Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 51. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hello,

I do not understand why you are worried about duplicate tickets.  All the trouble transactions are seemingly flagged as pending in your database.  All those transactions that are pending and paid for are each issues.  It seems like one would sort by date and time and then cross refer the zipzap refund requests to ensure you do not pay people that requested refunds.  Then you should process what is left?  I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it would be nice to email back the auctioneer and tell them I can send the bitcoins I paid for.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
You need to understand.
This is a Huge issue for your customers, not a technical glitch.
I made my deposit to ZipZap yesterday and still No Bitcoins in my wallet. $500.00 worth!
Your priority should be getting people their deposits.
My past deposits took about 10mins after ZipZap got paid. Its coming up on 24hrs. since I paid ZipZap and not even a statement of why it hasn't been deposited to my wallet.
This is no way to do business.
I am Very disappointed.

I completely agree with you and I do understand.  This is the very reason I am asking you to work with me so I can work on resolving your issues rather then organizing your dupe tickets and deleting profanity from our public questions feature on bitinstant.com

I want to help you and I understand, we have your money.  I want to resolve your issues and complete your orders.  Please allow me to do so.  Thanks.
Activity: 10
You need to understand.
This is a Huge issue for your customers, not a technical glitch.
I made my deposit to ZipZap yesterday and still No Bitcoins in my wallet. $500.00 worth!
Your priority should be getting people their deposits.
My past deposits took about 10mins after ZipZap got paid. Its coming up on 24hrs. since I paid ZipZap and not even a statement of why it hasn't been deposited to my wallet.
This is no way to do business.
I am Very disappointed.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Hey everyone,

I would like to resolve your issues ASAP.  However, I've been spending a good part of my morning going thru duplicate tickets.  Please understand that if I am closing dupe tickets all morning then it will take that much longer for me to organize and resolve your issues.

I understand your anger but I'm sure you want your issues resolved immediately.  Logging duplicate issues only increases your wait time and doesn't help anyone.

Thanks for your understanding as I work to resolve all of your issues...
Activity: 44
Id hate to get angry and get the same tone as the guy who started to get derogatory with URSAY.
Hello,

It is coming up on 48 hours and I have not seen an eta on a fix.  This has been a learning lesson.  I received an mail this morning stating the item I won is going to be re-auctioned because I failed to send the btc.  I am pretty bummed at this point.  I have been a longstanding customer; however, I guess that means nothing as I did request help from support and have received none.  I am completely unsatisfied with the way this has gone down.  
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I'm amazed that people can get orders in at all. I've tried a few times the last few days with different browsers and always get "We are experiencing problems with one of our partners, please try again later." This is a probably a good thing reading the other responses in this thread.

Activity: 14
Still waiting on $300 since June 11 4PM CST with nothing but copy/pasted response and "please open a support ticket"
Has anyone thats posted in the pass 48 hours gotten a transaction over 400$
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
I just did a new transaction, as guest.

The final "Submit Transaction Confirm your order" page with the "Place Order >" button does not re-direct to any quote, order-id, reference# pages like before. It just stays on the same page, and opens zipzap in another browser tab when the button is clicked. Is this normal? Or is something wrong?

All I have is a zipzap account number and wallet ID (account ID). Am I good to go?

Once you get the zipzap slip that's all you need to complete the transaction, print it out and take it with you to your deposit location and keep note of all the details.
Can you please help me out with my order, I pmed many bitinstant ppl and filled out a log on the site. Please help us that are posting in the thread.

I know this sounds like you're just being fobbed off, but have you got a support ticket open? Our support team will be running through the backlog via support tickets and of course fees will not be charged on the delayed orders.

Yes my ticket has been open for almost two days now! Can you please fill it.
Activity: 58
I just did a new transaction, as guest.

The final "Submit Transaction Confirm your order" page with the "Place Order >" button does not re-direct to any quote, order-id, reference# pages like before. It just stays on the same page, and opens zipzap in another browser tab when the button is clicked. Is this normal? Or is something wrong?

All I have is a zipzap account number and wallet ID (account ID). Am I good to go?
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Amount to Pay: $503.95
Account Number: 803404557
  Cry
Can you please help me out with my order, I pmed many bitinstant ppl and filled out a log on the site. Please help us that are posting in the thread.

I know this sounds like you're just being fobbed off, but have you got a support ticket open? Our support team will be running through the backlog via support tickets and of course fees will not be charged on the delayed orders.
Made a deposit for bitcoins about an hour and a half ago at walmart to be deposited directly into my wallet and still nothing.  what's going on here?  Huh

We have been trying our darnest to get them stop accepting those orders.  They are not being fulfilled currently.  Your money is going to bitinstant, but bitinstant is giving you anything.  You are probably like the 3000th person to get this done to them.  Read through the previous pages to see what you have been missing.  I say again to everyone, they are not going to give you your funds for a very very long time if ever....you only have a small window to file a refund through ZipZap who will refund your money to you.

Most current orders in fact are fulfilling correctly, orders from yesterday caught in the backlog are slowly retrying automatically or require manual intervention from our support team.

lockheedelectra: can you PM me with your order details so I can investigate what happened?

BitInstant

Yesterday near New York, NY.

We're happy to announce that our new website is now live and cash deposits are turned back on! Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Things don't always run smoothly when implementing new technology with third-party providers involved, so thanks for standing by!

I still have not seen my coins:(

06/11/13 13:05 4f0cd68e-16b9-4320-a779-3b5b189d1577 Local Cash Deposit (700k Locations) $115.21 pending

Please help!  Thanks!
Activity: 14
Yankee

Please Help! Bitinstant received payment successfully but Transaction Failed?

Reference # db6d600b-0c4a-47c7-9da2-44e9415356f6

Thanks Yankee
J98
Activity: 12
I cant believe they haven't even began the process of manually processing the orders. They said they are "waiting for the go ahead from the dev team" . So they have LITERALLY been doing nothing this whole time.

When asked when it will be fixed we are told to be patient

when asked what compensation they will provide they remain silent

are they even going to honor the original price, the price has gone up a couple of dollars per BTC since I sent my money. 
Activity: 3
Mostly I read are members buying of bitcoin from them,  do buy our bitcoin and exchange to $
Pages:
Jump to: