Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 76. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
ETA for Wallet ??
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Why is the volume increasing??

Is it because some people are put a lot of sell orders in at a higher price?
Activity: 5
is the wallet availebale yet ?
Activity: 155
I believe it will probably stay above 700 at least if the volume keeps increasing like this. There is already 324 volume.
Activity: 9
It's to late to stop it now  Grin
Activity: 5
volume 360 price 530
welcome guys ! nice to join you
Look how the volume is increasing while the value is falling.

307 volume and the value is 518 sat. Someone is piling up and even today we will see mooning.
Why is there a downtrend in the stats of Safex??
- Because of promises from Dev not released on appointment.
- Because the cryptocurrency markets is running out of bull.
- Because SAFEX is a bit to much hyped, hype is diminished, the real value starts to shine through.
- Because people want to invest in other cryptocurrencies.

Do you think the Safex team is reliable?
- It is quite reliable, it has a long history of achievement and improvement to their service.... Though sometimes they do make promises and then suspend its release like the wallet. But the chance for the wallet to be released is still quite high, all because of all the other achievements.

Activity: 6
GL everyone  Smiley
Guys I think it's mooning today.
The volume was above 300 today and dropped to 293, now it's at 297. It looks like it's somebody piling up.

As for SAFEX I hope that they launch the platform as soon as possible because they have a competitor and I believe will win those who leave the front. It's good they launch before Syscoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I just need this wallet to get my coins off bittrex, i dont like to keep a lot of value on exchanges.

Me too... I have over 1 million coin on exchange I need them secured in the wallet asap!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I just need this wallet to get my coins off bittrex, i dont like to keep a lot of value on exchanges.

So you guys trust Safex who promised the wallet 2 times, and 2 times it did not deliver.

You guys are completely mad. Living in a fairyworld with pixiedust and unicorns. Embarrassed

Is this you bitgenius77? You were trying to fud and you didnt get anywhere so you bought  Grin

Nope. That is a fact.

But situations can change.

I didn't make any claim that the guy would never deliver the wallet..

At that time it was just highly unlikely...

But now it is more likely.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Price is not relavant right now, if devs can get a true decentralized market going and useable by many, that will be the real innovation. Then product sells itself.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

So you guys trust Safex who promised the wallet 2 times, and 2 times it did not deliver.

You guys are completely mad. Living in a fairyworld with pixiedust and unicorns. Embarrassed

Is this you bitgenius77? You were trying to fud and you didnt get anywhere so you bought  Grin

When the wallet is released it will reach 1200 sats. You will see Smiley
Activity: 6
Hurry up and release the wallet.........
We are already below 560 sat and the volume is falling. I do not think we're going to see SAFEX mooning today, folks. Most likely it will drop much more than it has already dropped.
Activity: 647
Merit: 10
buy bitcoin
Bought a few coins, and the coins are not on the moon but in the pit are tagged
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
560 now 5600 tomorrow  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: