Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 50. (Read 495996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
URSAY How long until you are manually pushing orders? Would you guys please stop ignoring me.

We are not intentionally ignoring anyone.  We're working to fix your issues.  Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
URSAY How long until you are manually pushing orders? Would you guys please stop ignoring me.
Activity: 7
this is really annoying......been a client here with bitinstant for the past year and have not had issues till the last month. In the past month these delays are longer and more constant. Right now ive been waiting for 24hrs and i dont even want to think how bad some other members feel that have been waiting over 48hrs and so forth. This is definitely not the way to do business and I'm sure we'll get our money but at the same time the longer this lingers the more business they will lose. I know Bitinstant knows that and hopefully they will get this resolved!!!

Activity: 14
what specifically isn't true there?

"nobody's failed transactions are being reprocessed ATM, they don't know whats broken, they don't know how to fix it" sounds like it jives with "We are preparing to manually process the back log once our devs have fixed some of the issues"

If you are preparing (for 36 hours now btw - what does this preparation process entail?), then you have not started doing it yet.

"once our devs have fixed some of the issues" sounds a lot like "its still not working" to me.

More stalling.

Activity: 2
URSAY or GARETH,

On average how long does it actually take to complete an order. It has been over 2 days, should i expect my bitcoins eventually or not?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
legendary
So they guy that orders 2 hours ago gets service but I have waited 48 hours and still have received none?  Hey so anyone know more about this coinbase or any other good services?  Honestly I am pretty amazed at this situation and will probably need a new btc vendor.

that has to be them trying to figure out how a transaction that actually worked went thru.

reality check folks... nobody's failed transactions are being reprocessed ATM, they don't know whats broken, they don't know how to fix it. Just request a refund with zipzap and be done with this baffling level of incompetence and lack of support.

This is simply not true.  Some orders are going thru with no problems.  I am able to fix some issues.  We are preparing to manually process the back log once our devs have fixed some of the issues on the new beta site.

I'm not sure where the "lack of transparency" comes in.  We've been very forthcoming regarding the issues.  The new site launched very recently and it is in beta.  We are working to bring all functionality up to speed and we are preparing to manually push thru customer orders.
So they guy that orders 2 hours ago gets service but I have waited 48 hours and still have received none?  Hey so anyone know more about this coinbase or any other good services?  Honestly I am pretty amazed at this situation and will probably need a new btc vendor.

that has to be them trying to figure out how a transaction that actually worked went thru.

reality check folks... nobody's failed transactions are being reprocessed ATM, they don't know whats broken, they don't know how to fix it. Just request a refund with zipzap and be done with this baffling level of incompetence and lack of support.
Keep us posted on this so we can make another thread and get it sticky-ed on how to handle these issue since transparency is not bitinstants concern.
done. refund requested via zipzap. Will never use bitinstant again.
There was bitcopia, he took cash straight from wells fargo.
Activity: 18
Hey yankee or gareth, I am just reposting this because it has my account number. And it has been 48 hours and still not transfer Sad

I made a deposit via zip zap an hour ago, and it hasn't appeared on the block chain yet.. Can you push it through manually? This happened last week to me as well and after 3 hours of waiting I finally asked for help and you guys were able to manually push. My order went successfully through zipzap, and I got a confirmation email from them, but I have yet to receive a confirmation email from you guys.

My zipzap info is as follows:
account number: 398918284
Amount to pay - $253.95

If you need more info, my email address that I used to make the transaction is [email protected]

Let me know if you can do anything, thanks!
Activity: 17
Just wanted to let everyone know I did a cash-to-wallet (less than $200) an hour ago and blockchain.info shows that bitcoins have transfered to my address.

Can you provide the details for that order by PM so it can be checked? That would be an unrelated issue to the backlogged orders

I think he means he did a new order, Gareth could you please manually fill my order or help my order in some way tell me  a ETA?
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
Just wanted to let everyone know I did a cash-to-wallet (less than $200) an hour ago and blockchain.info shows that bitcoins have transfered to my address.

Can you provide the details for that order by PM so it can be checked? That would be an unrelated issue to the backlogged orders
did they notify you of anything? So nobody with a backlogged transaction that has posted in this thread has received coin?
Activity: 58
Activity: 19
hey, only 1 of my 2 transactions went through and I'm not sure which. I did one for 498.95 and one for 503.95. Both say executed on the website, but in my blockchain wallet I only have money from the $498.95 transaction and no sign of the other?

Amount to Pay: $503.95
Account Number: 169098217

Your ZipZap payment has been successfully processed and the merchant has been notified to complete your order. Please keep this email for your records.
06/13/13 10:01   3567d8ea-9c6c-49e9-bba3-357a79a664db   Local Cash Deposit (700k Locations)   $480.05   Executed
Transaction Details
Fee   $19.95   Origin   Local Cash Deposit (700k Locations)
Amt Paid   $500.00   Origin Acct #   N/A
Amt Recieved   $480.05   Destination   Bitcoin Wallet Address

Amount to Pay: $498.95
Account Number: 386422372

Your ZipZap payment has been successfully processed and the merchant has been notified to complete your order. Please keep this email for your records.

DATE   NUMBER   DEPOSIT FROM   AMT   STATUS
06/13/13 10:03   ce677b06-abdf-4583-8c78-b0bde5e65a23   Local Cash Deposit (700k Locations)   $475.25   Executed
Transaction Details
Fee   $19.75   Origin   Local Cash Deposit (700k Locations)
Amt Paid   $495.00   Origin Acct #   N/A
Amt Recieved   $475.25   Destination   Bitcoin Wallet Address
legendary
If you are a user that has not had success verifying your identity please try another browser.  I've had numerous personal issues verifying my own identity while using Chrome.  It was suggested I try Firefox and it worked immediately.
"Its coming up on 24hrs"

There are people waiting for 36 hours and more and not one person has reported a transaction reprocessed. It seems like they are just stalling to me.

I also dont see how it could be that difficult to reprocessed the failed transactions nor do I see how opening support tickets could affect that. Obviously no support tickets are getting answered by a human, so I think its safe to say they are just stalling until they can batch reprocess everything in one go.

This is likely a small operation with a couple of guys trying to dig themselves out of a deep hole. In a way I feel for them yet in a much more real way id like to punch somebody in the face and get my $300 back.
Activity: 10
Let's see if I have this straight.
You, Ursay, are posting on forums, answering emails, working on support tickets and trying to correct the deposit issues.
Is BitInstant a one man operation?
If this doesn't get corrected soon, it may time to contact the attorney general.
Pages:
Jump to: