Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 31. (Read 40160 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
It looks like I'll make 10/12. Do you think I have a chance if I make 10/12? How many people go on with faultless now? How many people have only 1 fault? This competition is very entertaining. We want similar game for next rounds. Smiley

Mate, you got 5 for now and you need Portugal and Iceland to be 1st and 2nd in group

Yeah, I realised Group 1st and 2nd difference later. It sucks but competition is real hard with these exact picks. I like the game, you should also do it for Last 16 round with lower prizes.

I am confused now...i dont know is the rule to hit CORRECT 1st and 2nd or just top 2 teams...i dont know Huh

And now you make me confuse as well lol, not really sure about the rules, but if it should be the correct teams + position so I think the winner would be only predict around 6, because when people predict incorrect 1st place so for the 2nd will be mostly incorrect as well.
The example on the OP says "top-2 teams", but I'm not really sure about its meaning Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
It looks like I'll make 10/12. Do you think I have a chance if I make 10/12? How many people go on with faultless now? How many people have only 1 fault? This competition is very entertaining. We want similar game for next rounds. Smiley

Mate, you got 5 for now and you need Portugal and Iceland to be 1st and 2nd in group

Yeah, I realised Group 1st and 2nd difference later. It sucks but competition is real hard with these exact picks. I like the game, you should also do it for Last 16 round with lower prizes.

I am confused now...i dont know is the rule to hit CORRECT 1st and 2nd or just top 2 teams...i dont know Huh
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Professional Tipster

legendary
Professional Tipster

We count first and second in gruop, so Turkey cant reach that positions, btw, they still have chances to pass into next round as 3rd team in group if they beat Czech Republick with about 2:0 or 3:0 Cheesy
But Group F everything is possbile there

Well the only chance of Turkey's finish ranked 3rd then compete with other teams for a place in next round
BTW my predictions so far been difficult in Group F

A. France - Switzerland
B. England - Wales
C. Germany - Poland
D. Spain - Croatia
E. Bergium - Italia
F. Portugal - Austria

all the team was ranked 1st and 2nd unless  Group F

Your prediction is exactly the same with mine, but I didn't copy it from you if you ask me. Smiley
Indeed Group F seems to be the most unexpected and unpredictable group. Almost all of us predicted that Portugal will go to next round easily but in fact they did so bad performance. In order to see Portugal and Austria be the 1st and 2nd, they need to win the last match. Portugal vs Hungary and Austria vs Iceland , Austria has to win with big margin (2-4) and hope Portugal win with big margin as well. This will make both finish 1st and 2nd.

I know that you definitely have own preference and it just so happened the same prediction  Smiley
Now we have the same hope in Portugal and Austria I'm sure they still have a chance to qualify

Now you have just made 8 correct prediction or even 10 already because I think group E will remain the same (Italy and Belgium). To make perfect 12 correct prediction, we need to see Portugal win against Hungary with 2goals margin and on other match Austria win against Iceland with 3 goals margin.
It sounds hard, but at least you can get 11 if Portugal win or Portugal lose/draw but Austria Win Smiley any others have better chance on this prediction promo?

Promo is about to hit CORRECT 1st and 2nd team in group, so for now he hit:
A. France - Switzerland
C. Germany - Poland

B. and D. missed, so its 4 correct teams, In group E Belgium cant be 1st so only group F left and Austria dont have chance for 2nd place, so if Portugal win 1st place in group he have 5 correct Cheesy

And about my prediction i am on 6 correct teams, and need Iceland and Portugal tomorrow to win to get 8 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

We count first and second in gruop, so Turkey cant reach that positions, btw, they still have chances to pass into next round as 3rd team in group if they beat Czech Republick with about 2:0 or 3:0 Cheesy
But Group F everything is possbile there

Well the only chance of Turkey's finish ranked 3rd then compete with other teams for a place in next round
BTW my predictions so far been difficult in Group F

A. France - Switzerland
B. England - Wales
C. Germany - Poland
D. Spain - Croatia
E. Bergium - Italia
F. Portugal - Austria

all the team was ranked 1st and 2nd unless  Group F

Your prediction is exactly the same with mine, but I didn't copy it from you if you ask me. Smiley
Indeed Group F seems to be the most unexpected and unpredictable group. Almost all of us predicted that Portugal will go to next round easily but in fact they did so bad performance. In order to see Portugal and Austria be the 1st and 2nd, they need to win the last match. Portugal vs Hungary and Austria vs Iceland , Austria has to win with big margin (2-4) and hope Portugal win with big margin as well. This will make both finish 1st and 2nd.

I know that you definitely have own preference and it just so happened the same prediction  Smiley
Now we have the same hope in Portugal and Austria I'm sure they still have a chance to qualify

Now you have just made 8 correct prediction or even 10 already because I think group E will remain the same (Italy and Belgium). To make perfect 12 correct prediction, we need to see Portugal win against Hungary with 2goals margin and on other match Austria win against Iceland with 3 goals margin.
It sounds hard, but at least you can get 11 if Portugal win or Portugal lose/draw but Austria Win Smiley any others have better chance on this prediction promo?

Professional Tipster
ROUND OF 16, for now 2 games:

1. SWITZERLAND - POLAND

7. ITALY - SPAIN

Other 6 games TBA tomorrow

2. WALES - THIRD PLACE (A,C,D)

3. CROATIA - THIRD PLACE (B,E,F)

4. FRANCE - THIRD PLACE (C,D,E)

5. GERMANY - THIRD PLACE (A,B,F)

6. WINNER F - RUNNER-UP E

8. ENGLAND - RUNNER-UP F
Professional Tipster
Cornersssssssssssssssssss WON

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
In Czech Republic vs Turkey match, I am backing Czech Republic. I am quite disappointed by Turkey's performance so far whereas Czech Republic has shown us some surprising victories. If somehow Turkey will manage to win then it might be no good for either team.
Czech Republic are certainly gonna win this match because Turkey are the worst team I seen so far in this tournament .
It's not gonna be easy for Czech because Turkey will show their last performance even it's over for them . But i think Czech can manage to get through and get the 3 points they want.

In the beginning I also believe the Czech Republic could win this match but unfortunately they conceded in the first round this is certainly a very bad situation whereas this their last chance if they draw or lose opportunities will be increasingly difficult and Turkey took the 3rd place.
for the second half I would take a bet both teams to score Czech Republic will not allow Turkey to win easily.
Activity: 966
In Czech Republic vs Turkey match, I am backing Czech Republic. I am quite disappointed by Turkey's performance so far whereas Czech Republic has shown us some surprising victories. If somehow Turkey will manage to win then it might be no good for either team.
Czech Republic are certainly gonna win this match because Turkey are the worst team I seen so far in this tournament .
It's not gonna be easy for Czech because Turkey will show their last performance even it's over for them . But i think Czech can manage to get through and get the 3 points they want.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Really few goals in the last round.

I might try my luck with some under 1.5 goals today(would be 4 wins in the previous 4 games)

Sounds good. We really didn`t see a lot games with over 2.5 result. I think i will try something different tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Really few goals in the last round.

I might try my luck with some under 1.5 goals today(would be 4 wins in the previous 4 games)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hello guys, I want to share my 1st Euro 2016 bet for this week
The 1st single bet will be the match between  Croatia v Spain

Starting date and time: 22.06.2016  02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569788?ref=tipster7

Match: Croatia v Spain
Betting option: Total corners ( Over 10.5 )
Odd: @ 1.84
Stake: 0.015 (15 mbtc)
Return: 0.02760 (27.60 mbtc)

Proof:

This time I'm back taking bets corner kick  Smiley
In the last two games spain always make a lot of corner kicks also Croatia although the game is not too important I'm sure the players spain actively attacking  of course it will generate a lot of corner kicks.
legendary
Activity: 1218
this is my last bet for the week and will be for the Croatia v Spain ?

you can bet here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569788?ref=tipster4

Event: Croatia v Spain
Halftime/Fulltime
 X/2 @ 4.66
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
 Potential Win:  69.90 mBTC   

Proof:

Reasons: the first half of many matches remains fairly tame and coratia will look to hang on in here but spains solid attacking will break this defence today hopefully !
legendary
I said England and Slovakia to qualify but Wales surprised me. They should be thankful to Gareth Bale. Slovakia will still go to next round from best 4 of the 6 3rd rankings. I don't think I have a chance to win the game. I picked Turkey for Group D. Cheesy

I pick Czech Republic for Group D. With petr cech as a keeper on Czech Republic, it will hard to make a goal for Turkey and i also have bet Czech ML.

I was talking about competition. Of course I'll take Czech's all day over this team of Turkey. I picked wrong teams for competition, Spain and Croatia will go to next round. Czech's will be 3rd and they'll probably qualify too.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hi Friends!!!
This is my 7th bet for EURO
the bet will be the game between Croatia v Spain
Starting date: 21.06.2016

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569788?ref=tipster6

Match: Croatia v Spain
Betting option: DRAW
Odd: 3.02
Stake: 0.015(15mbtc)
Return: 0.045(45mbtc)

Both teams will buy a draw which will give them the ticket to the next round. We saw the same situation 2 days ago in France Vs Swiss.
Moreover, I believe Croatia can give a fight to Spain.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want to share my 1st Euro 2016 bet for this week!
The 1st single bet will be the match between  Northern Ireland v Germany

Starting date and time: 21.06.2016 18:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569782?ref=tipster2

Match: Northern Ireland v Germany
Betting option: Over 2.5
Odd: 2.10
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.031 (31mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

It will surely be an easy game for Germany, but i am expecting a lot of goals in this game and odd is a lot higher for it as well.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I said England and Slovakia to qualify but Wales surprised me. They should be thankful to Gareth Bale. Slovakia will still go to next round from best 4 of the 6 3rd rankings. I don't think I have a chance to win the game. I picked Turkey for Group D. Cheesy

I pick Czech Republic for Group D. With petr cech as a keeper on Czech Republic, it will hard to make a goal for Turkey and i also have bet Czech ML.
Pages:
Jump to: