Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 30. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of EURO2016.

This is my 3rd pick (9th total) for EURO this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Italy v Republic of Ireland
Starting date and time: 22.06.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569796?ref=tipster1

Match: Italy v Republic of Ireland
Betting option: Draw no bet - Republic of Ireland
Odd: 2.15
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.032 (32.25mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

This could be perfect chance for Italy to get revenge to Sweden from few years back. Italy managed to win both games with impressive football, and they might went out with second squad to rest most of the players. Good chance for Ireland to go further into next leg as well. Since they showed more of football than Sweden, they deserve to be 3rd at least. And they can do so if they eventually manage to win over Italy.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want to share my 2nd Euro 2016 bet for this week!
The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Italy v Republic of Ireland

Starting date and time: 22.06.2016 18:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569796?ref=tipster2

Match: Italy v Republic of Ireland
Betting option: Italy win
Odd: 2.36
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.035 (35mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Republic of Ireland is probably one of the weakest team in the championship and they do not have any chance to make it to next stage anymore. Although Italy did guaranteed the knockout, i believe it will still be an easy game for them.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of EURO2016.

This is my 2nd pick (8th total) for EURO this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Hungary v Portugal
Starting date and time: 22.06.2016 18:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569804?ref=tipster1

Match: Hungary v Portugal
Betting option: Over 1.5 and Away win
Odd: 1.92
Stake: 0.02 (20mbtc)
Return: 0.038 (38.39mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Team of Portugal pretty much embarrassed themselves so far. Much was expected from them, yet they proved that they are not that competent team. But now, they must go all-in if they are to go into next leg of Euro, and since Hungary already passed into next round, things might be even easier for Portugal.
Professional Tipster
I am all in today with Portugal! Good luck to all
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
In Iceland vs Austria match, I am backing Iceland. Iceland has shown appreciable performance in their last match against Hungary whereas Austria had been a disappointment in the tournament. The match will be a close win for Iceland.

Iceland to win for sure but for me portugal is disappointment if they dont win today they are just waste of money spend
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
In Iceland vs Austria match, I am backing Iceland. Iceland has shown appreciable performance in their last match against Hungary whereas Austria had been a disappointment in the tournament. The match will be a close win for Iceland.
Considering their last match ,they have a strong defense.Draw would result them in knock out from the league.They must score to stand a chance and so does Iceland.This would be a interesting match to watch as both teams need to score to qualify for the next rounds.I'm betting @ over 2.5 goals.On the other side,Portugal as Hungary is quite obvious win for Portugal.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
legendary
My first bet of the day (thirty-third of the competion for me) is a parlay with under 4,5 goals on the four matchs of today.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Iceland   VS  Austria both teams to score
Hungary  VS  Portugal - Portugal ML

These two teams are very interesting to watch because all still have a chance to qualify
legendary
Has anyone even considered that Croatia could top the group and leave Spain in the second place? I was quite amazed yesterday while watching the game and I have to admit the Croatian team really surprised me with their play and it's the first time I have seen the Spanish squad in distress put against the wall by an equally good opponent both in the offense and defense departments. I am looking forward to seeing what Croatia will do in the next game because they might very well be going to the final.

Yes. Even if I have never stated it publicly here, I've always considered Poland and Croatia as capable to take the crown.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
Has anyone even considered that Croatia could top the group and leave Spain in the second place? I was quite amazed yesterday while watching the game and I have to admit the Croatian team really surprised me with their play and it's the first time I have seen the Spanish squad in distress put against the wall by an equally good opponent both in the offense and defense departments. I am looking forward to seeing what Croatia will do in the next game because they might very well be going to the final.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

I saw that, but question is: What is "the biggest number of top-2 teams in each group" ? Cheesy

What is correct for example group A:
FRA SWI or SWI FRA

As I understand it is only top 2 teams no matter the position, so both FRA-SWI and SWI-FRA are correct prediction and counted as 2 correct prediction.
The winners/results will be announced on 23rd, so it is no more than 48 hours. Maybe few hours after the last matches of Group E. Let it be a surprise Cheesy and good luck to anyone who participated in this promo.

Bitinity is 100% right. You just need to guess top 2 teams no matter which places they get in their groups.

Good luck to everybody! We shall know the results soon Wink
can not wait to see the results! i have so much bad luck in this time euro . almost lost 1btc or equal to $700
and i guess everyone put portugal as their prediction to go for next round.
today matches between portugal vs hungary and iceland vs austria are the most crucial match for them. they all must win .
legendary
Activity: 2661
Merit: 2979
Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!

I saw that, but question is: What is "the biggest number of top-2 teams in each group" ? Cheesy

FRA SWI or SWI FRA

As I understand it is only top 2 teams no matter the position, so both FRA-SWI and SWI-FRA are correct prediction and counted as 2 correct prediction.
The winners/results will be announced on 23rd, so it is no more than 48 hours. Maybe few hours after the last matches of Group E. Let it be a surprise Cheesy and good luck to anyone who participated in this promo.

Bitinity is 100% right. You just need to guess top 2 teams no matter which places they get in their groups.

Good luck to everybody! We shall know the results soon Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 I think that Ireland are slight favourites of this clash. They should be clearly the more determined side and it seems that Ireland might be able to get a positive result.i think they will atleast get a point from this match
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It looks like I'll make 10/12. Do you think I have a chance if I make 10/12? How many people go on with faultless now? How many people have only 1 fault? This competition is very entertaining. We want similar game for next rounds. Smiley

Mate, you got 5 for now and you need Portugal and Iceland to be 1st and 2nd in group

Yeah, I realised Group 1st and 2nd difference later. It sucks but competition is real hard with these exact picks. I like the game, you should also do it for Last 16 round with lower prizes.

I am confused now...i dont know is the rule to hit CORRECT 1st and 2nd or just top 2 teams...i dont know Huh

And now you make me confuse as well lol, not really sure about the rules, but if it should be the correct teams + position so I think the winner would be only predict around 6, because when people predict incorrect 1st place so for the 2nd will be mostly incorrect as well.
The example on the OP says "top-2 teams", but I'm not really sure about its meaning Smiley

Checking on page 1

As a result, the four BTC prize pool will be divided equally between the four latter players, Because they were Able to Predict the results of the biggest number of TOP-2 teams in each group, and each of Reviews These four winners gets 1 BTC, this being an equal share of 4 BTC!

FRA SWI or SWI FRA

I think they just ask top 2 teams in each group no matter who is ranked 1st and 2nd  Cheesy

I think you it's really matter who is ranked 1st and 2nd and you must correctly guess it and so far my prediction have so many loses lol. I don't think i can win :/
Activity: 514
It looks like I'll make 10/12. Do you think I have a chance if I make 10/12? How many people go on with faultless now? How many people have only 1 fault? This competition is very entertaining. We want similar game for next rounds. Smiley

Mate, you got 5 for now and you need Portugal and Iceland to be 1st and 2nd in group

Yeah, I realised Group 1st and 2nd difference later. It sucks but competition is real hard with these exact picks. I like the game, you should also do it for Last 16 round with lower prizes.

I am confused now...i dont know is the rule to hit CORRECT 1st and 2nd or just top 2 teams...i dont know Huh

And now you make me confuse as well lol, not really sure about the rules, but if it should be the correct teams + position so I think the winner would be only predict around 6, because when people predict incorrect 1st place so for the 2nd will be mostly incorrect as well.
The example on the OP says "top-2 teams", but I'm not really sure about its meaning Smiley

Checking on page 1

As a result, the four BTC prize pool will be divided equally between the four latter players, Because they were Able to Predict the results of the biggest number of TOP-2 teams in each group, and each of Reviews These four winners gets 1 BTC, this being an equal share of 4 BTC!

FRA SWI or SWI FRA

I think they just ask top 2 teams in each group no matter who is ranked 1st and 2nd  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

FRA SWI or SWI FRA

Professional Tipster

Checking on page 1

FRA SWI or SWI FRA
Activity: 514

Checking on page 1

Pages:
Jump to: