Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 103. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
What is the ICO price of SEC? 1 sat right? I notice SEC ICO but I didn't invest because I was broke during that time. What a pity, now I have money, but it is already more than 10X.
Activity: 181
Merit: 103
The future for all trade is decentralized safex.io
Someone puts huge sell wall @ 0.00000040.  Undecided

That's very much an opportunity for someone to get more than 1% of Safe Exchange Coin for a good price.

Whoever is selling, it will be only their loss... if this means someone interested who wants to get invested can take this opportunity then its a win for us.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Someone puts huge sell wall @ 0.00000040.  Undecided
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Nice nice... waiting more informations
Greetings to Everyone!

Today we've just pushed an update to the Safex.io website. Pavle has spent the past week getting familiar with the code base that he had inherited and he is now pushing updates to the User experience of the website.

Check out safex.io to get a look at the new push.

Going forward for the site:
Over the next two weeks expect further updates regarding graphics, an explanation video, and of course Option 3 which will allow us to use the safex.io website as a wallet for Safe Exchange Coins, a proposal platform/voting application. These things will all make our mission statement very clear and interaction among us stakeholders very simple to manage.

This past week:
Progress on our peer to peer network is coming along well. Once a stable version is tested on my node environment a publish of the github repository will follow. I am anticipating that in the next or following development update we will have a chance to appreciate this code that I am writing.

During the past week I have taken some time to answer to queries from potential partners who are interested in Safe Exchange Coin and among who are new investors in the endeavor. Our Chinese community is growing significantly and we have shared the QR code to access the Chinese language chat room.

It is good to know that many people are able to realize the impact that the decentralized and private trading post if you will that we are establishing provides for the well being and ability for people to be safe from hackers and unintended snoopers.

Going forward:
Our team will continue to communicate with potential partners especially higher volume exchanges who are interested in listing a coin with a future.

And we will continue improving our presentation until it is solid. Meanwhile development of our Chille Blockchain continues.

Sincerely,
Safe Exchange Developers
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
http://www.bitett.com/portal.php?mod=view&aid=4602

A post on Safe Exchange Coin in the Chinese Community

摘要: Safe Exchange(安全交易所)是一家公司,其股份是SafeExchange Coin (安全交易币)。如果你拥有Safe Exchange Coin (安全交易币),那么你就拥有一个安全交易组织。 Safe Exchange Coin(安全交易币) ...

You should also create translation bounty for other languages to speed up things
http://www.bitett.com/portal.php?mod=view&aid=4602

A post on Safe Exchange Coin in the Chinese Community

摘要: Safe Exchange(安全交易所)是一家公司,其股份是SafeExchange Coin (安全交易币)。如果你拥有Safe Exchange Coin (安全交易币),那么你就拥有一个安全交易组织。 Safe Exchange Coin(安全交易币) ...

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
some exciting progress being made keep up the good work!
Hello everyone;

Happening Now:
I am proud to announce that we've gained a friend, Pavle Aleksic, who will be working with us. Pavle is an experienced web developer and is seasoned in Reactjs and Redux. We're very lucky to have him on our team, and he is glad to be with us on our project. :fireworks: :fireworks:

Since returning from Romania I have been prototyping the Gossip Protocol which is networking architecture and it is how Blockchain nodes are communicating new information such as blocks that have been mined, and transactions that have been submitted to the network.

The Week Ahead
Pavle is getting started on redesigning the UI of the safex.io site and he will be working out the Safe Exchange Coin management interface on the site. Exciting developments coming up.

I am working with an animator who I have hired today to produce a short video that explains Safe Exchange Coin and Chille Blockchain and how they are related. This video will be finished in approximately two weeks, and it will be visible on the safex.io website when it is finished.

Additionally, I will be continuing with the networking code until it is in a usable and stable condition before switching over to implementing the necessary crypto library for dealing with block creation and transactions. We will be informed with the progress here, and the github will reflect a stabilized version.

The Past Week
We were representing the Safe Exchange Coin in Bucharest Romania, and made many new friends and partners who recognize the value of our development. Notably it was great to make the acquaintance of the President Vit Jedlicka who started the Earth's newest country: Free Republic of Liberland. It is very exciting the work that is going into it and I am glad that we are able to support and help.

A lot of productive feedback has been shared, and because of so much communicating has been happening it is making it possible to finally distill the description of Safe Exchange the Coin and Chille Blockchain that it will be very concise to transmit the proposition that we have to offer.

Thank you for reading, and your continued support on this journey of liberating the earth, trade, and the free flowing rhythm of value.

Sincerely,
Daniel

Final days of the conference before returning home:

Speaking on a panel about Banking and how it fits in with decentralization; and visiting some Romanian castles, and having a great conversation with my new acquaintance: Vít Jedlička, President, Free Republic of Liberland !

https://safe.exchange/t/safe-exchange-developer-update-february-20-2017/556/3
Great to see SEC on track again....

Maybe you should start with Bounty campaign to spread the news

What sort of bounty program do you mean exactly?
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Great to see SEC on track again....

Maybe you should start with Bounty campaign to spread the news
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeEig6bl9Ro&feature=youtu.be

An A-Z interview about Safe Exchange Coin, our value proposition and I try to paint the full color of our organization and space. Chester I think did a great job bringing out the story and guiding the discussion.

https://safe.exchange/t/interview-with-daniel-dabek-on-cryptocurrencyradio-com-about-safe-exchange-coin/559
great interview, really enjoyed! lot of things to look forward to  Grin chille lol love the name!!
We should see the OP updated soon
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
wow Daniel you have been busy. Building up my position in SEC again!! Smiley see ya on slack soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeEig6bl9Ro&feature=youtu.be

An A-Z interview about Safe Exchange Coin, our value proposition and I try to paint the full color of our organization and space. Chester I think did a great job bringing out the story and guiding the discussion.

https://safe.exchange/t/interview-with-daniel-dabek-on-cryptocurrencyradio-com-about-safe-exchange-coin/559
https://coinidol.com/safe-exchange-coin-announces-anonymous-market-roadmap/

In a world where centrally controlled marketplaces dominate our economic system, and privacy and anonymity are not honored - the Safe Exchange Coin organization announces a development roadmap for an anonymous marketplace that is hosted on a blockchain.

Safe Exchange Developer Update February 20, 2017

Hello everyone;

Happening now:

As of this morning we've landed in Bucharest, Romania where we are a guest speaker for the decentralization conference hosted by d10e.biz where we will have a chance to meet with crypto professionals and media outlets to tell our story and gather attention to our ground breaking endeavor.

The week ahead:
The event in Bucharest will go on until Thursday and we will be back at the terminal and code editor again on Friday. Progress in organizing the development flow and repository of necessary modules is coming along well.

Also, there are couple of interviews scheduled upon return from the conference to hire fullstack website developers to take over production on the website side of things for safex.io as well as future user interface development. This will take the necessary load off of my shoulders and the front end results will be professional (I am okay admitting I'm no seasoned front end developer; thankfully the backend of the website is epic) :sunrise_over_mountains:

The past week:
Furthermore, we've concluded a hiring of a publicist who is inspired by the work we've done so far with setting up Safe Exchange Coin, our decentralized organization; and further in our work that is up to the plate: Chille Blockchain and the anonymous marketplace.

This will result in further coverage and documentation of our project, and importantly spreading the good word about private keys, decentralization, and safe practices that can protect you and your wealth in the crypto currency uprising.

Conclusively it is great to start seeing recognition of our endeavor. Look past the first glance if you've participated in the crowdsale, because this development is underway and it's based on proven architecture that is being perfected to a use case the world does need. Ask anyone if they thought that a secure place to trade and receive payments was a good thing, they would agree it is important. That is what I hope we Safe Exchange Coin holders can see and let others know about it because it empowers them.

Sincerely,
Daniel
Jump to: