Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 112. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Nice, 200 sats! That's the ATH right?

Believe so. What was the ICO price, something like 5 sats? Crazy ROI already.

Yeah, gutted I didn't see this coin sooner, would have been holding a hell of alot more haha
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
Well this coin has close to the same amount of coins as bitshares, and it stayed at 1k before the pump, Also there alot of exciting stuff going to happen like beta and if everything goes smooth, i bet this coin will take off.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Believe so. What was the ICO price, something like 5 sats? Crazy ROI already.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
only 34 btc to 1000 on the order book.

We might get there on trex before getting listed on polo.
tozex.io
only 34 btc to 1000 on the order book.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
we definatley need to be on polo and a good chinese exchange.

Did anyone try BTC38?
tozex.io
Thanks, hope it gets put on polo soon.
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
I just put in a request for Poloniex to add SEC.  https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
chirp chirp  Grin
tozex.io
yea anything under 1k is cheap and a great deal.
That's good, will let us accumulate more  Cool
tozex.io
kinda quite on this forum and also on twitter about this coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeah I'm waiting on polo too. will get in front of more eyeballs and become a little more known. It's showing some nice volume on trex today though. woop woop!!  Grin
tozex.io
looks like all the cheap coins are going to be gone soon.
tozex.io
This coin has alot of potential, looks like people are starting to see that accordingly to the buy orders, this has close to the same amount of coins as bitshares.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Well 21M coins just got bought so I guess someone noticed Tongue

Yeah, noticed that. Weird thing is how little it'd really take to get the coin 4-5x higher. Guess that's partly due to being on Bittrex, which isn't the highest volume exchange to begin with.

Has the dev tried to get the coin on more exchanges? Things could get really interesting if it gets onto Polo.

Dev/several people used Polos coinrequest 2-3 weeks ago so they should be aware. Polo would make this coin go up alot and bring a nice volume.

Yeah, noticed that. Weird thing is how little it'd really take to get the coin 4-5x higher. Guess that's partly due to being on Bittrex, which isn't the highest volume exchange to begin with.

Has the dev tried to get the coin on more exchanges? Things could get really interesting if it gets onto Polo.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

No the dev does not post here. http://discuss.safex.io/ everything gets posted there and answered there by the dev tho.

Okay, that explains why the coin hasn't gotten as much attention here as one would logically think.

No the dev does not post here. http://discuss.safex.io/ everything gets posted there and answered there by the dev tho.

Okay, that explains why the coin hasn't gotten as much attention here as one would logically think.
Jump to: