Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★Official SAFE trading thread. SCAMMERS/RULES/ESCROW/TRUSTED USERS LISTS★★ - page 2. (Read 12890 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Alrighty, OP updated.

Added 3 new escrow services. Fees listed next to name of escrow provider.

Prelude, I like the heatware idea, but how can we prevent people from just claiming they own a particular heatware account? Just looked into the website. Definitely cool.

Also added anyone who requested to go on trusted list to the trusted list. Everyone who applied qualified this time.

I'm gonna restate this a WHOLE bunch of times, but if you are on the trusted list and have account age under 2 months, I highly recommend you still use escrow.

Good question. I will look into it when I get a chance, champbronc2.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Traded with yaffare some WDC. successful trade!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I'm gonna restate this a WHOLE bunch of times, but if you are on the trusted list and have account age under 2 months, I highly recommend you still use escrow.

I disagree. I've NEVER used escrow, done tens of trades, and never got scammed.
I think it's more important to look at what kind of posts someone has made, and if they havn't earned your trust yet, only send small ammounts of coins.

While I commend your initiative in creating this thread ( I've even linked to it in my sig ! ) I think you shouldn't push for escrow so much. Unless it's free. ( hint hint Wink )

best to trade and make long term business partner. actually most exchange do not use escrow, you have to judge with your own experience and judgment.

Exactly. I just have different scales of how carefull I am with different people. I'd loan syn999 a few BTC without breaking a sweat, but someone I don't know with only 50 bullshit posts... I wouldn't even send them 1 LTC first.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I think it's more important to look at what kind of posts someone has made, and if they havn't earned your trust yet, only send small ammounts of coins.

While I commend your initiative in creating this thread ( I've even linked to it in my sig ! ) I think you shouldn't push for escrow so much. Unless it's free. ( hint hint Wink )

best to trade and make long term business partner. actually most exchange do not use escrow, you have to judge with your own experience and judgment.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
I traded with saudibull twice and once with Giskard
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2103965

pls add me to safe trader, tnx
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Still not on trusted list Sad

Also wantrepenuer is great. Done many trades with him as well as rubberduckie who is on the list
Activity: 490
Alrighty, OP updated.

Added 3 new escrow services. Fees listed next to name of escrow provider.

Prelude, I like the heatware idea, but how can we prevent people from just claiming they own a particular heatware account? Just looked into the website. Definitely cool.

Also added anyone who requested to go on trusted list to the trusted list. Everyone who applied qualified this time.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
made a successful trade with ElJay.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just have traded LTC/WDC with user erundook. Everything is ok. I sent 20 LTC, then he sent me 1K WDC. I've been satisfied.
just had a successful trade with slavach. he sent first Smiley
Activity: 272
Fighting Liquid with Liquid
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
great work op... these require a lot of afford, salute Smiley
Activity: 490
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-20000-worldcoins-for-20-ltc-per-1k-208915

ALTERNATIVECYPT IS UP TO IT AGAIN!

HE'S GOING FOR A BIG FISH! Someone ban him please!

I will update the OP tomorrow morning for everyone requesting to be added to trusted list after I review each person.

For now, this is the hot topic.
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Pages:
Jump to: