Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 3. (Read 40113 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Oh man, 1 more step for France to win but they lose it. It must be feel so bad on France, on the other hand, Portugal is do it again, the most lucky team on Euro 2016 lol.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Okay, what should I bet on this overtime?
I hope you guys can help me out.

I can help you but i am late for you Cheesy Cheesy

Wow, congratulations on that bet.

Thank you, i got that feeling, also i have bet on France OT and Penalty shoot out, but this small bet on Portugal return all my previus bets (about 250mbtc) + bring me new 350mbtc Smiley

I got that feeling that they will make a goal as well, but I am not sure which team will commit a goal.

Then you should bet on both Wink

But no one replied on what I've posted, so it's too late for that. What a bad early morning, and I am completely depressed not only I missed that opportunity, but I lost few hours of sleep for this year's finals. So yeah, I'm not happy at all.

I am sorry for that..I think that no one is happy tonight, coz i know a lot of peoples who bet on France ML with a big amount...
it was very unexpected results specialy when ronaldo got injured and left the field france played well and crated some chances but the goalkeeper was their and didnt get lucky with gignac ball that hit the post but both gozlkeepers did a good job defending and portugal goal was not expected by lloris
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster

Thank you, i got that feeling, also i have bet on France OT and Penalty shoot out, but this small bet on Portugal return all my previus bets (about 250mbtc) + bring me new 350mbtc Smiley

I got that feeling that they will make a goal as well, but I am not sure which team will commit a goal.

But no one replied on what I've posted, so it's too late for that. What a bad early morning, and I am completely depressed not only I missed that opportunity, but I lost few hours of sleep for this year's finals. So yeah, I'm not happy at all.

I am sorry for that..I think that no one is happy tonight, coz i know a lot of peoples who bet on France ML with a big amount...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Very resembling final for this defensive, so often boring tournament. And perfectly picturing winner too, Portugal put defense first, had little to offer in attack and played many extra times as we saw in these Euro's. I don't blame Portugal, they wanted to win and that's what matters, or at least is remembered. France was very disappointing as most of this tournament, they lacked creativity, finishing and didn't even press well. However, the biggest fail in this tournament was having four third teams in group stages to go through which should never, ever happen in groups of four. It made teams fear loosing and ruined the final stages as some teams had easy way straight to semis or even to final.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
France played so bad today, Deschamp used different strategy on this final match by placed Pogba as Deffensive midfielder while in fact he is good if he play as offensive midfielder. This is one of the reasons why France failed to win the trophy in their own home.
While Portugal who did not win any matches on group stage, finally win the trophy. What a drama..
Seems that many people lose on this final match including me lol, but overall I'm still in good profit in this Euro Cup.
Congrats to others who could make nice profit on the final match..You're all so lucky Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It was unlucky final for me. I was expecting France win  Sad

We're all in the same boat, dude. RIP for those who bet on France ML.
legendary
Activity: 1073

You and everyone. 1-0 or 2-0

They spent all the luck against Germany, so nothing to make them win today
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yeah, it seems that Portugal always need some extra time to do something on this championship. That is the way how they got to the finals.
Professional Tipster

I got that feeling that they will make a goal as well, but I am not sure which team will commit a goal, and I am not familiar with the home/away OT crap.
Professional Tipster

Wow, congratulations on that bet. What a great performance from Portugal forcing it to overtime with their tight defense while France missed.many opportunities during regular time. Such disappointment, and I sacrifice my sleep for this. So yeah, what a bad early day for me.
legendary
Activity: 1073
People said that Cristiano Ronaldo could not win alone, so Portugal would lose, now Portugal played without him even better than usual and probably is going to win...
Professional Tipster

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Here is my final bet for the tournament for the Portugal vs france match !

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693594?ref=tipster4

Event:  Portugal v France
Double Chance
 1X @ 1.62
 Stake:20mBTC
 Potential win: 32.40mBTC

Proof:

Reasons: Portugal are a formidable team in their own right and do deserve the same resdpect as france for making it this far. TOday may be decided in overtime but the winner is most likely to be down to penalties which france can easily 5/5 so gl to all bettors and have fun !

I think it is a risky choice, but good luck mate  Wink

thanks seems I might just pull through to at least the draw even with the absence of Ronaldo Cheesy

Congratulations mate you win the bet  Smiley I lost  bet in this match My prediction at least France won 1-0 over 90 minutes
but apparently no goals I still hope France win on penalties
legendary
Activity: 1218
Here is my final bet for the tournament for the Portugal vs france match !

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693594?ref=tipster4

Event:  Portugal v France
Double Chance
 1X @ 1.62
 Stake:20mBTC
 Potential win: 32.40mBTC

Proof:

Reasons: Portugal are a formidable team in their own right and do deserve the same resdpect as france for making it this far. TOday may be decided in overtime but the winner is most likely to be down to penalties which france can easily 5/5 so gl to all bettors and have fun !

I think it is a risky choice, but good luck mate  Wink

thanks seems I might just pull through to at least the draw even with the absence of Ronaldo Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
Ronaldo is out due to injury so sad now france is absolu favorite

I think its a major injury to the knee too, lets hope theres no structural damage! This is very bad news for sport!
Pages:
Jump to: