Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 106. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hmm. Something's going on but it's hard to tell what. Can anyone explain the situation with Daniel's proposal?

https://safe.exchange/t/sec-btc-safeexchangecoin/147/270

Actually I may have found my answer in this thread.
Activity: 532
Hmm. Something's going on but it's hard to tell what. Can anyone explain the situation with Daniel's proposal?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Has there been any news on sec???
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
And look at that. Price rising...

yeah, rising due to maidsafe's delivery. Maidsafe pump, sec pump.

Assumption. Not fact.

SEC was stagnant before maidsafe pump, i consider he is correct. People know SEC due to maidsafe
Activity: 525

Assumption. Not fact.
Activity: 221

There are huge buy orders in the Bittrex order book. Someone seems to be optimistic....

Define huge. And also, still curious if it's being actively developed and by more than 1 person.

The sum of the top ten bids equal about 12.65 BTC, and the single largest bid is just over 4 BTC.  For a coin with such low volume and such a small market cap, I'd consider those orders quite large in comparison to other coins of similar volume and market cap. Seems unusual to me, unless someone really wants those SEC's.
Activity: 840
There are huge buy orders in the Bittrex order book. Someone seems to be optimistic....

Define huge. And also, still curious if it's being actively developed and by more than 1 person.
Activity: 840
Is there actual development happening or just stalling til long enough enough time has passed for the (lone?) dev can walk away with the ICO coin?

Honest question. Is there a timeline? A roadmap? The forum is pretty dead.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
What a disappointment of a coin.....
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
the price rebounded but with no volume. the volume has all gone and it was doing very well when i got in just before that dump.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
could we talk about who dumped 30 milion coins at once crashing the price and making this coin not interesting to investors anymore? thanks

This coin is still 7-8X ICO price, I think that's why that guy dumped 30M for some money (12-15btc). It is good profit, hmm?

I haven't been paying attention to the price, but it looks steady around where it always is. If there was a dump, guess the coin rebounded to normal levels pretty quickly.
Activity: 728
could we talk about who dumped 30 milion coins at once crashing the price and making this coin not interesting to investors anymore? thanks

This coin is still 7-8X ICO price, I think that's why that guy dumped 30M for some money (12-15btc). It is good profit, hmm?
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Activity: 210
It is still new there are not refew from another users who has used this service, the OP should make many promotion for famous service and many users use it.
Jump to: