Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 102. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 100
https://t.me/jojotequila
Big thanks to Cryptopia.co.nz but we need a bigger exchange
Activity: 181
Merit: 103
The future for all trade is decentralized safex.io
Big thanks to Cryptopia.co.nz

Looking forward to a good relationship between the Safe Exchange Community and Cryptopia. May the volumes be with you.
Hello

At this time there is an active proposal to officially change the Safe Exchange Coin ticker from SEC to SAFEX. This is something that we have been receiving some push back about, and generally the polls indicate that switching from SEC to SAFEX will have a positive effect for our coin. Especially after the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) rejected Bitcoin as a trading instrument on official exchanges in the USA. So I hope you can vote to support the shift and it has been great to see so much feedback from the crowd.

Please also read this article that I wrote, and I urge us Safe Exchange Holders to prevent us becoming victims of hacking at exchanges. Please withdraw Safe Exchange Coins unless you plan to sell them in the near moment or at this time. If you are simply storing them in the exchange's wallets it is a really bad idea!!

Even though bittrex.com exchange at this time our only exchange partner is demanding 1.5 btc to change the ticker, which I have indicated is unreasonable; however, we have submitted to a new up and coming exchange: cryptopia.co.nz to list Safe Exchange Coin under the new ticker: SAFEX.

Please go ahead and vote if you are so inclined. Click this sentence to view the thread for voting on the SAFEX ticker change.

Progress on our informational video is coming along excellently, and it will be ready for viewing in the start of next week (Monday/Tuesday). This along with an improved website layout and refined text will help us best understand Safe Exchange Coin, our mission clearly written, and what we are developing to accomplish that mission.

Before the month is over we will be able to manage Safex Coins on the safex.io website, make proposals, vote on proposals, as well as purchase Safex Coins, and earn affiliate rewards for promoting Safe Exchange to new interested parties through a link which means you can forward information over the internet about Safe Exchange and be rewarded for any purchases made on the safex.io website through your affiliate link.

Furthermore, starting next week we will move into the second step of the Chille Blockchain and the github repository will be published. This will officially mark Code Production of Alpha One.

Thanks for reading, see you throughout the week as usual.

Sincerely,
Safe Exchange Developers

https://safe.exchange/t/safe-exchange-developer-update-march-14-2017/593
https://safe.exchange/t/proposal-change-ticker-from-sec-to-safex/589

A new proposal is taking place to seal in a decision to change the Safe Exchange Coin ticker from SEC to SAFEX.

Is you team affiliated with Maidsafe team? Or you just an ICO using Maidsafe for crowdfunding? Will you pump alongside with Maidsafe?

No we are not affiliated with maidsafe.

Our ICO was launched a year ago, we accepted maidsafecoins.

We are not connected with maidsafe in any way.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

So we have the Safe Exchange Coin,

It's abbreviation with the first letter in the name is S E C

however it has a similar name to the US regulator Securities and Exchange Commission,

Perhaps it will be wise to differentiate from the regulator and abbreviate our coin SAFEX instead.

This is being brought up in light of the fact that we will begin to be listed and more widespread and prevalent, it is now the best time to make this decision.

Please comment and let me know your opinion.

https://safe.exchange/t/rename-our-ticker-to-safex-instead-of-sec/584

Go here to vote
SAFEX sounds good to me!  Grin better than SEC, anyone else?
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Is you team affiliated with Maidsafe team? Or you just an ICO using Maidsafe for crowdfunding? Will you pump alongside with Maidsafe?
Very underrated project. Going to buy a bag full. Hopefully Maidsafe launches soon.  Grin

Before buying a full bag you should read what SEC is about. They wont use MaidSafe network

Absolutely, And we're all the better for it.
Activity: 139
Polar bears are left handed
Very underrated project. Going to buy a bag full. Hopefully Maidsafe launches soon.  Grin

Before buying a full bag you should read what SEC is about. They wont use MaidSafe network
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

So we have the Safe Exchange Coin,

It's abbreviation with the first letter in the name is S E C

however it has a similar name to the US regulator Securities and Exchange Commission,

Perhaps it will be wise to differentiate from the regulator and abbreviate our coin SAFEX instead.

This is being brought up in light of the fact that we will begin to be listed and more widespread and prevalent, it is now the best time to make this decision.

Please comment and let me know your opinion.

https://safe.exchange/t/rename-our-ticker-to-safex-instead-of-sec/584

Go here to vote
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
SEC olny traded on Bittrex. I think we should contact more exchanges to list SEC.

https://safe.exchange/t/safe-exchange-on-muex-io/580

There is this new exchange interested to list SEC, also Cryptopia will be listing SEC. Also Changelly.com potential

It would be interesting to get listed on Poloniex..

Need to put your request in

Great! And I had put my request in Polol.
SEC olny traded on Bittrex. I think we should contact more exchanges to list SEC.

There is this new exchange interested to list SEC, also Cryptopia will be listing SEC. Also Changelly.com potential

this is awsome... let's just hope that we can get as many SEC as possible before the price skyrockets

That's true because when Chille is launched we will earn dividends. This is the future of crypto currency. Residual income from your investments.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

this is awsome... let's just hope that we can get as many SEC as possible before the price skyrockets

What is the ICO price of SEC? 1 sat right? I notice SEC ICO but I didn't invest because I was broke during that time. What a pity, now I have money, but it is already more than 10X.

The ICO price was at 5 satoshis; however, if you adjust the soon increase in price of maidsafecoins which the ico took place in it would be closer to 15 satoshi. Buying with Bitcoin at the ICO price was the cheaper way to go for ROI. THe only reason price dropped was because of maidsafe fanatics. So we consider ourselves blessed or lucky that they bailed out when they found out we would be moving on to actually get this job done without them.

Also it has been a year since the ICO and our approach is flawless to build the decentralized anonymous currency and marketplace that no one can shut down.

Our alpha launch will be an already functioning untraceable blockchain, and our marketplace will change the face of the earth around how we all do business. This is just months away because we are not reinventing the wheel we are putting the necessary pieces together to give freedom to trade and transaction without being snooped upon.

Participate and see what we will do with this next because once we have an anonymous decentralized marketplace, can we then use it to store any kind of data?

Someone puts huge sell wall @ 0.00000040.  Undecided

That's very much an opportunity for someone to get more than 1% of Safe Exchange Coin for a good price.

Whoever is selling, it will be only their loss... if this means someone interested who wants to get invested can take this opportunity then its a win for us.

If a whale bites the sell wall @ 0.00000040, we will see a huge break to @ 0.00000100
UGC
Activity: 266
What is the ICO price of SEC? 1 sat right? I notice SEC ICO but I didn't invest because I was broke during that time. What a pity, now I have money, but it is already more than 10X.

That is nothing. In some weeks it will be 100x or even more, so if you can buy it
Activity: 423
Merit: 250

So forget it.
Jump to: