Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 107. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Is the development still ongoing?

Believe they are still active over at the Safex forums. I think the last thing I read is that they may do their own thing if Maid isn't ready in time.
Thanks for your message! I will take a look at the Safex forums.

They also opened a sub reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/safex/
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail

Believe they are still active over at the Safex forums. I think the last thing I read is that they may do their own thing if Maid isn't ready in time.
Thanks for your message! I will take a look at the Safex forums.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
IMO it's SEC bottom..
around 25-40's.
and i got a feeling itll go 4x or more,just matter of time

Curious if it'll follow Maid's coattails like it seems to have been doing... although Maid has risen the past two days, all quiet in SEC-land so far. Then again, it's one of those coins that sometimes just randomly seems to blast up (meaning manipulation)... just not sure if anyone is still manipulating it.
IMO it's SEC bottom..
around 25-40's.

yep holding up fairly well with BTC pumping

Edit: spoke too soon
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
IMO it's SEC bottom..
around 25-40's.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
wow serious opportunity for dirt cheap SEC , and MAID , this cant last for 2 much longer imo!? wish i had a few spare BTC to buy moar!!! Smiley

I've had the same feeling about a lot of coins ever since January, was really close to take a loan, now I look back and wish i had since that loan would be at least 10x now.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
someone buying SEC up Cool

Who wouldn't. I just picked up 2 BTC worth. Prices won't last long at these rock bottom levels.
someone buying SEC up Cool
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
This is my life. This is my path.
At these low prices I am hoarding more SEC, I think this is a coin to keep for the longterm and you will be rewarded handsomely.
dont mind buying at 30 sats at all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
once maid is up and running can see this hitting 1000+ sats

Yeah I cannot wait to see what SEC does then. I still can't fathom how slept on the SEC crowdsale was. Very few participants, so you got the most bang for your buck. I had someone ask me why I didn't dump when it was doing so well on Bittrex. My reply: you ain't seen nothing yet. This is a long term holder for me.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
once maid is up and running can see this hitting 1000+ sats
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
SEC has reached enough low.
Dev is looking to enhance exchange capabilities. Many have accumulated for a cheaper price. The price will not stay this low for long, either way.

maybe yes maybe not.
sec should be around 20-30 (support).
i hope in a week later we will see that and another pump will come in
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
SEC has reached enough low.
Dev is looking to enhance exchange capabilities. Many have accumulated for a cheaper price. The price will not stay this low for long, either way.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
by @Dallyshalla
http://safe.exchange/t/safe-exchange-dev-update-april-30-2016/315/1

Safex Development
There is code prepared for testing Structured Data assets on the test network. However, concluding the recent test to vaults and the take down of the droplet test network has held back additional testing of the SD assets.

User Interface
Max is attacking the issue of combining Neon which makes it easy to write Rust code and connect it directly with a javascript project. Since we are using Electron to build the Front end application, it will be some more invention until we can run with it. That isn't to say that he is doing it alone, so we are looking forward to that becoming a reality.

In the worst case, we will simply go with the usual road and build using the Rust FFI that is already well known to work, exactly how the SAFE Launcher manages to work with Rust and Electron and the existing MaidSafe example applications.

Looking forward
We are beginning to package Rust with the Front end which should indicate and rightfully so, that the UI is nearing 1.0 with major bug fixes complete and pieces for:

making alt coins
selling, buying
charting and depth
order books
These pieces are in place. Which means that in the second week we could be planning for the marketplace as the next UI on the to do list Not before taking a complete stab into Neon connectivity with Rust.

Safex asset system is awaiting the test net with Structured Data enabled. Getting those pieces working are significant before venturing into Divisibility, and Atomic trade.

Edit: I forgot to mention that this Wednesday I will be giving a presentation regarding the future of exchanges and marketplaces in Amsterdam. http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinWednesday/
Activity: 136
Crypt the insanity and Verge with Humanity
wow serious opportunity for dirt cheap SEC , and MAID , this cant last for 2 much longer imo!? wish i had a few spare BTC to buy moar!!! Smiley
Just Purchased 1Million SEC coins Wink
Activity: 136
Crypt the insanity and Verge with Humanity
SEC is on C-Cex voting , 7th place
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1
Great. Prospects are good for this coin.

Anyway how many coins from them they are planning to add. Top 1 or top 10?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
SEC is on C-Cex voting , 7th place
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1
Jump to: