendary
Merit: 1008

i myself only succesfully predicted 9 teams only , i am wrong about rep of ireland could finished as top 2 in group E with belgium. and yeah portugal are really dissapointed, they have a bad start in group stage. luckily they still qualified through the best third placers. most of us wrong about this group F result.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

legendary
Activity: 1064
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Island won unreal
This euro is great
Hungary and island and portugal as one of best third placed teams
So far portugal and turkey are the best third place for me.
But I hope portugal chosen as the best third place they much deserve to go for next round.
I can not stand to see Cristiano get more frustrated , after he scored twice against Hungary but not enough to bring them to qualify for next round. This group was crazy.

I don't understand what you are talking about . Portugal are gonna qualify for last 16 but Turkey don't.

Ranking of third-place teams
1. Slovakia
2. Ireland
3. Portugal
4. Northern Ireland
------------------------------
5. Turkey
6. Albania
Where you get that list?
Is it official list? However northern Ireland was made surprised result beat italy in last match.
Make them on top 4 of best third places if your list was official announcement. I think if northern Ireland lost 3 goals margin at least, turkey will be the one who qualify as one of best third place.

Yes it is official and the schedule of round 16 is announced already, you can check it here http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/matches/index.html#md/4 or you can check it on wikipedia/bbc or other sites.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Island won unreal
This euro is great
But I hope portugal chosen as the best third place they much deserve to go for next round.
I can not stand to see Cristiano get more frustrated , after he scored twice against Hungary but not enough to bring them to qualify for next round. This group was crazy.

I don't understand what you are talking about . Portugal are gonna qualify for last 16 but Turkey don't.

1. Slovakia
2. Ireland
3. Portugal
4. Northern Ireland
5. Turkey
6. Albania
Where you get that list?
Is it official list? However northern Ireland was made surprised result beat italy in last match.
Make them on top 4 of best third places if your list was official announcement. I think if northern Ireland lost 3 goals margin at least, turkey will be the one who qualify as one of best third place.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Island won unreal
This euro is great

1. Slovakia
2. Ireland
3. Portugal
4. Northern Ireland
5. Turkey
6. Albania
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of EURO2016.

This is my 3rd pick (9th total) for EURO this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Italy v Republic of Ireland
Starting date and time: 22.06.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569796?ref=tipster1

Match: Italy v Republic of Ireland
Betting option: Draw no bet - Republic of Ireland
Odd: 2.15
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.032 (32.25mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

This could be perfect chance for Italy to get revenge to Sweden from few years back. Italy managed to win both games with impressive football, and they might went out with second squad to rest most of the players. Good chance for Ireland to go further into next leg as well. Since they showed more of football than Sweden, they deserve to be 3rd at least. And they can do so if they eventually manage to win over Italy.

WON !! Good job Ireland did on this game and Italy says "Bye bye Sweden!"
legendary
Activity: 994
i have betted on hungary and portugal with draw no bet on hungary. Although, I didn't won anything or loss anything in this match, the thrill of watching this one is really great.  Shocked

6 goals in alternative fashion.... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050
Island won unreal
This euro is great
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hi Friends!!!
This is my 8th bet for EURO
the bet will be the game between  Sweden v Belgium
Starting date: 22.06.2016

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569798?ref=tipster6

Match:  Sweden v Belgium
Betting option: Belgium
Odd: 1.88
Stake: 0.020(38mbtc)
Return: 0.038(38mbtc)

Belgium have to win this match and they know that if they will qualify they can get to to finals.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Hi guys.

if you are interested to watching the final game of euro?
I have offer here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15321729

my prediction for the next match Sweden vs Belgium
Bet on Belgium will be win.

Good luck everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Hello guys, I want to share my 3rd Euro 2016 bet for this week
The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Sweden v Belgium

Starting date and time: 23.06.2016  02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569798?ref=tipster7

Match: ISweden v Belgium
Betting option: Total corners ( over 9.5 )
Odd: @ 1.55
Stake: 0.020 (20 mbtc)
Return: 0.03100 (31.00 mbtc)

Proof:

For the last bet today I still bet on a corner kick after checking in Belgium last game seem player active makes  corner kicks
so I hope the luck this time because the corner kick bit unpredictable. Good luck everyone
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Really interesting match , six goals in one match , and finally three teams qualified from this group , no one expected this scenario , but I watched both teams were convinced the result , because Hungary was wasting the time in the end of the match , without any pressure from the Portuguese players .
legendary
Activity: 2212
Hello guys, I want to share my 2nd Euro 2016 bet for this week
The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Italy v Republic of Ireland

Starting date and time: 23.06.2016  02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569796?ref=tipster7

Match: Italy v Republic of Ireland
Betting option: Corner matchbet ( Italy )
Odd: @ 1.82
Stake: 0.015 (15 mbtc)
Return: 0.02730 (27.30 mbtc)

Proof:

I'm only interested in betting corner kick for another bet I doubt especially moneyline Italy unreliable because they had gone into the next round
based on the statistical Italy always dominate a corner kick for that I choose italy make the most corners
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Island won unreal
This euro is great
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Merde ! Merde ! Merde ! Merde ! Putain de merde ! WTF is that fucking match Angry ? Fucking Portugueses, can't you just build houses instead of taking goals ? Wall is your speciality fucking Portugueses !!! Buuld one in front of your goal !!! But now that's too late because of those fuking Magyars !!!
Activity: 514
Time to say goodbye to Portugal? While conceding 1-0 Iceland also scored 1 goal if the score stayed until the final minutes
the only opportunity for Portuguese only compete in ranked 3rd
Pages:
Jump to: